LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Lets take a vote. San Francisco Vs. Kansas City. W or L?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Lets take a vote. San Francisco Vs. Kansas City. W or L?

Originally posted by zillabeast:

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

History shows that pretty much all the Nolan/Singletary teams completely lose their minds after a "moral victory" like this one. Kansas City is going to play the 49ers like it's the f**king Super Bowl and not a single one of our guys will ever realize what hit them.

The Falcons game last year comes to mind.The Vikings were favorites to go to the super bowl and we were playing well without our number one draft pick,M.Crabtree.
We took it to the Vikes and lost that game by an inch, literally.Next week, we were hungover it seemed and lost horribly to the falcons for some reason.

Hopefully , P.Willis and Vernon gather the troops and make them focus this time around.

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

History shows that pretty much all the Nolan/Singletary teams completely lose their minds after a "moral victory" like this one. Kansas City is going to play the 49ers like it's the f**king Super Bowl and not a single one of our guys will ever realize what hit them.

I can only recall 2 "moral victories" under Singletary, one of which we collapsed afterwards. That was when we should have beaten the Vikings last year. The other was against the Cardinals on Monday Night in 2008. We went 5-2 after that.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

The Falcons game last year comes to mind.The Vikings were favorites to go to the super bowl and we were playing well without our number one draft pick,M.Crabtree.
We took it to the Vikes and lost that game by an inch, literally.Next week, we were hungover it seemed and lost horribly to the falcons for some reason.

Hopefully , P.Willis and Vernon gather the troops and make them focus this time around.

Uhh, no. The next week we came out and humiliated the Rams, 35-0.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by PERUVIAN49ERS:
IDK If you back at your history book we beat St Louis 35-0 after that "moral victory" against Minnesota.

Defensively KC struggles to stop the run. Offensively KC is one dimensial and stuffing the run is our speciality. Unless we have another turnover fest we should win this game pretty easily.

ALL ON THIS MY FRIEND......GREETINGS FROM LIMA - PERU

Dang!

We've got a fan in Lima! Welcome Peruvian Fan!

YES MY FRIEND......I AM A BIG FAN SINCE 1990 (WHEN I WAS 13 YEARS OLD)
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

Uhh, no. The next week we came out and humiliated the Rams, 35-0.

Yeah . . . I guess the Rams game was a moral victory.
  • ZRF80
Arrowhead is one of the toughest venues to play at. Smith seems to struggle when the crowd is loud and he cant communicate with his coaches/players.

I think SF is better than what their record indicates, but they'll be playing against a 2-0 KC team at 10am Pacific time.

If Alex doesnt play lights out, it's gonna get ugly quick.......and you can kiss the season goodbye.

Niners - 20
KC - 14
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
"WE WILL NOT TRY TO STOP MATT CASSELL AND THOMAS JONES AND DEXTER MCCLUSTER AND 'OVER' DWAYNE BOWE AND CHRIS CHAMBERS... WE WILL STOP MATT CASSELL AND THOMAS JONES AND DEXTER MCCLUSTER AND 'OVER' DWAYNE BOWE AND CHRIS CHAMBERS"

"WE WILL NOT TRY TO MOVE THE BALL AGAINST THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS... WE WILL MOVE THE BALL AGAINST THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS... AND WE WILL SCORE"

I love Mike Singletary's ability to attach himself emotionally! LMAO!

LMAO!! WIN!
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Arrowhead is one of the toughest venues to play at. Smith seems to struggle when the crowd is loud and he cant communicate with his coaches/players.

I think SF is better than what their record indicates, but they'll be playing against a 2-0 KC team at 10am Pacific time.

If Alex doesnt play lights out, it's gonna get ugly quick.......and you can kiss the season goodbye.

Niners - 20
KC - 14

if we get the plays on time and alex has a chance to read the coverages pre snap i think it will be different
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
W - we are the much more desperate and eager team here. It may not be easy and it will probably be ugly, but I think we win.
Win. they can only run, we stop the run very well. let cassell try to pass with Willis and the rest of our Defense swarming him. on offense were gonna pound the rock and burn em deep with a few long passes. we should win this one, especially after that s**tty loss last week the niners are gonna have blood in their eyes. hopefully the saints bruise up ATL a little bit too like i think they will to leave then a little soft for us because that should be a tough game.

Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I stated in the preseason that I believed the Niners would fall into a hole early in the season and be 1-3 through the first four games. To me, the most important thing is for the team to hang together during these tough times. The second half of the season is going to be much easier.

My fear is that Singletary's greatest asset, his emotions, also becomes his worst liability. At some point, the players are going to tune him out if he lets his emotions get the best of him. And, from what I am seeing the past two weeks from interviews with the media, he is bordering on emotional instability. Reign it in, big man! This is a 16 game season.

P.S. I think the determining factor in this game will be special teams, and I see KC and their return game being a major problem for the Niners on Sunday, as well as communication problems on the OL with the deafening Arrowhead crowd.

Thinking something like Chiefs: 16-13. Prove me wrong, Niners.

So far with what we've seen are you in any kind of a panic mode and do you still see the playoffs this year?

No need to panic. Even if the Niners lose the next two games, and go to 0-4, they will more than likely be only two games out for the division. They will still have two games against the Rams, two games against the Cards, and one more at home against the Seahawks. Even if they didn't run those games (let's say they go 5-2 against this group), they are back in the hunt for the divisional crown and a playoff spot. I would be shocked if anyone ran away with this division.
I stated in the preseason that I believed the Niners would fall into a hole early in the season and be 1-3 through the first four games. To me, the most important thing is for the team to hang together during these tough times. The second half of the season is going to be much easier.

My fear is that Singletary's greatest asset, his emotions, also becomes his worst liability. At some point, the players are going to tune him out if he lets his emotions get the best of him. And, from what I am seeing the past two weeks from interviews with the media, he is bordering on emotional instability. Reign it in, big man! This is a 16 game season.

P.S. I think the determining factor in this game will be special teams, and I see KC and their return game being a major problem for the Niners on Sunday, as well as communication problems on the OL with the deafening Arrowhead crowd.

So far with what we've seen are you in any kind of a panic mode and do you still see the playoffs this year?

No need to panic. Even if the Niners lose the next two games, and go to 0-4, they will more than likely be only two games out for the division. They will still have two games against the Rams, two games against the Cards, and one more at home against the Seahawks. Even if they didn't run those games (let's say they go 5-2 against this group), they are back in the hunt for the divisional crown and a playoff spot. I would be shocked if anyone ran away with this division.

You know you should of posted something like that after the Sea game to calm the masses down.

You know you should of posted something like that after the Sea game to calm the masses down.

Nah, that was good. This team needs to know when it's being dumb and playing like idiots.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Nah, that was good. This team needs to know when it's being dumb and playing like idiots.

I'm pretty sure Sing isn't showing the team screenshots from Niner Talk
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Niners - 20
KC - 14

Thanks for better to say that.. Don't insult or don't f**k mess up for us... if u are blah blah insult the 49ers all the time.. I will kick ur ass out of here! u know? someone said about u all the time like rumors.. cuz u are talking about negative all the time... sound like u are a fake 49ers fan! then dont mess up for us...
Share 49ersWebzone