LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Where is this season going?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I feel like this season could go one of 2 ways. Either we turn it around and win the division or we throw it all away and start working on next season. I really am going to be sick if we have to wait around another 2-3 years for our team to come around again. I think if we play our cards right at the end of the season and hire Bill Cower or John Gruden, we can be in the playoffs in only a seasons time but that is in a perfect world. Reality is I am not about to give up on my niners. The way I look at it is this. Almost every team has a bad loosing streak of 2-3 games. Maybe we just had ours right off the bat? There is no question we have the talent to take us where we want to go. New OC Mike Johnson's #1 priority is to spread the ball and get it in the hands of our play makers. It's obvious Smith works better in the spread and when he does well in the spread Frank improves.
week 4
So in your world, there's no in between. Say where the Niners do not turn it around nor is it an absolute train wreck and they finish with a 6-10 or 7-9 season?

Thanks for the fantastic insight. Guaranteed to always hit me over the head with knowledge when I visit the boreds...I mean boards.
forward
Originally posted by Blake_Fever:
So in your world, there's no in between. Say where the Niners do not turn it around nor is it an absolute train wreck and they finish with a 6-10 or 7-9 season?

Thanks for the fantastic insight. Guaranteed to always hit me over the head with knowledge when I visit the boreds...I mean boards.

No there is not an in between because if we do not make the playoffs Sing will most likely be fired and that pretty much means we start rebuilding our coaching staff. We will most likely will try to keep the players we have that are good. So yes there is not an in between, not for me at least.
[ Edited by LivFreeOrdIHrd9r on Sep 28, 2010 at 9:36 PM ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:

WE GET IT DUDE!
Right here...

But seriously, we won't have any idea until we see how the offense performs under MJ's play calling.
Originally posted by fly15:

~Dann~

• BobS
  • Veteran
Yorks eating Singletary's contract and hiring Gruden or Cowher? I think I would have a better chance to flap my arms and be able to fly.
The Superbowl is being held in Arlington, TX.
to hell
championship duh
Share 49ersWebzone