There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Reasons We Will WIN This Week

Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
i still say we finish the season 10-6

Which means you think we'll go 10-2 from here out?..............
  • NP9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Prime time. The Niners play their best on prime time television. Yes, we lost to the Saints, but we played them hard, and the Eagles are NOT the Saints.

This is one of several reasons we will win this week. Let's get positive early!

GO NINERS!

Gee, Coach Pom Pom, I didn't realize you ventured into webzone. Can you clap your hands and motivate us some more? We don't need no stinkin X's and O's!
Originally posted by rawdel:

Which means you think we'll go 10-2 from here out?..............

For an 0-4 team that got their asses kicked in two of the games and have only scored 4 offensive TDs, and the worst starting QB in the NFL we sure do have a lot optimistic fans.

Anyone who thinks we are finishing 10-6 either is completely clueless to football, or is making a joke.
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
Turnovers

Baltimore (won by 3)
Green Bay (won by 2)
NO (won by 2)

^only teams this week to loose in turnovers and still win

im with you...dont leave the wagon and make sure to close early cause everybody will hop on it again.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-eagles-injuries
Vick will be out and McCoy is questionable.....
NONE.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Prime time. The Niners play their best on prime time television. Yes, we lost to the Saints, but we played them hard, and the Eagles are NOT the Saints.

This is one of several reasons we will win this week. Let's get positive early!

GO NINERS!

Gore will go off mark my words. If VD gets more balls like he should he will score twice now the only thing now is if Alex..........
Originally posted by rawdel:
The Eagles plane crashes en route to SF like Marshall...

Wow, dude. Really? Not even as a joke is that chill
Did anyone say that a good reason is that we are playing at home?

7-1 last year at Home
Vick being out (if) will actually have a domino affect!! We win this game at home on primetime, then Oak at home, Carolina, Denver (neither team home field advantage) which could actually BE an advantage!! 4-4 at the bye SHOULD HAPPEN!! We can only have so many unlucky plays in one year.. my god.. Tipped balls, blocked FG that still goes in, and Nate gettin chased down when we had the damn game won!!!!! Taylor Mays will be a difference maker as he was on Sunday to add fuel so....that being said... Getcha popcorn ready!!!!
[ Edited by got_five on Oct 4, 2010 at 5:22 PM ]
  • ZRF80
Sorry guys. But this is the end of Alex Smith. To all his supporters, enjoy the final ride on the Alex Smith choo-choo train as it heads off the edge of the cliff. Philly's defense is smothering. Alex will be dunking, dunking, throwing the ball away, and throwing picks all day long. Sing will have no choice but to bench him eventually.

Now...at 0-5...........can we be the first team in the history of the league to turn it around (with Carr no less ), and make the playoffs in a sad division ?

If yes, Smith is out and Sing stays.

If no, both Sing and Smith are out.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Sorry guys. But this is the end of Alex Smith. To all his supporters, enjoy the final ride on the Alex Smith choo-choo train as it heads off the edge of the cliff. Philly's defense is smothering. Alex will be dunking, dunking, throwing the ball away, and throwing picks all day long. Sing will have no choice but to bench him eventually.

Now...at 0-5...........can we be the first team in the history of the league to turn it around (with Carr no less ), and make the playoffs in a sad division ?

I can also see that if the Niners somehow makes it to the playoffs, both stay.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Smith is like a poor man's Aaron Rodgers. Carr is like a poor man's Alex Smith. We aren't going anywhere with either of them. I'd feel more comfortable with Troy Smith under center.