LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Alex Smith Observation.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When Alex stops thinking and starts throwing, things will get better. That has to happen this Sunday or he is going to be catching the one way ticket out of town.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
When Alex stops thinking and starts throwing, things will get better. That has to happen this Sunday or he is going to be catching the one way ticket out of town.

It would help if the receivers would get open down the field. Or if MJ can find ways to get them open.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I

I remember a lot of zoners asking for him to be benched against the Saints after 3 putrid drives in the opening quarter.

You mean when we ran the ball 6 consecutive times?
Originally posted by binary2nd:
I

I remember a lot of zoners asking for him to be benched against the Saints after 3 putrid drives in the opening quarter.

we did the same thing against ATL in the 3rd quarter. I thought Jimmy Raye was back.
Originally posted by backontop:
I

we did the same thing against ATL in the 3rd quarter. I thought Jimmy Raye was back.

You mean when we were getting those first downs till smith threw his second pick.
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Originally posted by backontop:
I

You mean when we were getting those first downs till smith threw his second pick.

No I mean when we ran the ball 6 times in a row then punted.
Share 49ersWebzone