LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Philladelphia Eagles)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Rock bottom is right, but not because of what happened on the field. What took place in that stadium tonight was nothing short of disgusting.

I get booing the play calling in the 1st: it was sh*tty and a point was being made, although booing EVERY SINGLE run play unless it went for 5 yards or more was idiotic. What the crowd did to Alex in the 2nd half made one thing clear: no matter what he does or how hard he fights, he can't win here. It's time to let this guy go and play football somewhere else.

We've all been talking about the embarrassment of being a 9er at this point in time and I was always sure we were half joking. I really mean it now. I'm truly embarrassed to be a member of this fan base tonight. The best support this offense got from us tonight came after we absolutely annihilated and abandoned our own players for nearly an entire game and they still fought back all by themselves vs. the Eagles vs. their own crowd in their own house on one of the biggest stages in pro sports with sheer strength of character. We don't deserve a team this tough.

Just for the record: I was completely wrong about Singletary this week and he IS capable of compromising his goals for the greater good of the team. Maybe some of you who were at the stick tonight should consider doing the same.

Rock bottom is right...
Are you serious? The D played good. This loss is all about turnovers and dumb mistakes. Why are there all of these threads about the D? They only gave up 17 points after we had all those turnovers. Also, they stopped Philly in the end when it counted but our offense couldn't get it done. Stop it.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
2 INTs and a fumble. f**k him.

Did you just read that stat board on NFL.com or did you watch the game?

lol. Were you in the chat? Better question. When did you become a fan? If you've been watching as long as I have, then you'd see Smith for what he is: A pile of s**t. TD's in garbage time has been his whole f**king career.

Dude I probably been watching as long if not longer than you and I don't see that.

If Rachal could protect his mac and cheese from a 5 year old then Smith could have played better. But Philly DID sub DEs' for DTs' after Frank put the ball on the carpet twice.

That's not Smith's fault last time I checked.

Yeah he put up that one INT that was meant for Ginn. But if Ginn were a competent Receiver he would have turned around in the Red Zone to look for the Ball. The DB did and he picked it. That's not on Smith that's on a DB who for all intents and purposes had a heads up play. Ginn redeemed himself with that monster run back but I don't want him on the field in the Offense EVER again. He just doesn't understand what it is he is supposed to do.

The Fumble on Alex is on Alex but it wouldn't have gone down like this if Frank doesn't put the ball on the carpet twice. Now granted they were both good tackles by Philly, but you gotta secure that sh!t. And as I said why the hell are we doing this Bell Cow thing to ourselves. The opposing D will stack the Line EVERY TIME and it just shoots us in the foot in the end.

We GOTTA stop this now. Dixon needs to be the Focus more and Frank less.

I'm especially pissed at Frank cause he's been playing Football long enough to know that he CANNOT touch the ball after he's out of bounds. He stepped right in front of Morgan and cost the team a 1st down and 10 yards.Stupid stupid stupid penalty!

~Ceadder

bench the Pro Bowler Gore leave in the bum Alex...

only from Ceadder

hes averaging 3.5 yds per att this season
are you fu*king kidding me?

The crowd, the media , Takeo Spikes ,all were pretty much said to get rid of Smith
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by GoreForMore:
Originally posted by ttime1:
Originally posted by dald1:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
SCREW THAT s**t!!!!! IT'S ON SMITH!!!

I KNOW GORE FUMBLED, BUT SMITH SUX ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE AWAY HIS STUPID FUMBLE FOR A TD, WE WOULD HAVE WON!!!!!,

IM DONE WITH THIS TEAM!!!! IM DONE, SCREW THIS!!!

yeah im sure you were one of the fake ass fans booing our team at the game. Try supporting your team sometime scrub...... also get out of caps you look like a dumb ass foreigner

so let me get this straight he is a fake fan if he boos a 0-5 team?

fake as F$#k

Quit being such a sheep.

"ITS ALEXS FAULT HE LOSTED THE GAME!!!"

Thanks for the contribution. Go look at his stats. This loss was clearly on Gore, the line, and worst of all the coaching staff putting the game in Gore's hands.

Alex's two interception, a desperate throw downfield and a desperate pass at the end of the game with defenders in his face.

He made a bad play with that fumble and that was it.

The defense played miserable too.

This is what you miss. Alex made a bad play on the play prior to him throwing that last interception. Gore was WIDE open for a TD and Alex can't throw the ball beyond the line of scrimage. He has more balls batted down at the line of scrimage than any QB I can think of; in the history of the game. Alex is simply not a good QB for this team.

im pretty sure ttime and fly1 are dating can anyone confirm this?

yea, and we're also dating the whole stadium right? did u hear that?? boooooooooooooooooooo, poor Alexia, he made a fool of himself, AGAIN

Thats right, sheep, you can't form an opinion for yourself.

What did Alex'ia' (brilliant twist on words) do after they booed him? Shut the up, that's right.

we lost by the way..... and he had ANOTHER interception that ended the game, he suxs, boooooooooooooo

Go watch soccer, clearly you don't get football.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Are you serious? The D played good. This loss is all about turnovers and dumb mistakes. Why are there all of these threads about the D? They only gave up 17 points after we had all those turnovers. Also, they stopped Philly in the end when it counted but our offense couldn't get it done. Stop it.

Maybe bc they never come up big when it really matters and they hardly force turnovers!!!
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

yeah im sure you were one of the fake ass fans booing our team at the game. Try supporting your team sometime scrub...... also get out of caps you look like a dumb ass foreigner

fake as F$#k

Quit being such a sheep.

Thanks for the contribution. Go look at his stats. This loss was clearly on Gore, the line, and worst of all the coaching staff putting the game in Gore's hands.

Alex's two interception, a desperate throw downfield and a desperate pass at the end of the game with defenders in his face.

This is what you miss. Alex made a bad play on the play prior to him throwing that last interception. Gore was WIDE open for a TD and Alex can't throw the ball beyond the line of scrimage. He has more balls batted down at the line of scrimage than any QB I can think of; in the history of the game. Alex is simply not a good QB for this team.

ur blaming alex for that pat down? he had less than 1 second to throw the ball and had to move back with a guy right in the face

My bad. I should not expect Alex to do what other NFL QBs do every week.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Gore, the line, and whatever play calling Singletary was forcing down Johnson's throat.

This season is over if we don't tailor the offense to Alex Smith and not Gore. Also, Solari, whats with all the offside penalties at home?

That's smart. Tailor an offense towards a QB who has proven over-over-and over again NOT to be a playmaker.

As far as I am concerned, all of you who continue to come up with exeuses for Smith's lack of performance are getting exactly what you deserve; Coach Sing deserves to be 0-5 for not selecting and preparing your most talented QB to start; management and ownership deserves to be 0-5 for not upgrading the QB position when you had a chance to; and fans who consistently make excuses for a QB who leads the league in turnovers, can't get the ball to open recievers and makes bad decisions deserve this fate for keeping you homer glasses on too long to see the truth. Alex is a good guy; but he is a terrible QB and needs a more dominate team in order to suceed in this league.

as far as i am concerned you are not a 49ers fan so pleas leave the forum

Son, unlike you and some others, I want the team to win and realize that you need playmakers in order to do so. I realize that it hurts your feelings; but the truth will set you free here. Repeat after me; "Alex is not a good QB".... I know that it is hard for you to do that but the sooner you can; the better you will be.

ok but follow my directions close your eyes and open your mouth im going to hurt your feelings real slow

Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Gore had one bad game and had a td even still, and yet if we have um I don't know ummmmmmmm McNabb! Like we should of we're now 4-1. Shaun Hill has a win this season. Alex is 0-5 we should of gotten rid of Alex 2 years ago, he's f the franchise ever since we drafted him. He should of been benched too many times this season and in this game, Coach Sing should be fired, Alex should of been banned from starting years ago, let alone this going into this season, which again I told the world including Webzone that we would not win this division cuz we do not have a QB, and barely anyone believed me, certainly no one on this site. And I got so much negativity thrown my way it's not even funny and I was more right then I thought, I thought at least we'd win that first game which was about as close to a gimme game as you get in the NFL with f'ing Polumbus starting and of course the KC game, but one their better than they looked coming into the season and Alex screws us over worse then I thought and our D had it's only bad game of the year that game. Forget about the word benched, cut the moron.

Special Teams and their Defense got at least 3 to 4 scores. How much did either side of the ball get other than the O. No too mention he threw 3 TD's as well.

We're 0-5 he's the worst QB in the division Sam Bradford is a rookie and he's already miles ahead of our moronic QB. There's 25 plus starting QB's better then the moron and a back up or 2. It's been time to get rid of the moron. 10 INT's in 5 games my f'ing word. Oh yeah and a fumble in which he looked like an f'ing clown like Gero U-I can't spell his name the kicker in Super Bowl 7 who gave Washington their only TD. Good gosh how did this team get so stupid? First you draft him over A-Rod (I was 17 at the time and I wanted A-Rod) and 5 years later he's still holding the team back and he's still on the roster. My word...
You guys are hilarious! The game was 17-10 with gore two fumbles. Were driving and the most stupid play by a QB happens. No one hits the ball, he fumbles on his own (tiny hands) instead of throwing it away, and goes for 7 the other way. That was the game! Smith ALWAYS folds when pressure is on and you guys know it. He's never been a winner and never will be! Cut his ass!

[ Edited by Norwalks_Best on Oct 10, 2010 at 21:48:10 ]

Coaching, preparation.
Originally posted by ace8016:
Originally posted by sacniner:

Maybe bc they never come up big when it really matters and they hardly force turnovers!!!

Yes... they suck...

They have been sucking all year.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

fake as F$#k

Quit being such a sheep.

ur blaming alex for that pat down? he had less than 1 second to throw the ball and had to move back with a guy right in the face

My bad. I should not expect Alex to do what other NFL QBs do every week.

You're honestly "insert something here that would get me banned from 49erswebzone"

Tell me what other nfl qb in that situation would be able to make that throw. And before you do it, put down the crack pipe.
i have been reading the posts in these forums for years and never joined for whatever reason. i joined recently because i had to voice my opinion on our team. we are 0-5. 2nd lowest scoring team in the league. smith has the most int's in the league. he had 2 more tonight and one of the ugliest Qb fumbles i have ever seen which resulted in 6 points for the eagles. we have so much talent on this team that can't get showcased because we are being held back. we need to make changes and the first needs to happen this week by benching smith. singletary needs to go at the end of the year. then change out the staff for a veteran staff.
ok
Share 49ersWebzone