LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 336 users in the forums

Most Fans Here Are Not Realistic ...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I love how Monday through Saturday this would be called hating. Yet during and after the game Everyone sees it!

Don't worry homers, Monday will be here soon enough. You can go back to your dillusional thinking and kool aid drinking!
i think its not realisitic to except fans not to have hope after 8 year of being horrible, especially with the talent we have
Originally posted by Leathaface:
How dare we expect Alex Smith to throw TDs!

Hard to throw TDs' when you're laying on your back. For most of the Game Smith was running for his Life.

But hey whatever, you could do better so you must speak up and say venomous things.

I have an idea. Every one of you that thinks you can do better file your NFL paperwork and submit your name to Singletary. Maybe the change will have the Line protecting the QB better and maybe our Defense won't get carved up like a Xmas Turkey and maybe the playcalling will suddenly improve and maybe your Receivers will start catching the ones they get paid to catch.

Oh btw not all our Receivers are shat. Ziggy is the man. A pass that WAS high and the man reeled it in and CAUGHT THE F@KING THING... See now THAT is how you play the position. Not every Pass is going to be on the money. BUT it shouldn't have to be when you're PREPARED. Crabtree needs to sit his ass down and watch what Ziggy does.

I'm fed up with all the garbage being piled onto Smith. You take away the Int(caused because Tree "slipped" again) and Smith didn't do as horribly as y'all are makin it out to be.

But hey whatever you guys know the game better than the people who play it, so sh@tcan the lot of them and rebuild the team in your own images. I'll follow you but steel myself for decades of losing to follow.

~Ceadder
with a decent game plan, i think this team can win games, we just would need superstars all over the field to win with this coaching staff.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Hard to throw TDs' when you're laying on your back. For most of the Game Smith was running for his Life.

But hey whatever, you could do better so you must speak up and say venomous things.

I have an idea. Every one of you that thinks you can do better file your NFL paperwork and submit your name to Singletary. Maybe the change will have the Line protecting the QB better and maybe our Defense won't get carved up like a Xmas Turkey and maybe the playcalling will suddenly improve and maybe your Receivers will start catching the ones they get paid to catch.

Oh btw not all our Receivers are shat. Ziggy is the man. A pass that WAS high and the man reeled it in and CAUGHT THE F@KING THING... See now THAT is how you play the position. Not every Pass is going to be on the money. BUT it shouldn't have to be when you're PREPARED. Crabtree needs to sit his ass down and watch what Ziggy does.

I'm fed up with all the garbage being piled onto Smith. You take away the Int(caused because Tree "slipped" again) and Smith didn't do as horribly as y'all are makin it out to be.

But hey whatever you guys know the game better than the people who play it, so sh@tcan the lot of them and rebuild the team in your own images. I'll follow you but steel myself for decades of losing to follow.

~Ceadder

Endless Alexcuses from you. Endless.
Originally posted by ninerbrand:
with a decent game plan, i think this team can win games, we just would need superstars all over the field to win with this coaching staff.

LOL.
Originally posted by 49erfanatic:
I'm sorry, but I can't believe the mindless optimism I have seen here over the past few years. And nothing showed that more than this week's poll, which had 87% of respondents predicting a victory over the Chiefs. With our complete meltdown in Seattle, and our 4 turnovers and bone-head plays against New Orleans, I couldn't believe so many people thought we would win at K.C. especially when we have a history of playing poorly at Arrowhead. K.C. has a sharp HC in Haley, and a DC, OC and GM from a Super Bowl winning dynasty. We have a kid owner with no experience in the NFL, and Dumb and Dumber as our HC and OC, along with no GM, so how in the world would you expect that we could win? Look how fast K.C. has turned it around with competent coaching. For as much as Coach Sing preaches discipline, this is one of the most undisciplined teams I have ever seen. Sing is so focused on being physical, that he has ignored the mental preparation for both players and coaches.

I was glad to hear that most people have stopped drinking the Coach Sing Koolaid after today's game. The guy is certainly passionate, but he has no clue how to manage a game, or run an offense. Jed York fell in love with Singletary based upon half a season of playing softball teams in 2008, and we missed out on a lot of top coaches by doing this. Looking back, are you still glad that Sing fired Mike Martz and replaced him with Raye? I love this team, and I think we do have a lot of talent, but we will never win again until we have four things:

1. An elite Head coach
2. An elite Quarterback
3. A creative offensive coordinator
4. A credible, experienced GM

I agree that they don't have an Elite head couch or QB. no they don't have a creative offensive coordinator but who do they get??? Gruden ??? or an unproven HC like Rick Dennison OC for texas, Kyle Shanahan oc washington, Jason Garrett I don't know if any of these guy will be an elite Head Coach but they are creative offensive coordinator so do they chance it?? and if they do make a change i hope the next Head Coach is an Offensive guy because if the OC leave for a head couching job the Offensive is ran by the Head coach and stays the same . Plus do they sign someone like Vick for 3 yr and draft a QB to sit behaind him and learn??? or do they draft a QB early and throw him into the fire????
Originally posted by ninerbrand:

pretty much, yup

~Ceadder

Hard to throw TDs when your pass placement sucks!
I'm sorry, but I can't believe the mindless optimism I have seen here over the past few years. And nothing showed that more than this week's poll, which had 87% of respondents predicting a victory over the Chiefs. With our complete meltdown in Seattle, and our 4 turnovers and bone-head plays against New Orleans, I couldn't believe so many people thought we would win at K.C. especially when we have a history of playing poorly at Arrowhead. K.C. has a sharp HC in Haley, and a DC, OC and GM from a Super Bowl winning dynasty. We have a kid owner with no experience in the NFL, and Dumb and Dumber as our HC and OC, along with no GM, so how in the world would you expect that we could win? Look how fast K.C. has turned it around with competent coaching. For as much as Coach Sing preaches discipline, this is one of the most undisciplined teams I have ever seen. Sing is so focused on being physical, that he has ignored the mental preparation for both players and coaches.

I was glad to hear that most people have stopped drinking the Coach Sing Koolaid after today's game. The guy is certainly passionate, but he has no clue how to manage a game, or run an offense. Jed York fell in love with Singletary based upon half a season of playing softball teams in 2008, and we missed out on a lot of top coaches by doing this. Looking back, are you still glad that Sing fired Mike Martz and replaced him with Raye? I love this team, and I think we do have a lot of talent, but we will never win again until we have four things:

1. An elite Head coach
2. An elite Quarterback

How dare us the fans expect so much out of our team. How dare we!!!! So now you come on here and make fun of us for doing so? Get a life

• ZRF80
As some of us stated throughout the week, the Niners that we all saw on Monday night were not the true Niners. The results we got against NO were based on an adrenaline rush that was manifested because we were playing on a Monday night + having Rice's jersey retired. Even then, we couldnt muster up enough of an effort to beat a NO team that put forth a lackadaisical (sp) effort at best.

Today we saw the real Niners, which once again, with the leadership of Alex Smith lack identity, to say the least. Does Raye lack imagination ? YES. Does Raye call a piss-poor game ? But as was the situation with Jeff Hostler, there has to be some onus on the quarterback. When Shaun Hill picked up the SAME "horrible" offensive scheme that Smith failed with, he played pretty well..........but we were quick to write it off as "Hostler changed the playbook midway through the year".

Although Raye doesnt call the best of games, I doubt he has ALL the receivers running 5 yard outs and each and every play. It's Smith's job to find his guys, go through his checkdowns, and look deep, especially when playing against rookie safeties. And yes, I know the line played horrible, but there was times during the game when Smith had ample time to make a play........yet he still opted for the short pass that amounted to nothing.

In essence, Smith is his own worst enemy, and the sooner that Niner fans get this through their head and start booing the guy during games......the sooner that Ninerbrass and hardheaded Sing finally give up on the guy. Fans do play a role in how a team operates. We may not make the decisions, but our attitudes can go a long way in maybe just skewing the way players perform. If fans are discontent, the players will become discontent....and front management will have to make a decision sooner rather than later.

The Alex Smith project has failed........no correction.......it FAILED years ago. Time to move on. Carr may not be the answer, but at least he's willing to sit in the pocket (even if it means taking a hit) and waiting for a wideout to make some distance from the defenders.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
As some of us stated throughout the week, the Niners that we all saw on Monday night were not the true Niners. The results we got against NO were based on an adrenaline rush that was manifested because we were playing on a Monday night + having Rice's jersey retired. Even then, we couldnt muster up enough of an effort to beat a NO team that put forth a lackadaisical (sp) effort at best.

Today we saw the real Niners, which once again, with the leadership of Alex Smith lack identity, to say the least. Does Raye lack imagination ? YES. Does Raye call a piss-poor game ? But as was the situation with Jeff Hostler, there has to be some onus on the quarterback. When Shaun Hill picked up the SAME "horrible" offensive scheme that Smith failed with, he played pretty well..........but we were quick to write it off as "Hostler changed the playbook midway through the year".

Although Raye doesnt call the best of games, I doubt he has ALL the receivers running 5 yard outs and each and every play. It's Smith's job to find his guys, go through his checkdowns, and look deep, especially when playing against rookie safeties. And yes, I know the line played horrible, but there was times during the game when Smith had ample time to make a play........yet he still opted for the short pass that amounted to nothing.

In essence, Smith is his own worst enemy, and the sooner that Niner fans get this through their head and start booing the guy during games......the sooner that Ninerbrass and hardheaded Sing finally give up on the guy. Fans do play a role in how a team operates. We may not make the decisions, but our attitudes can go a long way in maybe just skewing the way players perform. If fans are discontent, the players will become discontent....and front management will have to make a decision sooner rather than later.

The Alex Smith project has failed........no correction.......it FAILED years ago. Time to move on. Carr may not be the answer, but at least he's willing to sit in the pocket (even if it means taking a hit) and waiting for a wideout to make some distance from the defenders.

There is SO MUCH MORE wrong on this team than Alex. We can easily continue to lose regardless of QB.

~ Vanilla Offensive playcalling.
~ Overmatched, outschemed HC every week.
~ Toast secondary.
~ Absolutely horrible special teams.
~ An ownership who won't do anything about it.

This team can easily continue to lose with or without Alex.
1. An elite Head coach
2. An elite Quarterback

1. Our head football coach Mike Singletary is elite. Name another HC that command international attention everytime he goes in front of a mike?

2. Alex Smith in one word: Value. Name another franchise QB on minimum wage?

3. Jimmy Raye is well respect within NFL fraternity, and Value, no one can do what he does at what he takes home.

4. The ownership is handling all the GM functions. This ownership the youngest and most value minded in the whole league and other owners respect us for that.

Our fan base are overwhelmingly happy, except a few haters that frequent the webzone. Our ticket sales are strong, media are supportive (Lisa handles the rest). This franchise is on track to break the league's record for $$/win.
Originally posted by D_Niner:

~Ceadder

Hard to throw TDs when your pass placement sucks!

Yeah Ceadder you never stop making excuses for Capt. Checkdown. It's okay Smith has no future as a starting QB beyond this year.
I'm realistic that Ziegler catches like a champ! Put him in as the #1!
Share 49ersWebzone