There are 205 users in the forums

Can we still win the west?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
Originally posted by HearstFan:
Singletary's mentors were Dikta (poor strategist, mainly motivated by chewing out players), and Nolan (always brought the team out flat and then won meaningless games).

So it would be no surprise to see the Niners now start winning just enough games to have a meaningless impact on the season and drop us out of a prime draft position!! I'm sure the cheap Yorks will like that. LOL

Oh that Mike Ditka! The EX New Orleans Coach who in 1999 traded ALL of his draft picks including his first round pick for the following year to get Ricky Williams. Then he went on to post a 3-13 won and loss record.

FIRED at the end of that year ... That Ditka! LOL!

Funniest draft ever

Brilliant move in Singletary's book.
The whole theory about winning the west was that it was such a weak division that the seaclucks would never for example have a 4-2 record at this point.

Oh and the only other team that has a worse record than us officially is Buffalo.

Sing will be fired during the bye week. Bank on it.
only if we look at the film
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigniner:
The whole theory about winning the west was that it was such a weak division that the seaclucks would never for example have a 4-2 record at this point.

Oh and the only other team that has a worse record than us officially is Buffalo.

Sing will be fired during the bye week. Bank on it.

I hope he has a going away press conference, I want to enjoy that moment. I really can't stand him.
hmm......

well...

If the Seahawks and Carroll stop tampering and cheating like the ol' USC days, and lose like they're supposed to, ...

if the Cards lose with whatever qb they're going with...

If Bradfords' oline gets him injured or flustered...

IF WE CAN WIN FRIGGIN GAMES!!!

we have a shot.

Sure nobody in history with 0-4 has gone to the playoffs , BLAH BLAH BLAH

BUT

I think this is the first time in history were most NFL teams have 2 losses or more so early in the season. ..especially the ''playoff '' teams like the Cowboys, Packers,Saints, etc.
I'm hanging on with a glimmer of hope.

I thought the S.F. Giants were done in the season, but the Padres got on an 11 game losing streak and the Giants peaked at the right time.
Share 49ersWebzone