There are 78 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Kansas City Chiefs)

Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by teeohh:
"Greg Manusky has no idea how to stop a screen play"

who said that?

and i agree

Damon Bruce on the post-game.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,145
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Alex Smith, the king of the checkdown.

DBruce tells it like it is. Always.

Bruce is being overly negative and dramatic to be honest.

Still I agree with most of his critiques.
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Alex Smith, the king of the checkdown.

DBruce tells it like it is. Always.

Bruce is being overly negative and dramatic to be honest.

Still I agree with most of his critiques.

Lately on his show, yes. Post-game is where he's at his best though and he is nailing it again tonight.
Only 7 more months until the NFL Draft!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,145
It was an early morning game too....that's why the tackling was sub-par early on.
Originally posted by Jabuke:
Only 7 more months until the NFL Draft!

  • Apone
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,739
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Alex Smith, the king of the checkdown.

DBruce tells it like it is. Always.

Bruce is being overly negative and dramatic to be honest.

Still I agree with most of his critiques.

Lately on his show, yes. Post-game is where he's at his best though and he is nailing it again tonight.

I agree. People shouldn't complain about Bruce for being negative. Bruce calls it like it is. I'd rather have someone like Bruce than Radnich
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by teeohh:
"Greg Manusky has no idea how to stop a screen play"

who said that?

and i agree

Damon Bruce on the post-game.

The screen has been deadly against the defense the past 2 games, NO ran about 10 screens for positive yardage and today the screen passes just killed us.
How embarassing
  • kray28
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,145
Disagree with Bruce about Smith though.

Alex Smith is not the problem.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by teeohh:
"Greg Manusky has no idea how to stop a screen play"

who said that?

and i agree

Damon Bruce on the post-game.

The screen has been deadly against the defense the past 2 games, NO ran about 10 screens for positive yardage and today the screen passes just killed us.


Screens were a problem last year too. Not only are the coaches unable to make adjustments in-game but they apparently can't even make them from season to season.
Originally posted by kray28:
Disagree with Bruce about Smith though.

Alex Smith is not the problem.

Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by teeohh:
"Greg Manusky has no idea how to stop a screen play"

who said that?

and i agree

Damon Bruce on the post-game.

The screen has been deadly against the defense the past 2 games, NO ran about 10 screens for positive yardage and today the screen passes just killed us.

Wasn't it a screen play that got them the first on 3rd and 20? OMG. Normally no one converts that, even the patriots/Colts/Saints.
Originally posted by kray28:
Disagree with Bruce about Smith though.

Alex Smith is not the problem.

Lets give Carr a shot to see who's right.
Originally posted by kray28:
Disagree with Bruce about Smith though.

Alex Smith is not the problem.

He's not THE problem, he's ONE OF THE problems.
Share 49erswebzone