There are 130 users in the forums

Gotta LOVEE Jason LaCanfornas Power Rankings..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Jason Laconfora is a f*g.

That's not nice.
Originally posted by islavistan:
Been a rough 3 weeks. It was so blissfully sweet that first week of September. Football on the horizon, division favorites, strong preseason, and then 3 weeks of getting kicked in the balls. Now we are in the Carolina/Jacksonville/Browns bunch. I hope they can turn it around this week and take some revenge on Atlanta. The division is still winnable, we just have to right the ship and use our playmakers!

Please do us a favor and post on the niner groupie site we love alex and coach. Were done with this type of talk. Once again another zoner talking out of his pie hole
How many of you morons that think we are the worst team in football thought that 2-3 weeks ago?
Originally posted by Gavintech:
How many of you morons that think we are the worst team in football thought that 2-3 weeks ago?

Not me. 3 weeks ago, I thought that we were top 12. Now, I agree that we are #32.

Worst point differential in the league and massive internal instability. After SUNDAY (depending on how much of a spark Johnson can bring), I may think that we are better than 50% of the teams in the league, but TODAY, we are the worst.

[ Edited by NineFourNiner on Sep 28, 2010 at 4:02 PM ]
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Not me. 3 weeks ago, I thought that we were top 12. Now, I agree that we are #32.

Worst point differential in the league and massive internal instability. After Saturday (depending on how much of a spark Johnson can bring), I may think that we are better than 50% of the teams in the league, but TODAY, we are the worst.

That doesn't make ANY sense at all.

P.S. You called yourself a moron by answering...

Worst point differential in the league and massive internal instability. After Saturday (depending on how much of a spark Johnson can bring), I may think that we are better than 50% of the teams in the league, but TODAY, we are the worst.

moron #2 right hurrrr. We are HORRIBLE!!! In case you haven't noticed.

It would be one thing to say that we could easily start the season out at 0-3, it's another to play the way we have played.
  • Otter
  • Veteran

Moron #3 here.

It makes absolute sense. I'm sure many people thought Enron was a good stock to have in their retirement portfolio at one time. Opinions change when provided new information/evidence. At least that's what reasonable/rational people do.
http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/09/28/week-3-power-rankings-steelers-hold-top-spot/
Originally posted by Otter:

Moron #3 here.

It makes absolute sense. I'm sure many people thought Enron was a good stock to have in their retirement portfolio at one time. Opinions change when provided new information/evidence. At least that's what reasonable/rational people do.

My opinion has changed. too. I realized we are not as good as I thought/hoped. But that doesn't mean we are the worst team in football? You think the Raiders, Panthers, or Cardinals would be tied with Super Bowl champs with a few seconds left in the game even though they turned the ball over four times (plus one safety, which isn't scored a turn over but equals one)?

If at the end of the year, they have won 7 or 8 games, or even 6, would you say you were wrong on Sept 28th? The worst team in football 3 weeks into the season can't go 8-5 or even 7-6 the rest of the way. It's not possible. Even if they start playing better, it's the same team.

Moron #3 here.

Thatswhutimtalkinbout.

It saddens me as a homer to say and acknowledge it, but the product that this team has put on the field this year has been garbage.

If we win on Sunday, or even show signs of life, I'll put the team WAY higher. But right now, we are not using any of our talent.

then why bother updating "power rankings?" If we're all the "same teams." Right now we're playing like the worst team in football. comprende compadre?

Moron #3 here.

My opinion has changed. too. I realized we are not as good as I thought/hoped. But that doesn't mean we are the worst team in football? You think the Raiders, Panthers, or Cardinals would be tied with Super Bowl champs with a few seconds left in the game even though they turned the ball over four times (plus one safety, which isn't scored a turn over but equals one)?

If at the end of the year, they have won 7 or 8 games, or even 6, would you say you were wrong on Sept 28th?
The worst team in football 3 weeks into the season can't go 8-5 or even 7-6 the rest of the way. It's not possible. Even if they start playing better, it's the same team.

No. Because I base my feelings on what I am seeing on the field. We got WHUUUUUPPPPEED in 2 out of 3 games. We played below our ability.

Are we more talented than half the teams in the league? I think so. Are we playing better? f**k no. Would we beat less talented teams if we played them. f**k no. not today.

If we blow the dirty birds out, we start trending higher
[ Edited by NineFourNiner on Sep 28, 2010 at 4:05 PM ]

Moron #3 here.

Thatswhutimtalkinbout.

It saddens me as a homer to say and acknowledge it, but the product that this team has put on the field this year has been garbage.

If we win on Sunday, or even show signs of life, I'll put the team WAY higher. But right now, we are not using any of our talent.

That doesn't make any sense at all. Winning ONE game is going to make the worst team in football much higher on the list? When the worst team in football wins one game, no matter who it's against, the best anyone can say is "maybe they are not the very worst team in football". It doesn't catapult them WAY up the list. If it did that means they were not the the worst team in football before that game.
this dood foreal?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
then why bother updating "power rankings?" If we're all the "same teams." Right now we're playing like the worst team in football. comprende compadre?

Good question. Power Rankings are stupid. But the one this thread is about, Jason La Confora's, is a good one. He actually uses common sense and reason, not retarded emotions. Not just where he has the 49ers, but the whole list.
Share 49ersWebzone