This is a really hard game to predict because we don't know which Niner team will show up...the one in Seattle or the one at Candlestick this past week.
KC is notoriously loud and historically, one of the most difficult places to play in the league.
For the Niners to win, a few things must go their way...
1) They must NOT turn the ball over. If they lose the turnover battle, they lose the game.
2) They must force at least one turnover that changes momentum in their favor or takes the crowd out.
3) They must get solid play from their OL...that is, give Alex time to throw and open some holes for Gore.
4) They must have Raye call as good a game as he did last week, and not play it conservatively like he did in Seattle.
5) They must stop KC from running and put major pressure on Cassel, who can be rattled. If Cassel has time to throw, he will hurt the Niners.
6) They must keep their emotions in check. If they lose their cool, they will lose the game.
I won't make a prediction but I will say for the Niners to win this game, they are going to have to bring it in a big way
....no major mistakes, no emotional meltdowns, no BS. They should look at the Chiefs as a nameless, faceless opponent and just go out and play their game....just like the Niner teams of old.
My sense is that the Niner defense will keep them in this one. Now, if the offense can score some points....