LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Kansas City Chiefs)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Im trying to get on the air
I watched the game at a sports bar with the same group as always. All the niner fans are discouraged and confused about the coaching.

The owners and Minnesota fans apologized to me for the Niners performance when I left. I assured them I would be back and thanked them.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ermark:
Originally posted by thojess:
Sine you won't let me say it my own f**king thread, I'll put my f**king analysis in here.

I have had it with this football team. I’m embarrassed, again, to be a fan of this worthless collection of football players and coaches. I became a fan of this team damn near 25 years ago as a child. I have followed this team with baited breath week after week ever since.

The 49ers used to combine intelligence, fortitude and great coaching to achieve the kind of results that any fan would envy. Not any more. I am sick of being watching a team that consistently gets out coached at every level. I am sick of watching a bunch of over-paid, unimaginative cave men consistently prove that they are more stupid than the other teams in the league. Faith based, tough guy bulls**t is all Singletary brings to this table. He doesn’t do anything XOXOX related. His coaching staff is consistently unprepared for the opposition. His ra ra speeches are f**king worthless, and “ask madden” would probably come up with better gameplans. FIRE HIM NOW!

Up until now, I’ve supported Alex Smith like I was his family member or something. BUT NO MORE. I have never seen him get in any bodies face… EVER. The playcalling is so disgusting, yet I don’t see Alex b***hing at anybody on the sidelines. Crabtree should have had his DIVA b***h ass chewed out today for causing another INT but do you see Alex letting him know? f**k no. Alex typically looks like “oh well that didn’t work… whats new.’ He has no fire. No guts. He is a wet f**king noodle and not a leader of men.

I am done with this football team. I’m not wasting another afternoon watching this worthless group of pea-brained pussssssies. Not at least until this entire coaching staff is out on their asses.

you'll come back.

Hopefully he doesn't

With Jimmy Raye still calling the plays next week, here is how he's going to fix the game plan:

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by jayb49er:
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Sit Chilo Rachal. He sucked in Seattle and today. Why change up the line that dominated the Saints? SO STUPID!!!!

agreed, should have kept synder in their

Agreed.

I said Chilo shouldn't get his job back after the NO game. He's not a good player.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
LOL @ the comment on Smith. He sure has that coordinator though for a 2nd year in a row though!

hahahahahh i actually laughed out loud
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by jayb49er:
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Sit Chilo Rachal. He sucked in Seattle and today. Why change up the line that dominated the Saints? SO STUPID!!!!

agreed, should have kept synder in their

Agreed.

I said Chilo shouldn't get his job back after the NO game. He's not a good player.

Agreed.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I'm loving hearing all these funny ass rants.

first time i've ever listened

I like what the host said though about all the s**t Nolan used to say falling on deaf ears because all people care about is what happened on the field. I hope Sing doesn't come out with any "this team is special crap"

You know what Mack Brown said yesterday after losing to ucla? He said that as head coach he was responsible for all players and all coaches and he apologized. Is Sing going to thank Todd Halley like he thanked Carroll? lol
Are they even going to have a press conference?
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
This headline by ESPN says it all:

Chiefs trick flat-footed 49ers to stay unbeaten

That puts the blame completely on the coaches

Sine you won't let me say it my own f**king thread, I'll put my f**king analysis in here.

I have had it with this football team. I’m embarrassed, again, to be a fan of this worthless collection of football players and coaches. I became a fan of this team damn near 25 years ago as a child. I have followed this team with baited breath week after week ever since.

The 49ers used to combine intelligence, fortitude and great coaching to achieve the kind of results that any fan would envy. Not any more. I am sick of being watching a team that consistently gets out coached at every level. I am sick of watching a bunch of over-paid, unimaginative cave men consistently prove that they are more stupid than the other teams in the league. Faith based, tough guy bulls**t is all Singletary brings to this table. He doesn’t do anything XOXOX related. His coaching staff is consistently unprepared for the opposition. His ra ra speeches are f**king worthless, and “ask madden” would probably come up with better gameplans. FIRE HIM NOW!

Up until now, I’ve supported Alex Smith like I was his family member or something. BUT NO MORE. I have never seen him get in any bodies face… EVER. The playcalling is so disgusting, yet I don’t see Alex b***hing at anybody on the sidelines. Crabtree should have had his DIVA b***h ass chewed out today for causing another INT but do you see Alex letting him know? f**k no. Alex typically looks like “oh well that didn’t work… whats new.’ He has no fire. No guts. He is a wet f**king noodle and not a leader of men.

I am done with this football team. I’m not wasting another afternoon watching this worthless group of pea-brained pussssssies. Not at least until this entire coaching staff is out on their asses.

you'll come back.

Hopefully he doesn't

Well I certainly will now, just to piss you off. Taiking you anger out on us... you should be ashamed of yourself. We've suffered enough already today. We don't need you inciting us like this.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I'm loving hearing all these funny ass rants.

first time i've ever listened

I like what the host said though about all the s**t Nolan used to say falling on deaf ears because all people care about is what happened on the field. I hope Sing doesn't come out with any "this team is special crap"

You know what Mack Brown said yesterday after losing to ucla? He said that as head coach he was responsible for all players and all coaches and he apologized. Is Sing going to thank Todd Halley like he thanked Carroll? lol

Well that's what good coaches do. I expect Sing to say the usual: "We will get better." "We will move forward." Just the usual PR. He's just an extension of Nolan in my eyes.
alex did check down a lot today it seemed like
  • jrg
  • Veteran

you'll come back.

Hopefully he doesn't

Well I certainly will now, just to piss you off. Taiking you anger out on us... you should be ashamed of yourself. We've suffered enough already today. We don't need you inciting us like this.

Not trying to incite at all. I'm simply saying it as it is.
Is this the real reason Balmer quit and Coffee retired? I'm embarrassed as a fan. I can't imagine how some of the players feel.
Share 49ersWebzone