There are 34 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Fans No Class Today!

Fans No Class Today!

Originally posted by I_Want_Winners:
please...i dont blame fans one bit for boos.this was unacceptable.we made kolb look like a allstar and should have tore up their defense who was missing many starters.
its the same thing week after week.our defense can only hold out and do so much as our offense led by that piece of crap smith always gives turnovers and 3 and outs.
i love singletary and think he needs better coordinaters as ones we got are jokes and so is smith.should have got a verteran qb this past offseaon
im so fed up already...

what game were you watching we had one 3 and out all night alex played well and bailed th eO out on every #rd down it was 3 and long all night with 2 runs up the gut with gore for 2 yards or loss of yards!!! this game isn ton ALEX people its on bad coaching!!! 10 penalties 5 turnovers!!! swiss D and bad OL play gores turnovers led to 10 pts alex fumble 7 and int lead to punt. again what game u watching??
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
I had to make this thread because honestly it was apalling to hear the fans booing Smith for Carr, and during the threads many felt the same as may, and even those that dont like Smith one bit.

Then Sing leaves him in, and he throws 2 more TD's and then they cheer. Booing because it's a bad play is one thing.

But Gore fumbled twice and our D was getting manhandled, and all they could boo was our QB. Some say Sing is messed up in the head, well u know what some of us fans are just as crazy as they make Sing out to be.

If you looked around in chat rooms, they were laughing at our fans because regardless of what. 21pts from a QB should be enough to win, regardless of int's, but its funny, nope, not on our team.

The whole team at some point f**ked up today, and the booing for just one player was quite pathetic as a fan IMHO.

dude, Alex has been f***g up for 6 years already, not Gore, we understand some players might play horrible sometimes, but Alex suks every game, 9 interceptions... c'mmon dude

You still don't understand the definition of TEAM SPORT.

One Pick we can bounce back from. Smith is NOT J.T. O'Suckiness. People need to stop acting like he is supposed to be Joe and Steve all rolled into one.

NEWSFLASH, they threw Picks too and not in the most advantageous of times.

Were you not paying attention when Collinsworth was talking about his Red Zone percentage?

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Oct 10, 2010 at 23:15:05 ]
Originally posted by SY9er8:
please...i dont blame fans one bit for boos.this was unacceptable.we made kolb look like a allstar and should have tore up their defense who was missing many starters.
its the same thing week after week.our defense can only hold out and do so much as our offense led by that piece of crap smith always gives turnovers and 3 and outs.
i love singletary and think he needs better coordinaters as ones we got are jokes and so is smith.should have got a verteran qb this past offseaon
im so fed up already...

what game were you watching we had one 3 and out all night alex played well and bailed th eO out on every #rd down it was 3 and long all night with 2 runs up the gut with gore for 2 yards or loss of yards!!! this game isn ton ALEX people its on bad coaching!!! 10 penalties 5 turnovers!!! swiss D and bad OL play gores turnovers led to 10 pts alex fumble 7 and int lead to punt. again what game u watching??

Really? Didn't you see his int's? How about his retarded fumble that got returned for a TD. He did not play well, and should have been benched. Gore got boo'd once as well, and so did some of the play calling. They all deserved to get boo'd
im going to rip my 49er tattoo off of my body. it will hurt but not as much as it hurts to watch this team. f**k u niners
Fans paid for their seats... They have the right to boo or whatever else they want.
Originally posted by rawdel:
Fans paid for their seats... They have the right to boo or whatever else they want.

Except stand apparently. I was told to sit down by an usher twice inside 2 minutes to go in the game. Lame ass fans who are too lazy to stand up when a play gets exciting complaining... They need to stay home and watch on tv.
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
im so fed up already...

Really? Didn't you see his int's? How about his retarded fumble that got returned for a TD. He did not play well, and should have been benched. Gore got boo'd once as well, and so did some of the play calling. They all deserved to get boo'd

Sy9er 8, nice try Alex, quit trolling the Zone. He sucked.
bulls**t you changed up the poll.. i voted no for the "9ers fans were awesome today" option
Originally posted by DANADA:
Originally posted by kelpie70:
Smith only part of the problem. I think there was frustration for the ppor play all around tonight. Guys, enough of the negative the season is gone. I ws proud of the way Ginn palyed tohight man he gave us great field position. Definitely something to build on for next coach. By the way, I think we need more Dixon or a new starting back next year. I have lost confidence in Frank Gore.

really buddy

lol some people will put it on anyone else but #11
im so fed up already...

You're insane. Do you know anything about QBing in the NFL. Any time you put a QB in multiple 3rd and long situations via poor playcalling, you're going to ruin your Offense. Given all the 3rd and long, penalty induced situations, Alex played fine. Grow up and watch some more football.

Except stand apparently. I was told to sit down by an usher twice inside 2 minutes to go in the game. Lame ass fans who are too lazy to stand up when a play gets exciting complaining... They need to stay home and watch on tv.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
I had to make this thread because honestly it was apalling to hear the fans booing Smith for Carr, and during the threads many felt the same as may, and even those that dont like Smith one bit.

Then Sing leaves him in, and he throws 2 more TD's and then they cheer. Booing because it's a bad play is one thing.

But Gore fumbled twice and our D was getting manhandled, and all they could boo was our QB. Some say Sing is messed up in the head, well u know what some of us fans are just as crazy as they make Sing out to be.

If you looked around in chat rooms, they were laughing at our fans because regardless of what. 21pts from a QB should be enough to win, regardless of int's, but its funny, nope, not on our team.

The whole team at some point f**ked up today, and the booing for just one player was quite pathetic as a fan IMHO.

dude, Alex has been f***g up for 6 years already, not Gore, we understand some players might play horrible sometimes, but Alex suks every game, 9 interceptions... c'mmon dude

You still don't understand the definition of TEAM SPORT.

One Pick we can bounce back from. Smith is NOT J.T. O'Suckiness. People need to stop acting like he is supposed to be Joe and Steve all rolled into one.

NEWSFLASH, they threw Picks too and not in the most advantageous of times.

Were you not paying attention when Collinsworth was talking about his Red Zone percentage?

~Ceadder

Ceadarr do you need help? I can help you bro! Really

Wow, inside 2 minutes with the chance to tie or win our first game of the season and fans were in their seats!?!?! Seems like they were more pumped to yell "WE WANT CARR" then to watch a potential game winning situation...
No class.

Pathetic "fans"
This season is over, it really doesn't matter when Singletary is fired. Wether it be now or at the end of the season. I'm totally ok with fans booing at the game. I was booing my a** off here at the house tonight. It's just bad, really really bad right now. We need a new coach and a QB. If I could do it my way I would fire Mike right now. Let Manusky be the Interim and interview some real coaches like Gruden or Cowher if he could be persuaded. What's Siefert up to these days??? Good WCO guy am I right?