LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Bags on heads at the Stick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
two games out , quitters.

You guys might as well have on Balmer , Glen Coffee , and Lewis jerseys on.

No wins and mistake ridden losses. Being 2 games out isn't a compliment to us, it's a sign of how horrible the division is.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

No wins and mistake ridden losses. Being 2 games out isn't a compliment to us, it's a sign of how horrible the division is.

I'll take it.

The Padres where in first place all year.

They lost 11 in a ROW

The S.F. Giants win the division.
It's still early holmes.

Furthermore, you guys make it sound like I'm not supporting the Niners anymore. I LOVE this team, I hope they win every single game from here on out. But the bottomline is they're a trainwreck of an organization and are clueless on how things are supposed to be run.

Talk to me 3 weeks from now. If they have won 3 straight I'll eat crow. If they're still a mess, I'm right.

I'll take it.

They lost 11 in a ROW

It's still early holmes.

But the Giants are a talented team and they're not dysfunctional. Sure, the bats disappear for long stretches at a time (hopefully not in the postseason!) but th pitching is practically the best in the league and has been all season (minus idiot Zito).

I'll take it.

They lost 11 in a ROW

It's still early holmes.

But the Giants are a talented team and they're not dysfunctional. Sure, the bats disappear for long stretches at a time (hopefully not in the postseason!) but th pitching is practically the best in the league and has been all season (minus idiot Zito).

You obviously didn't follow the SF Giants all season long. They were nothing but dysfunctional for huge chunks of the season. They have talented players, but it took them all season long to finally put it together. And despite a 10 game losing streak by the Pads, it still came down to the last game of the season.

Just sayin.
I live in NJ so I can't partake but I suggest that all who attend bust out the old paperbag on the head (a la the 'Aints) to make a statement and get the organization to recognize. It would surely receive airtime on TV. The quicker we make a stink, the quicker things will change.

Who's in?

Now see I can tell your from jersey, cuz that is some crazy s**t that we'd do to the team we are supposed to support. Come on brotha, u makin jersey look even worse than some people say it already is. Just support, u feel me

For a team that's 0-4 and to say their biggest problem is mistakes, a lot easier of a problem to overcome than anyone else 0-4.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
I live in NJ so I can't partake but I suggest that all who attend bust out the old paperbag on the head (a la the 'Aints) to make a statement and get the organization to recognize. It would surely receive airtime on TV. The quicker we make a stink, the quicker things will change.

Who's in?

Now see I can tell your from jersey, cuz that is some crazy s**t that we'd do to the team we are supposed to support. Come on brotha, u makin jersey look even worse than some people say it already is. Just support, u feel me

I support the team as much as anybody (I go to games almost every year). That being said, I feel they owe us something as fans. We deserve better. A lot better. For the past 8 YEARS we've deserved better. I will always support the Niners, but I can also express my discontent with them. It's like having a drug addicted son. Sure, the parents support him and want to see him do well, but at some point they tell him that they're not happy with the way things are and that they must change.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I'll take it.

They lost 11 in a ROW

It's still early holmes.

You obviously didn't follow the SF Giants all season long. They were nothing but dysfunctional for huge chunks of the season. They have talented players, but it took them all season long to finally put it together. And despite a 10 game losing streak by the Pads, it still came down to the last game of the season.

Just sayin.

Agreed, they went through dark patches. But come on Stone, you and I both know it was nothing like what we have going on at 4949 Centennial
I would have a bag on with a sign that says " BENCH Smith or FIRE Mike

DO IT! Now! in Governor S.'s voice!
Originally posted by whatawegot:
Yay! Hijack some other teams douche bag fans idea!!

std-

49,899 posts. What are you 80 yrs old or too much time on your hands. Kidding. Just bustn your bl.....s

83, actually. And I'm retired.

Wow, if I'm 83 and still plugging away at the keyboard like you, I'll consider my life a success...

I'll take it.

They lost 11 in a ROW

It's still early holmes.

You sayin the niners aint talented?

Ginn,V.Davis,Clements,J.Smith,P.Willis,Gore,Crabtree,Spencer,Goldson,Staley,
Spikes,Lawson,T.Mays, .......our oline is new,so they don't know NFL techniques quite just yet,but they are some of the biggest we've ever had.

The QB position is the most important yet probably the piece that's missing in this entire puzzle. The centerpiece.

It's all on the QB to score points .Gore and the Defense can't do everything.

If Alex can do what he did against the Saints, we'll have a shot.

It's a home game
Sunday night primetime
No Mike Vick
We had a good first scoring drive, with well executed screens last week with Johnson
Like I said, only two games out .
Stellar defense, but the offense is lagging

Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by rawdel:
Any of you do that and you're getting a shoulder bash check from me.

If you layed one finger on my shoulder I'd beat the living day lights out of you... With my bag on.

who still says that? lol

I guess I do... lol

Some of you should put plastic bags over your heads...then pull the drawstring tight.

I love all you guys...even the dumbasses.
Share 49ersWebzone