LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

What Michael Crabtree just said

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by brhokla:
I can tell you this much, even I at my age can throw a better deep ball and hit a WR in stride. I don't understand how you can make it to the NFL and not have some sort of accuracy on any of your passes, short are high, or low, Mid are high or low, deep is usually way off. Touch throwing the ball is essential to even High School QB-ing. Smith has not shown he has any touch and after being in the NFL as long as he has been you would think he would have improved on this as his accuracy is very poor!

sure you can Uncle Rico
lmao
Originally posted by Axl49:
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Pisses me off real bad to hear people hate on Crabtree. He is the single BEST thing to happen to our football team over the last two seasons.

It really is sad, and I took what he said as Johnson doesn't play the game, but whatever. Everyone will read it one way or the other.
THIS READ THIS PEOPLE just read please.

it's a clear shot at Smith. Nothing more, nothing less. Well deserved too.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boriken_9er:
This sounds like a T.O. comment...at least T.O. was humble when he started and can actually make plays.

this is the most ridiculous post ever
Originally posted by DesiDez:
So Crabtree pointed out the obvious: Alex sucks period

I'm glad someone in this organization doesn't have their lips PERMANENTLY attached to Alex's a**.

But here comes the Crabtree is a cancer posts, when in reality, #11 has and will always be a cancer.
Wouldn't be the first WR over the last several years with the 49ers implying this.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Pisses me off real bad to hear people hate on Crabtree. He is the single BEST thing to happen to our football team over the last two seasons.

It really is sad, and I took what he said as Johnson doesn't play the game, but whatever. Everyone will read it one way or the other.

It can be and probably is but did he say it no so people need to stop overreacting. I agree with you and him it had to be said to stop putting blame on coaches and other excuses. PLAYERS need to win and must want to win and stop making turnovers and score.
Originally posted by fly15:
This sounds like a T.O. comment...at least T.O. was humble when he started and can actually make plays.

~ TO was more humble at the beginning.....CHECK.
~ TO did make more plays than Crabtree.....CHECK.

Really? The most ridiculous post EVER? Back up the hyperbole train there chief.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Alex going to the bench soon....

No he wont..
He probably would if we had a decent #2 Qb, but david carr is garbage.. he wont do anything better than alex. neither would troy smith

so why sign Carr for 2 years?

Carr will be just as bad. Troy Smith was finally developed to start for Baltimore but ran into some bad luck being sick and so started the Flacco era.

Troy Smith is our best option. Let's hope he's gotten the offense down enough to be effective.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

~ TO was more humble at the beginning.....CHECK.
~ TO did make more plays than Crabtree.....CHECK.

is this post redonkulous ...check

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

It can be and probably is but did he say it no so people need to stop overreacting. I agree with you and him it had to be said to stop putting blame on coaches and other excuses. PLAYERS need to win and must want to win and stop making turnovers and score.

If we're frustrated as fans, imagine being on the team. This team will officially self destruct after this coming Sunday if we lose. Wouldn't be surprised to see Singletary get the boot either.

duh!!!
Question for all of you fanboys going with the "IT NEEDED TO BE SAID" argument:

Why did it need to be said? What good will this serve? It won't change Singletary's mind. It won't change Baalke or Jed York's mind. All it will do is further divide the team when they are already divided to the point of disfunction.

So no, it didn't "NEED TO BE SAID" because saying it does nothing more than make you all think you know as much as NFL players and coaches.
Originally posted by mac707g:

Really? The most ridiculous post EVER? Back up the hyperbole train there chief.

he cant, it doesn't have Alex Smith written it in
Share 49ersWebzone