There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Game Analysis (vs. Kansas City Chiefs)

Simpletary can't motivate the team to play.

Raye play calling is on a peewee football level.

Smith is a mediocre QB.

Our defense isn't as good as we thought.

Goddamn team is giving me a headache.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by thojess:
Originally posted by 49ermark:
Sine you won't let me say it my own f**king thread, I'll put my f**king analysis in here.

I have had it with this football team. I’m embarrassed, again, to be a fan of this worthless collection of football players and coaches. I became a fan of this team damn near 25 years ago as a child. I have followed this team with baited breath week after week ever since.

The 49ers used to combine intelligence, fortitude and great coaching to achieve the kind of results that any fan would envy. Not any more. I am sick of being watching a team that consistently gets out coached at every level. I am sick of watching a bunch of over-paid, unimaginative cave men consistently prove that they are more stupid than the other teams in the league. Faith based, tough guy bulls**t is all Singletary brings to this table. He doesn’t do anything XOXOX related. His coaching staff is consistently unprepared for the opposition. His ra ra speeches are f**king worthless, and “ask madden” would probably come up with better gameplans. FIRE HIM NOW!

Up until now, I’ve supported Alex Smith like I was his family member or something. BUT NO MORE. I have never seen him get in any bodies face… EVER. The playcalling is so disgusting, yet I don’t see Alex b***hing at anybody on the sidelines. Crabtree should have had his DIVA b***h ass chewed out today for causing another INT but do you see Alex letting him know? f**k no. Alex typically looks like “oh well that didn’t work… whats new.’ He has no fire. No guts. He is a wet f**king noodle and not a leader of men.

I am done with this football team. I’m not wasting another afternoon watching this worthless group of pea-brained pussssssies. Not at least until this entire coaching staff is out on their asses.

you'll come back.

Hopefully he doesn't

Well I certainly will now, just to piss you off. Taiking you anger out on us... you should be ashamed of yourself. We've suffered enough already today. We don't need you inciting us like this.

Not trying to incite at all. I'm simply saying it as it is.

These emotions need to come out dude. Why try to hold back the flood gates by yourself? My rant made me feel a little bit better. Why do you feel you have to stop these emotions from pouring out? We are all struggling to come to terms with another disappointing season... one after another after another. Changes need to be made. The niner nation must speak out!

I feel the same, I know im over reacting, but I'm seriously thinking more and more about who I'd like to see as a new HC and QB. Its sad.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by Jabuke:
Originally posted by teeohh:
alex did check down a lot today it seemed like

Just today? Checkdown to gore, throw in the flats to Norris, 5 yd pass to Delanie Walker...it's what he's best at.

I agree. But for what it's worth, Lynch was saying guys were just not getting open down field. That said, there were times he should have chucked it.

Well that's a 6 year pattern. I've been hearing about receiver's not getting open downfield for for 6 years. And when I am not hearing that, I have been hearing about AS not having time to throw for 6 years. And when I am not hearing that I have been hearing about receiver's dropping passes, being thrown to high, behind, too fast, too slow or not at all for 6 years.

I'm sorry, after 6 years, I have run out of hearing patience, I can only laugh at what I see with them, at this point.
"Greg Manusky has no idea how to stop a screen play"
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Dang I like that question. "If you can pull Joe Montana or Steve Young, you can't pull Alex Smith to see what you have?"

Agreed, that was a great question.

The only difference is that we already know what we have: David Carr and Troy Smith. Time to start over, folks.

We've had the same problems on defense for 10 years. We could never stop the screen, with a bad secondary and bad pass rush. You almost have to purposely go out of your way to not improve those issues.
I love how Singletary defended Raye so much in that interview on the news and he calls out Alex and everyone else in the locker room. Did you call out Raye and apologize to the team for not putting them in the right gameplan? Our players now will just resent him and I guarantee you at least half of them would love to see Singletary gone
[ Edited by YOUNGster08 on Sep 26, 2010 at 2:24 PM ]
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
We can't win on the road or at home

This game was worse that Seattle

Yeah, I have to agree. I think we crossed the 50 yard line once the 2nd half and that was the touchdown. Hope Morgan is alright.
"Todd Halley showed little respect for Singletary today" the host is saying his over-aggressiveness points to the fact that Singletary isn't respected as a coach. And that he wouldn't have made some of the calls he did (put punt team on field then go for it, onside kick) against a coach he respects

what do you guys think? that's what the host on knbr just said

That doesn't make sense to me. "You play to win the game". You do everything you can to win. You may not have respect for the opposing team in terms of talent, but every coach sure as hell has respect for every other coach in the league.

He's right that Singletary's reputation as a poor game manager has gotten around it's been scouted by the competition. Our coaches are aware of the pedestrian level of competence across the field from them.

Frankly, they'd be fools to not take advantage of it.
Alex Smith, the king of the checkdown.

DBruce tells it like it is. Always.
Originally posted by Blitz:

Just today? Checkdown to gore, throw in the flats to Norris, 5 yd pass to Delanie Walker...it's what he's best at.

I agree. But for what it's worth, Lynch was saying guys were just not getting open down field. That said, there were times he should have chucked it.

Well that's a 6 year pattern. I've been hearing about receiver's not getting open downfield for for 6 years. And when I am not hearing that, I have been hearing about AS not having time to throw for 6 years. And when I am not hearing that I have been hearing about receiver's dropping passes, being thrown to high, behind, too fast, too slow or not at all for 6 years.

I'm sorry, after 6 years, I have run out of hearing patience, I can only laugh at what I see with them, at this point.

Totally agree. Just putting out info.

According to MB, Coach sing is contemplating "serious changes." Then said Raye will remain as OC. I think it's going to be similar to the Hostler/Tollner situation. Mike Johnson will get serious play calling duties. I also think Carr and Troy will get some reps in practice. Maybe Ziggy gets serious starting time.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Alex Smith, the king of the checkdown.

DBruce tells it like it is. Always.
Originally posted by Blitz:

Well at least now we can hopefully move on from this POS QB that's f**ked our franchise for 6 years.
attitude reflects leadership, captain

who said that?

and i agree