There are 227 users in the forums

Lets take a vote. San Francisco Vs. Kansas City. W or L?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Lets take a vote. San Francisco Vs. Kansas City. W or L?

Of course we will win, I'll be at the game... (then again the last game I was at we lost to Chicago 40-10 in 2006 so my reasoning probably means I should stay home )
  • fly15
  • Veteran
SF - 28
KC - 10
Originally posted by fly15:
SF - 28
KC - 10

thats FLY
It;s a win, unless Joe Montana shows up to give the KC a pre game pep talk!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by fly15:
SF - 28
KC - 10

thats FLY

thats Invalrod
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Arrowhead is one of the toughest venues to play at. Smith seems to struggle when the crowd is loud and he cant communicate with his coaches/players.

I think SF is better than what their record indicates, but they'll be playing against a 2-0 KC team at 10am Pacific time.

If Alex doesnt play lights out, it's gonna get ugly quick.......and you can kiss the season goodbye.

Niners - 20
KC - 14

Thanks for better to say that.. Don't insult or don't f**k mess up for us... if u are blah blah insult the 49ers all the time.. I will kick ur ass out of here! u know? someone said about u all the time like rumors.. cuz u are talking about negative all the time... sound like u are a fake 49ers fan! then dont mess up for us...

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Arrowhead is one of the toughest venues to play at. Smith seems to struggle when the crowd is loud and he cant communicate with his coaches/players.

I think SF is better than what their record indicates, but they'll be playing against a 2-0 KC team at 10am Pacific time.

If Alex doesnt play lights out, it's gonna get ugly quick.......and you can kiss the season goodbye.

Niners - 20
KC - 14

Thanks for better to say that.. Don't insult or don't f**k mess up for us... if u are blah blah insult the 49ers all the time.. I will kick ur ass out of here! u know? someone said about u all the time like rumors.. cuz u are talking about negative all the time... sound like u are a fake 49ers fan! then dont mess up for us...

This is a must win I think are D is gonna win this game go WILLIS
for all those peeps that voted "L"... go suck a nut
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
"WE WILL NOT TRY TO STOP MATT CASSELL AND THOMAS JONES AND DEXTER MCCLUSTER AND 'OVER' DWAYNE BOWE AND CHRIS CHAMBERS... WE WILL STOP MATT CASSELL AND THOMAS JONES AND DEXTER MCCLUSTER AND 'OVER' DWAYNE BOWE AND CHRIS CHAMBERS"

"WE WILL NOT TRY TO MOVE THE BALL AGAINST THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS... WE WILL MOVE THE BALL AGAINST THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS... AND WE WILL SCORE"

I love Mike Singletary's ability to attach himself emotionally! LMAO!

He sounded like a total idiot

• 9r4lf
NO way we lose it MOnday night's team shows up
What is funny is the 49ers looked better early against the Hawks than they did against the Saints. I don't think the OP quite got it right.
On paper, it's a win, but i remember taking some royal a$$ whippings by some "mediocre" Chiefs teams, so we better come with our "A" game unless we plan on starting 0-3, with the Eagles and Falcons just starting to heat up.
Originally posted by prime21:
On paper, it's a win, but i remember taking some royal a$$ whippings by some "mediocre" Chiefs teams, so we better come with our "A" game unless we plan on starting 0-3, with the Eagles and Falcons just starting to heat up.

This
W .
Share 49ersWebzone