LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Bags on heads at the Stick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
You guys still too proud for this after our worst home shutout loss in 50 years?

Bumping your own pointless thread = fail.

Your handle is ironic, you have pride, but want to put a bag over your head at a game?

Actually, there's a pretty clear cut point to this thread. It's a call to action.
You're one of those people who say "fail" eh? At least I know I'm dealing with a sixth grader now so I won't try to have a logical debate.

To address your second comment, I do have pride... great pride. I travel out there on a tight budget constantly to cheer on my team. If I didn't have pride, I'd accept this sorry excuse for a franchise. I'm too proud of this organization's history to allow this nonsense to go on any further without voicing disapproval. If I lived in SF, you can be sure I'd throw one on for the remaining games.

continuous logic fail, good job

Pretty much. I have too much pride in MYSELF to wear a f**king bag on my head.

we shall see how we play against ARZ
I live in NJ so I can't partake but I suggest that all who attend bust out the old paperbag on the head (a la the 'Aints) to make a statement and get the organization to recognize. It would surely receive airtime on TV. The quicker we make a stink, the quicker things will change.

Who's in?

I'm game!!! A message needs to be sent to management and that might do the trick.
Originally posted by greywolf447:
I live in NJ so I can't partake but I suggest that all who attend bust out the old paperbag on the head (a la the 'Aints) to make a statement and get the organization to recognize. It would surely receive airtime on TV. The quicker we make a stink, the quicker things will change.

Who's in?

I'm game!!! A message needs to be sent to management and that might do the trick.

Not sure if you realize this, but the team that this idea is stolen from, the Saints, sucked ass for 40 years, and all the bags on their heads didn't do s**t to change anything until they lucked into a good coach with the right players.

Have a little dignity, man. Don't put a bag on your head.
  • Jiks
Yall should just wear one of these...

Share 49ersWebzone