Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
in this order

1) Singletary
2) Singletary
3) Singletary

WOW WOW WOW people amaze me. PLAYERS LOST THIS ONE. INT Fumbles was mike out there when those plays occurred on the field hmm must have missed him. SMITH and our Secondary lost this game they are trash and the sad thing is its all we go so no qb change crap should come out of anyones mouth f**k. people are idiotic i swear.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
It was a team loss....I can't think of a single player who didn't make a mistake at one point.

Nate's play was big.....but the end result was that the ATL offense was poinned back at their own 8. We had a minute to keep them out of FG range....and couldn't do it.

If we were any good, we wouldn't have let ATL out of the shadow of their own goal post. But this defense plays soft at the worst of times. And Manusky may fancy himself a tactician, but he seems always take the WRONG gamble at the WRONG time. HE chose to rush three on that play that gave ATL new life.....every third down on that drive seemed that way.

If this team is going to go anywhere....you need to make those stops.
Gotta put this one on Smith, I'm resisted pointing the finger his direction until now but he simply isn't getting it done. Bad picks, inability to complete deep passes, penalties when in scoring position...hate to say this but it may be time to see what else we have (which I fear isn't much better).
Alex. His long ball is so bad. The play where he had Morgan running a deep post over the middle against Grimes was an good example of this. The one down the sidelines that would have been PI if it was anywhere near the receiver was an even worse ball. Hi short pass is terrible too. He misses high over middle for picks, gets screens batted down and if you're a receiver in the flats he'd throwing it to your feet, so look alive.
Singletary... Really in over his head! His lack of composure at the end of the game was pathetic!

Secondary... had 2 chances to prevent that last field goal, they blew it.

Alex Smith... lack of ability to spread the ball around to the WR's... He's just too slow (release/passing, finding the recievers)

OC... where was Westbrook, he is way too dynamic for us not to be using him!
Alex. He sucks. The 49ers could have been up by two more fieldgoals AT LEAST. Sing had a good game plan. The defense stopped them many times to give the O chances. Alex just killed the drives with his int. and crappy throws. He sucks big time.
Alex is a joke and has been since the day we drafted him. Singletary stinks too...he was dumb enough ton hitch his future to smith... Bad call and now smith will be his demise too.
how can you blame singletary or jimmy raye for that matter. when you change oc and have smae results. i'm not an alex basher but com son look at the game. blame nate all you want to but fault is on alex
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Alex.

enough said.........
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Five4Five:
Wow, people are blaming the D. Without them, we go 0-16 for the past few years. It's all on the offense, just like usual. Smith is garb. It's been six years of this s**t and I have finally had it.

The defense has underperformed badly this season. They played well today....comparatively. But still couldn't keep the Falcons out of FG range when it counted.

• KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WkendWarrior:
How can you blame nate clement? atleast he got a pick, even if he fumbled at worst it was a negative 40 yard play for the offense who were at our 50 driving to score, this loss falls completely on the offense especially Alex Smith. Those two picks and grounding which cost us a field goal were the reasons why we lost. No blame should go to the defense other than that they are horrible late in the 4th, they kept us in the game.

1 Even without the grounding penalty there's no way were going to or should have kicked a FG. Alex was going to be down on the 45 yard line, way to far out.

2 I think the grounding was a bad call. The ball ended up being about 2 to 3 yards away from Gore. The ref's were just so late call it that they couldn't point Gore out to them because he was leaving to field.

3 we need a new Fing QB that isn't Carr. His throwing motion makes me want to punch something.
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
Kwame Harris for holding

For the last time, it's all Singletary. And he will be fired today. You numbskulls still don't get it.
Smith and the D
Originally posted by 804Niner:
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Alex.

enough said.........

this ^^^
Share 49ersWebzone