LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Complete change of expectactions after only 3 weeks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
I think the reason some don't want to invest much more emotion is because we knew thesefirst five weeks were going to be tough and expected us to be at least breathing with two wins. Those two wins were supposed to be against Seattle and KC. No more more emotions because we are expecting now to go 0-5.

I will expect 0-5 and hope for this team to have a strong run in the back 11 games similar to the Titans last year. Unfortunately, 0-5 wig this team could cause more than just on the field issues and could cause it to give up.

Let's see how strong the mentality of this team will be after game five.

I don't because that would be a battlecry for SingRaye to keep their jobs. I want them gone after the season. Plus they aren't smart enough to rip off a big winning streak. Won't happen.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Sep 26, 2010 at 5:12 PM ]
I don't know why we should expect anything different from a York owned team? When have they provided anything different?
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
There is no real hope in our near future. Not that I can see. I am of half a mind to throw this season so we can s**t can the staff and get a high pick to get a QB.
[ Edited by Blitz on Sep 26, 2010 at 5:16 PM ]
  • BobS
  • Veteran
We have a 90% chance or higher of being 0-5.
The problem here is that Singletary thinks he is still with the 85 Bears and tries to run the team like that. The only one that is following what he is doing is Raye and he will do anything to keep his job. These players have never played in a system like the 85 bears so they have no clue of what to do. Singletary is no HC and right now he doesn't have a clue of what to do to fix it. Singletary's response after the half of what they need to do was to take control of the game, run the ball. He just doesn't get the fact that every team out there knows exactly what they are going to do and yet week after week he does the same thing, because he has no clue of how to fix it. It's time for some serious changes or this will end up like last year and then we will have another year of the same problems.
This just proves how good the PR people are that the Yorks hired.

Singletary is a newsmaker, and he's the center of the PR for the niners. He doesn't win games, but sells tickets and can be used on all the billboards. I think Mike is a great human being and he speaks from the heart, but I honestly don't think he's cut out to be a head coach. I think for his heath, and the sanity of our fans and organization, he needs to leave after this season with Jimmy Ray.
I'm really tired if hearing, "the season is still early". f**k that, good teams are on track at this point...im disgusted right now
I can't wait to hear what kinda crap spews out of his mouth at the press conference tomorrow. I'm sick to my stomach. FML and this team. I'm convinced that Singletary doesn't have the best interest of the 49ers in mind. He still has that 1984 NFC Championship 23-0 loss to us fresh in his memory. This was all part of his diabolical plot to get even with us 25+ years after we dashed his Super Bowl Dreams to bits that year. He is not a 49er at heart. He is a Bear at heart. He got pissed at Michael Lewis for picking off Cutler in the end zone in the Thursday night game in Chicago last year. Singletary is jealous of Patrick Willis. Singletary told Glenn Coffee to follow his calling and forced him to follow the priest hood, sabotaging our running game, and when baalke saw a gem in dixon and picked up westbrook, he is still doing everything in his power to only run gore to wear him out. Glenn Goffee f**ked us. It's his fault we are 0-3... and singletary is kickin back loving the bears hating the niners basking in his revenge like Mr. Burns saying "Excellent!"

[ Edited by zozell on Sep 26, 2010 at 9:35 PM ]
  • rob28
  • Veteran
no more watching niner streams until they win a game.
Where u at john Gruden?

Fire BM, JR. Expect krap for a team until they both leave. Force jed to hear us and look at the situation from a different perspective. Jed got us Bm...jed can un-get us BM. Bigmike is rapidly becoming like his predecessor, lil mikey, and both have the same demeanor...smug, every thing is fine, and it is somebody else's fault. BM, here's a news alert. It is insulting to every 9er fan to hear your cheap azz bulschidt pressers, where you have blame to spread around ,but don't put it where it is heaping up...at your feet. Better enjoy the next few games. I have a feeling they may be your last shot at HC...unless and until you go back, and learn the coaching basics, all positions, OC, DC, and then HC. You got the jedi to do it backwards. CLever of you, but guess what? The emperor has no clothes. That be you , BM..er, bubba.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Going into week 1, I figured with the talent on this team, 9 to 11 wins.

Going into week 4, I figure with the talent on this team, 5 to 9 wins.

Fire Dingleberry now.
Originally posted by Chief:
Going into week 1, I figured with the talent on this team, 9 to 11 wins.

Going into week 4, I figure with the talent on this team, 5 to 9 wins.

Fire Dingleberry now.

Agreed. Just an embarrassment.
Share 49ersWebzone