There are 227 users in the forums

Smith + Crabtree = disaster (statistical proof)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Wow, you guys crack me up with your love for anybody other than Nate Davis. The stats are right there in front of you, Davis is the best QB on the Niner roster. Didn't you see how he tore up the 3rd and 4th string defenses this preseason? I know he got DEMOTED from third string QB to PRACTICE squader, but look at him! He can throw the ball really hard and far, so he doesn't need to read defenses.

I have nothing better to do. That's why I quote other people's posts and change them around. But for now I must go, I have another 36 hour WOW session lined up with my fellow elfs.

You're an idiot. I mean, you're arguement is an idiot. Or something...
[ Edited by AKfanster on Oct 1, 2010 at 4:37 PM ]
Originally posted by AKfanster:
Wow, you guys crack me up with your love for anybody other than Nate Davis. The stats are right there in front of you, Davis is the best QB on the Niner roster. Didn't you see how he tore up the 3rd and 4th string defenses this preseason? I know he got DEMOTED from third string QB to PRACTICE squader, but look at him! He can throw the ball really hard and far, so he doesn't need to read defenses.

I have nothing better to do. That's why quote other people's posts and change them around.

Your an idiot. I mean, your arguement is an idiot. Or something...

You're*
Originally posted by skynet907:

I have nothing better to do. That's why quote other people's posts and change them around.

Your an idiot. I mean, your arguement is an idiot. Or something...

You're*

Is that better? So, YOU'RE the newest member of the grammar police?
Originally posted by dobo:

I have nothing better to do. That's why I quote other people's posts and change them around. But for now I must go, I have another 36 hour WOW session lined up with my fellow elfs.

You're an idiot. I mean, you're arguement is an idiot. Or something...

lol edit fail

Smith + NFL football = disaster (statistical proof)

Career QB rating: 69.0
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by Jordache49:
It's pretty simple to understand. You don't play or practise during preseason, your play suffers. Not a coincedence, that Smith seems to be on the same page with everyone else, but can't connect with a player he hasn't had much live reps with, not just this year, but last year too.

how do you explain their chemistry last year? what was Smith's passer rating with Crabs last year?

Don't act like Tree caught everything that was thrown his direction last year. He had A LOT of drops. Ducked a completely CATCHABLE Pass in the End Zone like Brandon Lloyd did also.

So don't come here acting like this is all on Smith. Everyone else is catching Passes. Tree cause FIVE... that's right FIVE INTERCEPTIONS Smith had 3 almost Interceptions but they weren't picked off. Chemistry has EVERYTHING to do with the issues between Smith and Tree. If you weren't so damn negative all the time you'd be able to admit this to yourself.

Look at Ziggy. The man gets on the field and makes the catchable Passes look good. I'm not talking about on the numbers. I'm talking about the ones that he has to stretch out for. I'm talking about the ones that could get him hurt. But that's his F@KIN job. That's what I expect of someone who plays the position. Making the ones on the numbers look pedestrian and making the ones that are hard to come up with decent.

Jerry Rice did that EVERY time he got on the field from his 2nd year on. If Tree were preparing like he OUGHT to, he would be playing like Ziggy.

You say you believe Smith has to play like a 1st rounder? What about Tree? Does he get an autopass because we have a "Bust" under Center? If so carry your ass on, cause you have ZERO credibility now.

~Ceadder

LOL cause Smith had nothing to do with those interceptions. Wait, didn't Sing even say one was completely Alex's fault? But I forgot, in your word if anyone says a single thing is wrong with Smith, you think they are automatically saying that they think he's the devil and all others around him are god...

I probably shouldn't post this; but, your posts are so ignorant that they've become funny to read. Talk about Zero Credibility...

Sorry D, my bad. I'm just so fed up I lumped an extra one in there.

Still though, when you combine these statistics with last years statistics AND the Red Zone statistics it's showing that Smith while a PART of the problem is not THE problem. Not the way you guys act like he is anyway.

PLAY CALLING SUCKED. How many people here bished about being about to say what the play was aloud before the snap? Rhetorical don't answer.

Smith threw that ONE bad Pass to Frank and Frank tipped it up and it was picked. Frank lets it go and it's an Incompletion that doesn't hurt us.

So all in all Smith has 1 Int and 3 ALMOSTS.

Tree has 2 slips causing the Defense to get Ints' and 1 Dohhhhp! where he ran his route to the sideline instead of Ending it where he was SUPPOSED TO... Oh and almost forgot he had that one that was RIGHT TO HIM that he took his eyes off and attempted to run upfield. Were the Passes pretty? Don't know on three of them but the 4th was right to him and Catchable.

Take that from my zero credibilty.

Seriously though, you say people make excuses about Alex? Once Tree pulls his head out of the ole pooper factory exuses will become less and less around here.

You shouldn't complain about the fans supporting him. You should complain when the players fail on every side of the equation. Pretty simple and easy to reflect on when you have no hate flowing in your veins.

~Ceadder

Crabs has 3 picks that can be considered his fault. Under no circumstance can you blame him for the New Orleans pick though. It was tipped pass by a defensive lineman and the ball sailed over Crabtree and into Tracey Porter's hands. He didn't slip, it was a slant pattern. Just bad luck on our end because a Saint's player made a great play.

Not blaming Alex either. Those kind of plays happen. Ball gets deflected by a defensive lineman and bad things happen.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 1, 2010 at 11:09 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone