LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 310 users in the forums

Reasons We Will WIN This Week

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Sorry guys. But this is the end of Alex Smith. To all his supporters, enjoy the final ride on the Alex Smith choo-choo train as it heads off the edge of the cliff. Philly's defense is smothering. Alex will be dunking, dunking, throwing the ball away, and throwing picks all day long. Sing will have no choice but to bench him eventually.

Now...at 0-5...........can we be the first team in the history of the league to turn it around (with Carr no less ), and make the playoffs in a sad division ?

If yes, Smith is out and Sing stays.

If no, both Sing and Smith are out.

Smith is like a poor man's Aaron Rodgers. Carr is like a poor man's Alex Smith. We aren't going anywhere with either of them. I'd feel more comfortable with Troy Smith under center.

How far along is he? Has he picked up the damn system yet? I know, I know, he's only had a month...but we really might need dude to play. Dave Carr is NOT the move.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Sorry guys. But this is the end of Alex Smith. To all his supporters, enjoy the final ride on the Alex Smith choo-choo train as it heads off the edge of the cliff. Philly's defense is smothering. Alex will be dunking, dunking, throwing the ball away, and throwing picks all day long. Sing will have no choice but to bench him eventually.

Now...at 0-5...........can we be the first team in the history of the league to turn it around (with Carr no less ), and make the playoffs in a sad division ?

If yes, Smith is out and Sing stays.

If no, both Sing and Smith are out.

Talk about a debbie f**kin' downer..jesus man.
Cause this bum will most likely start:

Because in December all the pundits will look back on this weekend as the reason why the Cowboys managed to edge out the Eagles and barely sneak into the playoffs.
Originally posted by rk1642:
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
this thread.

The Niners will find a new and inventive way to lose this game -- just like they found new and inventive ways to lose the first four games.

Can't you people get it through your heads? This is a BAD team. BAD teams FIND new and inventive ways to lose games.

The sooner you come to this realization -- the easier it will be for you to handle what is sure to be a dreadful season.

1-15 or worse. I didn't think we'd be this bad. But we are.

Bill, this is a great team with a bad QB. Like the Ravens before Flacco, the Falcons before Ryan, the Patriots before Brady, the Rams before Warner, the Cardinals before Warner, the Steelers before Roethlisberger, the Eagles before McNabb, the Colts before Manning, and soon to be the Rams before Bradford. I'm not saying we're ready for the superbowl, but all those teams were floundering and looked like bad teams before a great QB came on board.

Bad QBs make the whole team (players and mgmt) look bad. They can even make you think that they aren't the problem!
We are 1 elite QB away from being an NFC championship contender!

Man, you really do hate hard cause if you didn't you would have seen that the great Flacco and Ryan both had 2 picks just like Smith yesterday. Yeah, they both had winning drives at the end of the game but so did Smith against New Orleans. In our case the D sucked on that last drive against New Orleans just like they did yesterday. This is a team sport and you can win games in many ways. If our D makes a stop on the last drive of the game in 2 of the 4 games this year we are, wait for it, 2 and 2 and tied of the division lead. I agree that Alex is no worldbeater but in spite of his lack of play we still had the lead in two of these early games only to lose them both because we couldn't stop the other team.

Dude, don't try. Most of these people can't reason and think Nate Davis should start. Thank goodness fans don't run teams.
Kolb is a decent qb
i disagree. i we have a better chance with vick in.

with kolb they are going to abuse us with screen passes.
Get ready for 0-5. That's all I can say.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Get ready for 0-5. That's all I can say.

no, you get ready for 0-5. im going to get pumped up like always.
Not an easy call because the Eagles have always been pretty good on defense. It may become a defensive game where the two QB's (Kolb and Smith) are not able to move the ball much.

They will for sure defend against the run and find ways to shake Alex Smith. A few blitzes and a few hits and he'll be prone to making mistakes. Not Rocket Science because everyone knows this.

This is one where the kickers and or the defensive unit may win the game.

Backup QB's normally torch us. Either way, Vick or no Vick, we are playing against a backup QB.
Because I want them to lose now. And I want Alex to tank now.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rawdel:
The Eagles plane crashes en route to SF like Marshall...

Not even a little cool, bro.
Sh*t we better win now
especially that im going to the game this weekend

this might help us out

Kolb VS Smith The battle of Dink & Dunks Kings
Originally posted by gage:
Originally posted by rawdel:
The Eagles plane crashes en route to SF like Marshall...

Not even a little cool, bro.

am i the only one that isn't bothered by this comment?

seriously this is the internet home of baby in blenders jokes.

he is saying the niners would need a forfeit in order to win.
Share 49ersWebzone