There are 247 users in the forums

Where is this season going?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
What is really sad is you can't go into any game feeling certain that we should win it , not with this team or coaching staff so far. I can easily see us going 7-9 or worse if things aren't changed and improved very fast. Still hoping for a turn around.

GO 49ERS

Very true. Some of the games that we have on schedule before the season started that were "easy" wins are not going to be easy at all. Seattle and Kansas City already whooped our as*.

If the Raiders beat us, I'm not going to hear the end of it from some people I know.
That's incredible
I'm a 49er fan at heart, but I think I'm going to start looking for any potential pro bowl players. Perhaps Andy Lee and Brian Jennings.
currently the season is going to week 4
If i had a crystal ball id tell you
Originally posted by verb1der:
This team is so screwy I don't think anyone can predict how it will unfold.

But my expectations for this season is that the Niners will let the division slip away (to either Hawks or Cards) in the first half of the season, then go on a meaningless win streak in the end which will give enough momentum for Alex Smith to be once again the starter for 2011. lmao

lawda'mercy!

This would be the absolute worst-case scenario.

And for some reason I think it's the most likely one.
Originally posted by ninerbacker:
I'm a 49er fan at heart, but I think I'm going to start looking for any potential pro bowl players. Perhaps Andy Lee and Brian Jennings.

What does this mean?
It's going to 0 - 4 starting this weekend. And 0 - more than that after that.
we'll some how go 0-17
2 da dumpz

To the choppa.
The Yorks pay their head coaches at the low end of the NFL scale , I don't have the statistic but I imagine it's 31st or 32nd. If some of you stat people find that it's 29th so what, you get the point. The only, repeat only, way they'll go after Gruden (Cowher stays East) is for the stadium. That cash cow is their Super Bowl. Jed gives a pretty face to the organization but Dr. York signs the checks. I'd still like to know if Denise has any say or if she even cares, that's the vibe she presents since one of the greatest owners in sports had to abdicate his kingdom.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The Yorks pay their head coaches at the low end of the NFL scale , I don't have the statistic but I imagine it's 31st or 32nd. If some of you stat people find that it's 29th so what, you get the point. The only, repeat only, way they'll go after Gruden (Cowher stays East) is for the stadium. That cash cow is their Super Bowl. Jed gives a pretty face to the organization but Dr. York signs the checks. I'd still like to know if Denise has any say or if she even cares, that's the vibe she presents since one of the greatest owners in sports had to abdicate his kingdom.
Share 49ersWebzone