LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

Bags on heads at the Stick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
why don't you guys skip the bags and just not go to the game?

freedom of speech baby. Same reason you vote. This is our voice of discontent.

it's all good and all with this freedom of speech. but what will happen. Mike Singletary will get fired. the yorks will then go ahead and hire an inept of a coach that will continue the cycle over and over again. I'm contempt to believe that the yorks are power controlling folks whom want no-name coaches for them to discard and blame upon total destruction of the team. they need to look real hard at themselves.

Maybe the Yorks are trying to do what they did in the movie "Major League" with Cahrlie Sheen. They are trying to ruin the team to force a move to LA where they can bank on it
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

it's all good and all with this freedom of speech. but what will happen. Mike Singletary will get fired. the yorks will then go ahead and hire an inept of a coach that will continue the cycle over and over again. I'm contempt to believe that the yorks are power controlling folks whom want no-name coaches for them to discard and blame upon total destruction of the team. they need to look real hard at themselves.

Maybe the Yorks are trying to do what they did in the movie "Major League" with Cahrlie Sheen. They are trying to ruin the team to force a move to LA where they can bank on it

The bloods like this....

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

The bloods like this....

I hope the bloods don't wear Alex Smith jerseys cuz they might get shot.
does going commando or wearing a thong have any value?
I tell u who should wear bags. All those that booed Smith on that nationally televised game. They should wear em after Carr got in, cuz thats still one of the most classless things this year.

I wish we could find all those fans from that day. Cuz then went into hiding after last weeks performance.
[ Edited by Jersey9er on Oct 26, 2010 at 12:36 PM ]
You guys still too proud for this after our worst home shutout loss in 50 years?
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
You guys still too proud for this after our worst home shutout loss in 50 years?

Bumping your own pointless thread = fail.

Your handle is ironic, you have pride, but want to put a bag over your head at a game?

[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Nov 22, 2010 at 10:13:29 ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Your handle is ironic, you have pride, but want to put a bag over your head at a game?

never. as long as they're still within the area to watch games or on local tv it's ride or die.

Try plastic... makes the pain go away too!

Better than bags...simply stay away from Candlestick. A lot of empty seats are what the Yorks will understand...and maybe actually do something about.

Actually, there's a pretty clear cut point to this thread. It's a call to action.
You're one of those people who say "fail" eh? At least I know I'm dealing with a sixth grader now so I won't try to have a logical debate.

To address your second comment, I do have pride... great pride. I travel out there on a tight budget constantly to cheer on my team. If I didn't have pride, I'd accept this sorry excuse for a franchise. I'm too proud of this organization's history to allow this nonsense to go on any further without voicing disapproval. If I lived in SF, you can be sure I'd throw one on for the remaining games.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

Actually, there's a pretty clear cut point to this thread. It's a call to action.
You're one of those people who say "fail" eh? At least I know I'm dealing with a sixth grader now so I won't try to have a logical debate.

To address your second comment, I do have pride... great pride. I travel out there on a tight budget constantly to cheer on my team. If I didn't have pride, I'd accept this sorry excuse for a franchise. I'm too proud of this organization's history to allow this nonsense to go on any further without voicing disapproval. If I lived in SF, you can be sure I'd throw one on for the remaining games.

continuous logic fail, good job
Originally posted by craigyboy:
never. as long as they're still within the area to watch games or on local tv it's ride or die.
No, we are not Buc's fans.
Share 49ersWebzone