LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Good God we got Dumbass coaches

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know that I semi blame Clements for the loss against ATL, but if he had scored it would be the exact opposite reaction. People would be saying that he won the game while making a great play. I just wish he would have ran the damn ball instead of slowing down.
I blame Alex Smith for not running on the field and tackling Roddy White...
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Face it, we 53 moronic players who don't know how to win football games in the NFL and coachs who are too phocking stupid to understand how to change that mentality.
Good God you guys are losing FOCUS!!!! Trying to make a play or not is NOT the issue. The issue is using two hands to protect the football. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME so going for the TD will always be the way to go, BUT USE BOTH HANDS NAAAAAAAAAAATEEEE!!!!!
Originally posted by tn9er:
Face it, we 53 moronic players who don't know how to win football games in the NFL and coachs who are too phocking stupid to understand how to change that mentality.

good football teams start with good coaches.
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
Good God you guys are losing FOCUS!!!! Trying to make a play or not is NOT the issue. The issue is using two hands to protect the football. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME so going for the TD will always be the way to go, BUT USE BOTH HANDS NAAAAAAAAAAATEEEE!!!!!

Take a DEEEEEP breath and then look up at the top of this page and you will see that this thread is about "Dumb Azz Coachs".

OK, now go ahead and breath.

[ Edited by tn9er on Oct 7, 2010 at 18:58:14 ]
  • Nyner
Clemens did the right thing. Anyone picking the ball would of tried to score. It was just a matter of some bad luck.
my whole issue was that Manusky encouraged the behavior saying he would do the same thing. seriously, it's like saying Leon Lett was just trying to score and it was the right thing to do.
Originally posted by rlott42:
my whole issue was that Manusky encouraged the behavior saying he would do the same thing. seriously, it's like saying Leon Lett was just trying to score and it was the right thing to do.

If Clements had scored would you be saying the same things?
Originally posted by backontop:

if he had scored, it still was the wrong thing to do. you go down in that situation, you see it all the time. what was the first thing that came to your mind? GET DOWN!

Time is valuable in this situation. if he had scored, still puts us up only one possession, atlanta with 3 timeouts, that's a decent chance to go down the field and tie the game, Alex did it against Saints. The best play would have been to go down and get the ball, run off some time.

[ Edited by rlott42 on Oct 7, 2010 at 19:16:06 ]

Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
he scores, you guys would still be slobbering all over Nates nuts. Hind sight is always 20/20. I was screaming for him to get down too, but understand why he did what he did.

Aside from the fact that linemen were running faster then Clements (b/c he's a slug now), you have to have situational awareness and know it's a matter of time before someone tries to strip it or even run closer to the sideline whereby if you "feel" anybody you just step out of bounds. Maybe turn your head at least? Funny how this is the second time White has done this to us and the rest of the 10 men just let him SPRINT right by everyone w/o laying a single hand on him or alert the ball carrier. We are one DUMB team!

I think you are on to something here.
Originally posted by backontop:

if he had scored, it still was the wrong thing to do. you go down in that situation, you see it all the time. what was the first thing that came to your mind? GET DOWN!

Time is valuable in this situation. if he had scored, still puts us up only one possession, atlanta with 3 timeouts, that's a decent chance to go down the field and tie the game, Alex did it against Saints. The best play would have been to go down and get the ball, run off some time.

actually the first thing that came to mind what YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Second was GET THE F DOWN GET DOWN FOR CHRIST SAKES GET DOWN BEFOR YOU FU.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
before being mindful of the clock clements should have been mindful of the ball. before white ever reached him i noticed the way he was carrying the ball and yelling at the tv. forget the fact he is going for the endzone. the problem is him slowing for blocking but not protecting the ball. know your situation and your responsibilities. he learned nothing from dre bly.
The whole team is desperate and making chancy decisions. I think Sings brainless sock em in the mouth without thinking has infected the team. Sloppiness overall is a team thing now that Sing has had control for a while. It is no wonder when players say how disorganized and haphazard the team is now. When you have a imaginative active disciplined mind like Walsh, the team is very efficient. When you have a scatterbrained nitwit, you have this. That is why he needs to go, so drastic steps can be started like purging the Singles**t out of the team and get ready for next year. The team needs to start doing things like checking out how well Nate might play and if he does not show well, it might open his eyes that he needs to push harder. They can get rid of some Sing favorites who may be dogging it and straighten up the team. It won't change just when they hire a new coach. It took Sing 2 years to scramble up this mess and they need his attitude and incompetence far away and give the coaches freedom to make changes without Singlefarts flaming the field.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
he scores, you guys would still be slobbering all over Nates nuts. Hind sight is always 20/20. I was screaming for him to get down too, but understand why he did what he did.

This I was initally mad after screaming go down. BUT if he scores he is the player of the year for us to that point and we get a huge win in a huge way oh well s**t happens i guess.
Share 49ersWebzone