There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What do we have to look forward to now

A real coaching staff next season! Bye bye Sing!
Originally posted by Five4Five:
Looking forward to watching Singletard and Raye get fired.

Yes!
A thorough a$$ whooping in every facet of the game! Unfortunately if you look at our schedule, we could very easily be 2 and 6, Rams, Bucs wins, the rest L's! We quite possibly may be a 4-12 team! The biggest problem is Coaching, it stinks and I mean Sing, this isn't 1985 and Gore isn't Walter Payton! Horrible day, just horrible!
HOPEFULLY SOME BENCHING STARTING WITH ALEXIS SMITH & THE FIRING OF SINGLETARY N HIS GOON'S
Jimmy Raye getting fired.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
You look forward to next week. I think the Niners have a better chance next week than versus the Chiefs. I will explain in detail later

I will sort of agree here in that the Falcons are playing a very tough game today and will probably be emotionally drained by next week.

They may be flat just as the 49er's were today.
...to seeing the Giants choke down the stretch!
This team has gotten ripped wide open by 2 teams that are both rebuilding and were both thought as no competition for the 49ers and they both hung 30+ points on them. What more evidence do you need? Everyone talking this "its only 1 game" garbage after the Seattle game are you now trying to say its only 3 games? Well in 2 weeks, its will "only be 5 games". 0-5 here we come. Buckle up.
we should have gotten pete carroll or jim mora what good head coachs r still available
  • cools
  • Veteran
Harbaugh, and new QB or two
After the way he played last week, Snyder gets benched, and coaches pet Chilo gets the start, and sucks! Sing has got to go!

Davis, over Mcluster, Best or Spiller? are you real! of course none of those guys would get to touch the ball only FRANK may run the ball, what a joke this coaching staff is!

Bright spot, I started the Chiefs D, I was hopping to jinx the chiefs, but I can use the points
Originally posted by 49erfan50:
we should have gotten pete carroll or jim mora what good head coachs r still available

Gruden and he comes with proven results of winning
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
You look forward to next week. I think the Niners have a better chance next week than versus the Chiefs. I will explain in detail later

Next Week? You do know ATL can potentially beat the Saints on the road? They may have all that momemtum to bring back home next week against the Niners. Thats a loss already.
we need coaching changes now not next season
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:
Originally posted by 49erfan50:

Gruden and he comes with proven results of winning

Harbaugh!