Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5673466

Says we'll win the west.
The sky is falling.

[ Edited by Sjceruti on Oct 11, 2010 at 08:28:27 ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
I AGREE!

f**k all the haters. we will win the division! despite 0-5, we're only 3 games out!

FLAME ON B*TCHES!
Of course he would make such a prediction.
He's got nothing left to lose and everything to gain!

Everyone thinks we're done (and we probably are) so why not make an outlandish prediction that, in the unlikely even it happens, will make him look like a genius?
  • RKab
  • Veteran
The 49ers will be the first team to win the division by never actually winning a game.
Originally posted by boast:
I AGREE!

f**k all the haters. we will win the division! despite 0-5, we're only 3 games out!

FLAME ON B*TCHES!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
lol what offense is Jed watching? Because all this team does is shoot themselves in the foot with too many turnovers.
Originally posted by boast:
I AGREE!

FLAME ON B*TCHES!

Jed York = Baghdad Bob
LOL jed is buying into sing's slogan's now , don't you guys remember this guy is also the guy who said this is the last time our season ends in december. This guy is a joke i wouldn't take nothing out of this.
Jed is seeing what most of us are seeing out of this team and want to support them. These players for all the faults and mistakes are playing there ass off on the field. These are mistakes for trying and not lack of it.

Originally posted by RKab:
The 49ers will be the first team to win the division by never actually winning a game.

Stfu Jed just like coach sing says don't tell me
Show me!
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by Califm5:
Jed York = Baghdad Bob

wow, I always suspected that maybe the owners didn't watch the games. Now I know for sure they don't watch the games.
Share 49ersWebzone