Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
IMHO, I agree..
On nfl.com he has us at #21 right behind Seattle. He said two embarrassing losses after 3 games, yet he still picks us to turn it around and win the division..
Dat nigga is set trippin.
There are 716 users in the forums
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
IMHO, I agree..
On nfl.com he has us at #21 right behind Seattle. He said two embarrassing losses after 3 games, yet he still picks us to turn it around and win the division..
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
IMHO, I agree..
On nfl.com he has us at #21 right behind Seattle. He said two embarrassing losses after 3 games, yet he still picks us to turn it around and win the division..

Originally posted by cortana49:Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
IMHO, I agree..
On nfl.com he has us at #21 right behind Seattle. He said two embarrassing losses after 3 games, yet he still picks us to turn it around and win the division..
WOW. I hope he doesn't visit Niner Talk and try to defend his stance!
BTW, I DON'T agree with that ranking. He must be a big fan.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
we should be 30 or 31.
Originally posted by Chief:Originally posted by cortana49:Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
IMHO, I agree..
On nfl.com he has us at #21 right behind Seattle. He said two embarrassing losses after 3 games, yet he still picks us to turn it around and win the division..
WOW. I hope he doesn't visit Niner Talk and try to defend his stance!
BTW, I DON'T agree with that ranking. He must be a big fan.
I hope he is right.
Originally posted by susweel:Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
IMHO, I agree..
On nfl.com he has us at #21 right behind Seattle. He said two embarrassing losses after 3 games, yet he still picks us to turn it around and win the division..
Dat nigga is set trippin.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
nfl power rankings

Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
IMHO, I agree..
On nfl.com he has us at #21 right behind Seattle. He said two embarrassing losses after 3 games, yet he still picks us to turn it around and win the division..
Originally posted by cxzhou83:
I like to try whatever cheeba he's smoking
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
we should be 30 or 31.