There are 139 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Philladelphia Eagles)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Gore definitely the goat of the game, but at least the defense had a chance to get on the field after his fumbles, whereas Smith's incredibly stupid fumble led directly to 7
Originally posted by dtcomposer:
Guys I think Smith needs to go. HE isn't good enough for the effect that he has on the fanbase. I have rarely seen anything like it in my life. The responses in this thread (some of them) and during the game, the horrible lack of class by the fans in the stadium, and Yes, Alex's almost good enough, but not quite good enough with this team all point to one thing.

Release Alex. Do it now.

Release him annnnnnndddd do what else???
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by GoreForMore:
Originally posted by dald1:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
SCREW THAT s**t!!!!! IT'S ON SMITH!!!

I KNOW GORE FUMBLED, BUT SMITH SUX ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE AWAY HIS STUPID FUMBLE FOR A TD, WE WOULD HAVE WON!!!!!,

IM DONE WITH THIS TEAM!!!! IM DONE, SCREW THIS!!!

yeah im sure you were one of the fake ass fans booing our team at the game. Try supporting your team sometime scrub...... also get out of caps you look like a dumb ass foreigner

so let me get this straight he is a fake fan if he boos a 0-5 team?

fake as F$#k

Quit being such a sheep.

"ITS ALEXS FAULT HE LOSTED THE GAME!!!"

Thanks for the contribution. Go look at his stats. This loss was clearly on Gore, the line, and worst of all the coaching staff putting the game in Gore's hands.

Alex's two interception, a desperate throw downfield and a desperate pass at the end of the game with defenders in his face.

He made a bad play with that fumble and that was it.

The defense played miserable too.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by ninerbrand:
Smith's fumble was terrible. but if gore doesn't f**k up twice, and nedney makes his field goal. we win.

exactly

The defense is not playing well.....not creating any turnovers......that 3rd and eighteen pickup by Kolb??????...........team is getting hard to watch..........oline can't keep the rush out and give any time to throw much besides checkdowns...........

what happened to 49er pride?????.................we used to be the envy of the league...............

now turning into the laughingstock of it.............
On another note, what the hell has happened to the defense?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Daniners:
Hey Goreformore u look like the dumb ass supporting a QB who clearly is not the answer moving forward. The season is over. You don't make the playoffs at 0-5. We have shown nothing to make any rational individual think that is going to change. The only people still supporting Smith are here. no one else does. Oh, Sing is terrible too. Want to debate that as well. Tool.

rock bottom my azz! this is the deepest depths of hell! AWWWWWWWWW!
i said the same thing! and i loved how with the crowd calling for his head he scored. twice!
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Gore, the line, and whatever play calling Singletary was forcing down Johnson's throat.

This season is over if we don't tailor the offense to Alex Smith and not Gore. Also, Solari, whats with all the offside penalties at home?

That's smart. Tailor an offense towards a QB who has proven over-over-and over again NOT to be a playmaker.

As far as I am concerned, all of you who continue to come up with exeuses for Smith's lack of performance are getting exactly what you deserve; Coach Sing deserves to be 0-5 for not selecting and preparing your most talented QB to start; management and ownership deserves to be 0-5 for not upgrading the QB position when you had a chance to; and fans who consistently make excuses for a QB who leads the league in turnovers, can't get the ball to open recievers and makes bad decisions deserve this fate for keeping you homer glasses on too long to see the truth. Alex is a good guy; but he is a terrible QB and needs a more dominate team in order to suceed in this league.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
2 INTs and a fumble. f**k him.

Did you just read that stat board on NFL.com or did you watch the game?

lol. Were you in the chat? Better question. When did you become a fan? If you've been watching as long as I have, then you'd see Smith for what he is: A pile of s**t. TD's in garbage time has been his whole f**king career.

Dude I probably been watching as long if not longer than you and I don't see that.

If Rachal could protect his mac and cheese from a 5 year old then Smith could have played better. But Philly DID sub DEs' for DTs' after Frank put the ball on the carpet twice.

That's not Smith's fault last time I checked.

Yeah he put up that one INT that was meant for Ginn. But if Ginn were a competent Receiver he would have turned around in the Red Zone to look for the Ball. The DB did and he picked it. That's not on Smith that's on a DB who for all intents and purposes had a heads up play. Ginn redeemed himself with that monster run back but I don't want him on the field in the Offense EVER again. He just doesn't understand what it is he is supposed to do.

The Fumble on Alex is on Alex but it wouldn't have gone down like this if Frank doesn't put the ball on the carpet twice. Now granted they were both good tackles by Philly, but you gotta secure that sh!t. And as I said why the hell are we doing this Bell Cow thing to ourselves. The opposing D will stack the Line EVERY TIME and it just shoots us in the foot in the end.

We GOTTA stop this now. Dixon needs to be the Focus more and Frank less.

I'm especially pissed at Frank cause he's been playing Football long enough to know that he CANNOT touch the ball after he's out of bounds. He stepped right in front of Morgan and cost the team a 1st down and 10 yards.Stupid stupid stupid penalty!

~Ceadder

Originally posted by redmanc07:
Originally posted by Chief:
Yes, and people blame the defense.

I don't feel it was the entire thing was on the D but they lack intensity and Kolb pretty much had all day to throw. But this is clearly on the Offense and I want to know how much Gore was paid to throw that game tonight? Or is it our team as a whole getting paid to do so?

DEFENSE OVERRATED! They have ignored getting a viable pass rushing threat and speed at teh CB positions. It has come back to rear it's ugly head.
to blame this on gore is ridiculous... 2 fumbles stinks but once again smith had his typical 2 picks and the ugliest QB fumble i have seen in a long time. another 6 points for the other team. 0-5, 2nd lowest scoring team in the league and smith leads the league in int's. this was the year that smith played better because he would have the same oc for a consecutive season. anyone that keeps making excuses for this guy is pathetic...
Originally posted by ttime1:
Gore, the line, and whatever play calling Singletary was forcing down Johnson's throat.

This season is over if we don't tailor the offense to Alex Smith and not Gore. Also, Solari, whats with all the offside penalties at home?

That's smart. Tailor an offense towards a QB who has proven over-over-and over again NOT to be a playmaker.

As far as I am concerned, all of you who continue to come up with exeuses for Smith's lack of performance are getting exactly what you deserve; Coach Sing deserves to be 0-5 for not selecting and preparing your most talented QB to start; management and ownership deserves to be 0-5 for not upgrading the QB position when you had a chance to; and fans who consistently make excuses for a QB who leads the league in turnovers, can't get the ball to open recievers and makes bad decisions deserve this fate for keeping you homer glasses on too long to see the truth. Alex is a good guy; but he is a terrible QB and needs a more dominate team in order to suceed in this league.

as far as i am concerned you are not a 49ers fan so pleas leave the forum
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by dald1:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
SCREW THAT s**t!!!!! IT'S ON SMITH!!!

I KNOW GORE FUMBLED, BUT SMITH SUX ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE AWAY HIS STUPID FUMBLE FOR A TD, WE WOULD HAVE WON!!!!!,

IM DONE WITH THIS TEAM!!!! IM DONE, SCREW THIS!!!

yeah im sure you were one of the fake ass fans booing our team at the game. Try supporting your team sometime scrub...... also get out of caps you look like a dumb ass foreigner

so let me get this straight he is a fake fan if he boos a 0-5 team?

fake as F$#k

Quit being such a sheep.

"ITS ALEXS FAULT HE LOSTED THE GAME!!!"

Thanks for the contribution. Go look at his stats. This loss was clearly on Gore, the line, and worst of all the coaching staff putting the game in Gore's hands.

Alex's two interception, a desperate throw downfield and a desperate pass at the end of the game with defenders in his face.

He made a bad play with that fumble and that was it.

The defense played miserable too.

Stats: average TWO interceptions a game
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
Originally posted by sachie23:
This has to be the low point for me as a 9er fan. In previous years the team lack talent. Now this is a coaching and execution issue. Getting booed off the field on Sunday night national TV (as deserving as it is) is embarrasing.

Smith to Davis...24-17...is there hope?

what if we lose to the Raiders and then winless carolina and then in London?

and then go 0-16, yeah that would be rock bottom

no wait, and then andrew luck doesn't declare and we are forced to pick locker or mallett or some guy who is less of a sure thing
Share 49ersWebzone