LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Kansas City Chiefs)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
BENCH CHILO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BENCH OUR DB'S!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Spencewr made 1 great play to his 6 horrid
Originally posted by niner_empire:
Originally posted by Joecool:
f**k. Do you all know what really happened?

We got beat by:

2 rookies,
1 first year player on KC
their head coach

and charlie weiss and rome crennel they have more experience than you think.

30 years of experience like Jimmy Raye? Before, we had the coaches and not the players. Noe, its the other way around.

Imagine us beating a team by using Dixon, Williams and Westbrook.

They made our coaches look like inbred idiots
Originally posted by thojess:
Sine you won't let me say it my own f**king thread, I'll put my f**king analysis in here.

I have had it with this football team. I’m embarrassed, again, to be a fan of this worthless collection of football players and coaches. I became a fan of this team damn near 25 years ago as a child. I have followed this team with baited breath week after week ever since.

The 49ers used to combine intelligence, fortitude and great coaching to achieve the kind of results that any fan would envy. Not any more. I am sick of being watching a team that consistently gets out coached at every level. I am sick of watching a bunch of over-paid, unimaginative cave men consistently prove that they are more stupid than the other teams in the league. Faith based, tough guy bulls**t is all Singletary brings to this table. He doesn’t do anything XOXOX related. His coaching staff is consistently unprepared for the opposition. His ra ra speeches are f**king worthless, and “ask madden” would probably come up with better gameplans. FIRE HIM NOW!

Up until now, I’ve supported Alex Smith like I was his family member or something. BUT NO MORE. I have never seen him get in any bodies face… EVER. The playcalling is so disgusting, yet I don’t see Alex b***hing at anybody on the sidelines. Crabtree should have had his DIVA b***h ass chewed out today for causing another INT but do you see Alex letting him know? f**k no. Alex typically looks like “oh well that didn’t work… whats new.’ He has no fire. No guts. He is a wet f**king noodle and not a leader of men.

I am done with this football team. I’m not wasting another afternoon watching this worthless group of pea-brained pussssssies. Not at least until this entire coaching staff is out on their asses.

Agreed, this team is a joke. They make me want to quite watching football all together. Thanks Niners, I HATE YOU GUYS!
One thing I did see was 3 times, the Chiefs WR's screen or literally block our defenders before a pass was thrown. They got away with some illegal plays in that MLB area. Willis was literally block before Cassell threw a screen pass and that block was key in springing a 15 yard gain.
One thing I did see was 3 times, the Chiefs WR's screen or literally block our defenders before a pass was thrown. They got away with some illegal plays in that MLB area. Willis was literally block before Cassell threw a screen pass and that block was key in springing a 15 yard gain.

thank god someone else saw that. Too bad the refs didnt. I guess that one chiefs player was feeling up the refs too.
Man, listening to Singletary makes me sick... I just don't (and never did) think this guy was the answer. He really has put our talent at risk for years to come. I just hope we can recover after this season and make the right changes and get back to glory.

It makes me sick to watch week in and week out this horrid coaching. I can't remember what it feels like to win a game.

HARD DECISIONS? Easy, real easy.,.. FIRE RAYE AND A SMITH THEN STEP DOWN!~You loser!
What a mess!

I'll start by saying that our players need to tighten things up and play smarter on both sides of the ball and with that said.

We have better than average talent on both sides of the ball but when you get out-coached every week its hard to win in the NFL.

Sing is a stubborn and proud man but he must come to the realization that his system is not working and needs to be changed.

I'm afraid that he's afraid to admit the Rayne was a mistake and will stick with him and that high school offense for the rest of the year.

Opposing coachs must lick thier chops each week looking at tape of our team. So easy to game plan against!

We do not attack the other team on either side of the ball and its getting tiresome.

In my mind. if our players had a coaching staff like that of the Saints/Steelers, or even Harbaugh, we'd make the playoffs.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

thank god someone else saw that. Too bad the refs didnt. I guess that one chiefs player was feeling up the refs too.

Dwayne Bowe did it. A lot. He was blocking while the ball was in the air to set the screen.

Apparently, Shaun SMith was grabbing Anthony Davis' c*ck & b@lls, too. In addition to head slapping, eyepoking, and ripping his helmet off that is.

Play is a reflection of leadership. Based on what I saw today, we are leaderless, and Haley's mom is a wh0re.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:

Dwayne Bowe did it. A lot. He was blocking while the ball was in the air to set the screen.

Apparently, Shaun SMith was grabbing Anthony Davis' c*ck & b@lls, too. In addition to head slapping, eyepoking, and ripping his helmet off that is.

Play is a reflection of leadership. Based on what I saw today, we are leaderless, and Haley's mom is a wh0re.

Originally posted by Legbreaker:

alex mack complained about the same s**t last week, shaun smith is a f**king f*g

I can' t think of one good thing to say about this game. That's the season. KC has successfully rebuilt, and we, in six seasons, have not.
What I don't understand is ...when Anthony Davis was obviously struggling, why didn't they put in Simms so Davis can calm himself down for a little while. Simms is a vet. WTH was Davis still struggling out there when we need time to throw the ball downfield.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
What I don't understand is ...when Anthony Davis was obviously struggling, why didn't they put in Simms so Davis can calm himself down for a little while. Simms is a vet. WTH was Davis still struggling out there when we need time to throw the ball downfield.

It wouldn't have mattered. The Chiefs came at us to throw us off our game. They played dirty as f*ck, we lost our composure, and then we lost the game.
Originally posted by olapac:
I don't know what it is, but this loss has pissed me off more than any of our losses in a long time. Then I'm reading articles afterwards and I'm hearing the Chiefs Defense was calling our offensive plays and getting them correct. And Singletary says he's staying with Raye???

I've refrained from jumping on any bandwagon that's included getting anyone fired...but it's clear that Jimmy Raye's offense is bland and predictable, and he should no longer be calling plays. And if Singletary doesn't see it, and wants to stay with him, then so be it - he needs to go as well.

Our defense hasn't been great either, but clearly we do not have the people in place on offense.

Reading that left me absolutely disgusted. It's been painfully obvious during Singletary's entire tenure so far with the 49er's that he isn't an X 'n' O's head coach; supposedly he is a "motivational" head coach.

All the motivation in the world isn't going to do a damn thing when your team shows up unprepared, and plays are getting called out, by the opposing defense. As a player, it has to be fairly disheartening when not only are you trying to impose an ancient form of football, but everyone knows exactly what play and how before the ball is even snapped.

And what the hell is the root behind his loyalty to Jimmy Raye? He should fire him, seeing that if he keeps him, they're both going to certainly be out of a job by season's end.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by olapac:
I don't know what it is, but this loss has pissed me off more than any of our losses in a long time. Then I'm reading articles afterwards and I'm hearing the Chiefs Defense was calling our offensive plays and getting them correct. And Singletary says he's staying with Raye???

I've refrained from jumping on any bandwagon that's included getting anyone fired...but it's clear that Jimmy Raye's offense is bland and predictable, and he should no longer be calling plays. And if Singletary doesn't see it, and wants to stay with him, then so be it - he needs to go as well.

Our defense hasn't been great either, but clearly we do not have the people in place on offense.

Reading that left me absolutely disgusted. It's been painfully obvious during Singletary's entire tenure so far with the 49er's that he isn't an X 'n' O's head coach; supposedly he is a "motivational" head coach.

All the motivation in the world isn't going to do a damn thing when your team shows up unprepared, and plays are getting called out, by the opposing defense. As a player, it has to be fairly disheartening when not only are you trying to impose an ancient form of football, but everyone knows exactly what play and how before the ball is even snapped.

And what the hell is the root behind his loyalty to Jimmy Raye? He should fire him, seeing that if he keeps him, they're both going to certainly be out of a job by season's end.

I like Singletary. I actually think his motivational tactics were what the team needed, especially after Nolan. But to hear him talk about "making changes", and not think there might need to be a change at off. coordinator, it just boggles the mind.

I actually want him to stay coach, but I can't support him - and won't support him - if he continues to back Raye.
Share 49ersWebzone