LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Bags on heads at the Stick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Yay! Hijack some other teams douche bag fans idea!!

std-

49,899 posts. What are you 80 yrs old or too much time on your hands. Kidding. Just bustn your bl.....s
I like the idea but theres gotta be another way...I think us as loyal fans shouldnt disrespect the team but make the owners to the HC see our frustration with there mismanagement of our beloved NINERS. ON the right track but we need something that they'll feel
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by valrod33:
please dont do that

You guys want to sit back and have nothing change then? Good idea. Let's sit quiet and watch owernership ruin the next 5 seasons. Bad press will expedite change. It's necessary. Are we above it? We haven't had a winning season in 8 damn years. We're above nothing!

I agree. We haven't had a winning aseason anytime soon, and hell it don't look like it's going to happen this year. Were a mirror image to the raiders almost this is pathetic. FANS NEED TO SEND A MESSAGE

Maybe it's about time 9er "fans" take a lesson from raider nation. Regardless of how pitiful the raiders are year after year, their fans support them completely. No bags, just faith in the team. Something sorely missing from posters here.

LOL if their fans truly support them then why are their games always or for the most part blacked out?

LOL. All these guys who espouse "honor" and "pride" are FOS. Who is the biggest blowhard of all? Singletary. A close second are those who keep telling us how proud an organization the Niners are. Have you read the papers? Watched the games? A truly proud fan tries to make change happen. If it takes bags, it takes bags. Demand excellence. If you keep "supporting" failure, you are at fault.
Anyone who thinks it's out of line or that we're "above it" is crazy. This team has been the laughing stock of the league for going on 8 years now. Players asked to be released, information leaks reveal PR scandals, pants dropping at halftime, mumbled offensive playcalling, defenses calling out our offensive plays.

Face it.... I love the Niners and support them game in and game out, but they are an utter embarrassment. Bags on the heads doesn't mean you don't support the team. If you didn't, you wouln't go to the game in the first place.

Bags on the heads simply says this "I support this team but I'm expressing my extreme discontent with the state of this organization". It makes our voices heard and perhaps, if it gets airtime, ownership will react and try to make things right.

Players/coaches get paid to be caught up in this hoopla. As fans, we spend money on food, beer, tv packages, (in my case, trips across country for games) gear etc.

FOR WHAT? To watch this joke of a team bumble year in and year out? We're the ones who are truly being screwed in all of this, so it's up to us to let ownership know that it will not be accepted.

FIGHT BACK!

By all means, if you want to look like Fools then do it.

I can voice my displeasure at the stupidity of wearing bags on your heads at the SECOND Home game. 4th or 5th and we're winless is fine. But doing so now is frigging disgracefully showing your ass to the rest of the NFL.

Hell even in Detroit they did not do that as a whole. Theyshowed their displeasure by wearing orange. Made signs etc.

Bags are meant for fugly tw@ts that you end up having to chew your arm off the morning after so you don't wake the beast.

You guys can do it if you want but that's sh!t is completely uncalled for this f**king early in the season. Like it's going to change how our season shapes up anyway.

The Ain'ts did it cause they were PERENNIAL losers and were on a hell of a winless streak. You guys want to do it because you think you're smarter than the powers that be and that's just not true.

If you don't like how the season is shaping up and you have tickets, THEN DON'T GO TO THE f**kING GAME AND DON'T SELL YOUR TICKETS AND DEMAND REFUNDS!!!

They may not be refundable but when you get enough people on board then the organization HAS TO LISTEN to you. A bag on your head only shows how Fools go to something they don't like.

I would wear a bag if I had to attend an Ex's wedding. I would wear a bag if someone I hated was dead and I had to attend their funeral because I was pressured to attend. I would wear a bag if I had to attend a town hall meeting where you people whined about the 1st four games being Losses.

You people make me .

AND IT IS BENEATH YOU!!! HAVE SOME f**kING PRIDE!

~Ceadder
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by susweel:
Dude we got 5 Superbowl trophies, we dont wear bags on our head.

Yes we are going through a tough stretch right now, but dont you EVER EVER EVER talk about wearing bags over our heads.

Things will change, brighter days are ahead. It probably wont be this season but brighter days are ahead.

I would love to believe you but we've been singing this song for nearly a decade. This ain't the ownership or coaching staff of the 49er glory years. Don't expect the same results. Jed is not Mr. D. Paraag is not Carmen Policy. Sing is not Walsh or Seifert for that matter. Alex is not Joe or Steve. Better days are ahead? Dude I don't even see light at the end of the tunnel.

Sports goes in cycles we will be on the up swing very soon. After Sing and Alex are gone and hopefully the right coach comes and in brings in the right system and we finally get a decent QB. I really believe this team is not far off from being back in contention.

Unfortunately I have zero faith in Sing and Alex so this year is a wash.

You are right we have enough players. A good QB and coach, and we will be on our way.
Im not ashamed of being a 49ers fan, why would I wear a bag

Only loser fans do that
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Anyone who thinks it's out of line or that we're "above it" is crazy. This team has been the laughing stock of the league for going on 8 years now. Players asked to be released, information leaks reveal PR scandals, pants dropping at halftime, mumbled offensive playcalling, defenses calling out our offensive plays.

Face it.... I love the Niners and support them game in and game out, but they are an utter embarrassment. Bags on the heads doesn't mean you don't support the team. If you didn't, you wouln't go to the game in the first place.

Bags on the heads simply says this "I support this team but I'm expressing my extreme discontent with the state of this organization". It makes our voices heard and perhaps, if it gets airtime, ownership will react and try to make things right.

Players/coaches get paid to be caught up in this hoopla. As fans, we spend money on food, beer, tv packages, (in my case, trips across country for games) gear etc.

FOR WHAT? To watch this joke of a team bumble year in and year out? We're the ones who are truly being screwed in all of this, so it's up to us to let ownership know that it will not be accepted.

FIGHT BACK!

I can voice my displeasure at the stupidity of wearing bags on your heads at the SECOND Home game. 4th or 5th and we're winless is fine. But doing so now is frigging disgracefully showing your ass to the rest of the NFL.

Hell even in Detroit they did not do that as a whole. Theyshowed their displeasure by wearing orange. Made signs etc.

Bags are meant for fugly tw@ts that you end up having to chew your arm off the morning after so you don't wake the beast.

You guys can do it if you want but that's sh!t is completely uncalled for this f**king early in the season. Like it's going to change how our season shapes up anyway.

The Ain'ts did it cause they were PERENNIAL losers and were on a hell of a winless streak. You guys want to do it because you think you're smarter than the powers that be and that's just not true.

If you don't like how the season is shaping up and you have tickets, THEN DON'T GO TO THE f**kING GAME AND DON'T SELL YOUR TICKETS AND DEMAND REFUNDS!!!

They may not be refundable but when you get enough people on board then the organization HAS TO LISTEN to you. A bag on your head only shows how Fools go to something they don't like.

I would wear a bag if I had to attend an Ex's wedding. I would wear a bag if someone I hated was dead and I had to attend their funeral because I was pressured to attend. I would wear a bag if I had to attend a town hall meeting where you people whined about the 1st four games being Losses.

You people make me .

~Ceadder

Lighten up, I am starting to worry about you.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

FIGHT BACK!

You people make me .

~Ceadder

+1
  • B650
  • Veteran
OK, seriously...the only people in the Bay Area that need a paper bag...the Yorks, Alex Smith, and Barry Zito.

Honorable mention: Mike Singletary.

bag near the head on a stick ... tarot card for fool.
we aint never gona be the aints
I would never do this. I would rather just cheer my face off. If they disappoint, the team and owners will easily hear the disapproval with a long, resounding collection of boos.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by Ninersrisin:
Better idea is Don't Go to the Stick! Don't buy any Niners gear, Niners tickets or even Niners soda and beer until these owners show accountability to the fans. If I was paying for a product (and I am) and the provider kept handing me crap, I would no longer pay until they improved the product. Hit the Yorks where they fell it, their pocketbook.

only way to prove a point no fans in the stands on sunday night football

uh oh

I agree, just dont go.
Originally posted by whatawegot:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Yay! Hijack some other teams douche bag fans idea!!

std-

49,899 posts. What are you 80 yrs old or too much time on your hands. Kidding. Just bustn your bl.....s

83, actually. And I'm retired.
Share 49ersWebzone