There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Did you drink the Kool-Aid?

Did you drink the Kool-Aid?

I hated Sing at first, started to sip at the Kool-aid, took a big swig in preseason, felt great about the team, even though I hated the draft. Started thinking play offs now I'm kinda pissed, yet somehow optimistic about Mike Johnson, for no real reason, I just feel good about Raye leaving, hell where is my Kool-aid!

Go Niners! 10-6 and in the play offs!!

New choice added by popular demand!
[ Edited by GolittaCamper on Sep 29, 2010 at 10:23 AM ]
I liked the hire at the time but grew to realize that he's all talk.
Honestly never liked the hire. When Linehan snubbed us and we hired Raye, I would have laughed at any other team if they did it. But I did my best to stomach the kool-aid.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I hated Sing at first, started to sip at the Kool-aid, took a big swig in preseason, felt great about the team, even though I hated the draft. Started thinking play offs now I'm kinda pissed, yet somehow optimistic about Mike Johnson, for no real reason, I just feel good about Raye leaving, hell where is my Kool-aid!

please explain that 10-6 positive record. Lose sunday and that means o-4. So they play at greenbay(loss)and they are allowed to lose only one more game. Very very positive homer outlook. Good luck and dont make that bet with a local bookie.
Kind of ironic that the guy that is all talk came up with the phrase "don't tell me show me"
Originally posted by susweel:
Yep drank the koolaid and still am.

Hell we have what we have. What's to lose hoping for the best?

Love em or hate em we all want wins in the end.
Originally posted by whatawegot:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

please explain that 10-6 positive record. Lose sunday and that means o-4. So they play at greenbay(loss)and they are allowed to lose only one more game. Very very positive homer outlook. Good luck and dont make that bet with a local bookie.

Yo Newb, it's all about drinking the Kool-aid and believing in the improbable! We have a ton of talent, we just have THE WORST head coach in the NFL! So what maybe he takes a back seat and we rip off 8-10 wins! Come on Newb, be a fan let reality go for a minute!
Originally posted by backontop:
Kind of ironic that the guy that is all talk came up with the phrase "don't tell me show me"

Isn't it?
I never wanted him to be our HC, because I never saw him coach at all during the games on the sidelines....he would just stand there with his arms crossed. I was one of the few that opposed his being hired full time.

Then he got the job. I had to supoort him...I liked what he was preaching. I drank the Kool Aid. And then his run run pass lit my fire last year, till he started Alex and we ran the spread.

Then the draft he and Balke ran, got me pumped!!! I aint gonna lie. It was great, confidence was flowing through my blood.

Then we go 0-3 running the same run run pass philosophy. I've had enough.
If he says the phrase "Going Foward" One more God Damn Time!!!!
Originally posted by susweel:

This.
loved it alooot, but each week that goes on i hate it more
I drink Kool-aid

red flavor
Where's the option for "Yes...but its going sour."