LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

What Michael Crabtree just said

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Originally posted by sacniner:
I understand the frustration, but who the hell is he? What has he done? This is his first full season, STFU and play.

He is trying to play but he has a complete vag throwing him the ball. Nobody on the offence can play with this QB.

Good point... but, still, he shouldn't say anything at this point in his career. Especially with his negative rep (b*tching out on preseason and training camp, etc.)
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
This kid is definitely not going to resign.

Good for him I wouldn't resign here either. You know VD is kicking himself. The org is STILL in trouble after what 8 f**king years....

The Raiders will beat us this year..After reading MS's conference script I have lost faith in that vagina

You should go right down to the facility and tell him that to his face...and take a friend with a camera so we can watch that vagina destroy you.

Don't worry, if Smith swings at you it will probably be to high and off target

Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by walker807:
Well its basically true. I mean what does Alex do well??? anything?? He is horrible on short passes to the point where I think I can throw a short pass better than him. The play yesterday where there was a PI called on the falcons but was taken back because Smiths throw was so bad that it was called uncatchable is beyond belief. Through 4 games he has looked like a rookie this year and his stats back that.

It wasn't even a good call the pi. It was crabtree just doing that little move to get around the guy, like he did on the streak in the packers game on al harris. There was no pi.

Even the intentionally grounding call was bull s**t. Horrible call he threw it right in front of frank on a screen pass. how can you have grounding when there's a wr in the area hell he's 2 yards away. Along with the other 10 or so calls by the refs against are niners that were bs, like nate and his pi call week one. Really im sick of the ref's and there over kill flag throwing hippie's ass. just let the boys play...

I totally agree, that call was BS. As I said in another post, what's the difference between him dribbling it to Gore or over throwing it out of bounds to avoid a sack. The're both legit.

Had Morgan made a legitimate effort to catch the deep ball and Smith not been called for intentional grounding, Webzone would have been declaring Smith the second coming of Montana.
Originally posted by MONTANA9ERFAN:
Well its basically true. I mean what does Alex do well??? anything?? He is horrible on short passes to the point where I think I can throw a short pass better than him. The play yesterday where there was a PI called on the falcons but was taken back because Smiths throw was so bad that it was called uncatchable is beyond belief. Through 4 games he has looked like a rookie this year and his stats back that.

It wasn't even a good call the pi. It was crabtree just doing that little move to get around the guy, like he did on the streak in the packers game on al harris. There was no pi.

Even the intentionally grounding call was bull s**t. Horrible call he threw it right in front of frank on a screen pass. how can you have grounding when there's a wr in the area hell he's 2 yards away. Along with the other 10 or so calls by the refs against are niners that were bs, like nate and his pi call week one. Really im sick of the ref's and there over kill flag throwing hippie's ass. just let the boys play...

I totally agree, that call was BS. As I said in another post, what's the difference between him dribbling it to Gore or over throwing it out of bounds to avoid a sack. The're both legit.

Had Morgan made a legitimate effort to catch the deep ball and Smith not been called for intentional grounding, Webzone would have been declaring Smith the second coming of Montana.

Legitimate attempt?
How about if Smith had any accuracy or touch.
How about if Smith had any awareness to realize the safety was taking a running start and he should probably wait a second before snapping the ball

Legitimate attempt?
How about if Smith had any awareness to realize the safety was taking a running start and he should probably wait a second before snapping the ball

Yes your right right he should have audibled or delayed snap when the safety was "taking a running start".

But, are you really claiming that Morgan was balls to the wall on that play?

Smith shed a tackler and was avoiding another when he through that pass. Overthrown,yes? Uncatchable, no?
I think Crabtree needs to STFU and stop dogging it out there.

Legitimate attempt?

Yes your right right he should have audibled or delayed snap when the safety was "taking a running start".

But, are you really claiming that Morgan was balls to the wall on that play?

Smith shed a tackler and was avoiding another when he through that pass. Overthrown,yes? Uncatchable, no?

Morgan looked to be in full stride with the defender 5 yards behind him. Put some loft on the ball so Morgan can run under it. Smith stepped up in the pocket (good). Set himself (good). Then threw a terrible pass. He has no touch. Just one speed on all his throws. Thats why his short passes are so terrible and get picked. He doesnt throw a catchable ball
i don't know why people are talking trash about crabtree, i rather support crabtree than smith because Alex smith has everything he need. we fix up the o-line, we gave him some new receivers and he has Vernon Davis along with gore, and he rather throw the ball is the ground or out of bounds. so i am glad crabtree is talking his smack and letting the people know that Alex smith sucks.

we are 0-4 people and if u were crabtree u will be saying the same thing, right? or will u be saying the same thing mike singletary say after smith threw the ball behind or over your head, " smith is a decent job, ill support my qb as well." come on, i know crabtree feel the same way we all feel.
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:
i don't know why people are talking trash about crabtree, i rather support crabtree than smith because Alex smith has everything he need. we fix up the o-line, we gave him some new receivers and he has Vernon Davis along with gore, and he rather throw the ball is the ground or out of bounds. so i am glad crabtree is talking his smack and letting the people know that Alex smith sucks.

we are 0-4 people and if u were crabtree u will be saying the same thing, right? or will u be saying the same thing mike singletary say after smith threw the ball behind or over your head, " smith is a decent job, ill support my qb as well." come on, i know crabtree feel the same way we all feel.

"Fix(ed) up the O-Line" really? Our O-Line still sucks. Hopefully we get back Heitman ASAP and we can bench Chilo's ass. That being said, I am way more optimistic in our O-Line then the past 5+years.

I am admittedly a Smith homer. However there is no way you can tell me that the WR's are giving 100%.

Sing is losing the team, period.

If I was Crabs I would keep my MF mouth shut, because I haven't done sh*t in the NFL.

I don't give a sh*t what he did last year, he should have been in TC and he would have done even better.

He is proving he is a stereotypical diva.

Crabs- I don't need to play in the preseason or learn my routes, my talent will get me by. If it doesn't I will throw my QB under the bus and take zero responsibility for my lack of productivity.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

I actually like what he's saying. If it were somehow untrue then I would agree with you but since it's spot on I like it.

Why do we follow sports? It is entertainment, it is an emotional roller-coaster. It is the same reasons we go to the movies. I have followed the 49ers for 40 years. Sure I enjoyed the good years, but there were plenty of failures and disappointments along the way - and I won't bore you with them. I still enjoy the 49ers today because they provide much of the same emotional ride that a good movie provides. I can also root for certain players that I respect, even if they are not the best athletes. How many remember Paul Hofer and Bill Ring? Well, I happen to admire Alex. He represents a lot of qualities that I like. As for Crabtree, I see trouble with a capital T. I saw it last year, and I see it this year. He is not who I want to represent the 49ers.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

I actually like what he's saying. If it were somehow untrue then I would agree with you but since it's spot on I like it.

me too. We don't know what he really meant but Alex Smith needs to get the hell out of this team.
Originally posted by Brew:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

me too. We don't know what he really meant but Alex Smith needs to get the hell out of this team.

Id say that he meant both, although I dont think hes clever enough to have intended it to sound like he could mean two things, im not mad a what he said, it wasnt like it was a T.O outburst. Crabtree has shown that he has some promise when he gets the ball, so lets get him the ball.....unfortunatley alex has to throw it to him.
Simply put; imagine Gore/Crabtree/Morgan/VD with a REAL QB! Would they be getting one catch for 12 yards type games like they ae now?

Gore probably leads the team in recieving yards and catches, this is the A. Smith art of checking down. Either these guys are the worst WR/TE/RB or thee something wrong with the QB (roll right and throw it away) & if he can't roll right intentionally ground it!

AS is making some pretty good players look sh***y! Crabtree's college QB wasn't even drafted yet he could get the guy to the one guy everyone in the stadium knew he would be thowing it to.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Simply put; imagine Gore/Crabtree/Morgan/VD with a REAL QB! Would they be getting one catch for 12 yards type games like they ae now?

Gore probably leads the team in recieving yards and catches, this is the A. Smith art of checking down. Either these guys are the worst WR/TE/RB or thee something wrong with the QB (roll right and throw it away) & if he can't roll right intentionally ground it!

AS is making some pretty good players look sh***y! Crabtree's college QB wasn't even drafted yet he could get the guy to the one guy everyone in the stadium knew he would be thowing it to.

I said the same thing some 4 years ago.
Share 49ersWebzone