LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

Bags on heads at the Stick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
F@ck the bags ...... that idea belongs to another fan base. One more loss and there should be a ton of signs out there voicing the fan disproval towards the management and head coach of our team. IMVHO.
Not such a bad idea now, now is it?

Get off your high horse 49ers fans, this franchise resembles nothing of our former glory.

Get the point across loud and clear to the Yorks. We've suffered through a playoff drought that few teams have (only Bills have us beat right now I believe).

WE DESERVE BETTER!
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I live in NJ so I can't partake but I suggest that all who attend bust out the old paperbag on the head (a la the 'Aints) to make a statement and get the organization to recognize. It would surely receive airtime on TV. The quicker we make a stink, the quicker things will change.

Who's in?

Put the bag on your head at home while you watch the game
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
BUMP
Dec. 12th, 2010. There will be at least one bag-head in the stands. Book it.
Thats wierd.....girls always make me wear a paper bag when we do it. Maybe they want singletary fired too???
It's not even funny anymore. We are an utter embarrassment and the laughing stock of the league.

This would be a well-deserved, overdue display of longtime discontent.
Thank god the cowboys are in the same boat or else this teams suckness would be getting more attention than it is.
why don't you guys skip the bags and just not go to the game?

Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
F@ck the bags ...... that idea belongs to another fan base. One more loss and there should be a ton of signs out there voicing the fan disproval towards the management and head coach of our team. IMVHO.

agree with you. but you really think the ownership will allow for fans to run a muck up in there. they'll just pull a Lebron James move and have the posters confiscated and fans thrown out of the stadium only to give a fcuked up political answer after a media storm.
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Oct 26, 2010 at 10:51 AM ]

freedom of speech baby. Same reason you vote. This is our voice of discontent.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Thats wierd.....girls always make me wear a paper bag when we do it. Maybe they want singletary fired too???

LOL

what kind of paper bag do you recommend?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

freedom of speech baby. Same reason you vote. This is our voice of discontent.

it's all good and all with this freedom of speech. but what will happen. Mike Singletary will get fired. the yorks will then go ahead and hire an inept of a coach that will continue the cycle over and over again. I'm contempt to believe that the yorks are power controlling folks whom want no-name coaches for them to discard and blame upon total destruction of the team. they need to look real hard at themselves.
Share 49ersWebzone