There are 264 users in the forums

Lets take a vote. San Francisco Vs. Kansas City. W or L?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Lets take a vote. San Francisco Vs. Kansas City. W or L?

• Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:

San Francisco 44

Kansas City 3

History shows that pretty much all the Nolan/Singletary teams completely lose their minds after a "moral victories" like this one. Kansas City is going to play the 49ers like it's the f**king Super Bowl and not a single one of our guys will ever realize what hit them.

Fixed

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

History shows that pretty much all the Nolan/Singletary teams completely lose their minds after a "moral victories" like this one. Kansas City is going to play the 49ers like it's the f**king Super Bowl and not a single one of our guys will ever realize what hit them.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Tie.
Originally posted by juycho:

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

Hey its not like I WANT the 49ers to lose. That s**t takes five years off my life every weekend. I'm just calling it the way I see it. If the 2010 49ers want to make a REAL statement about who they are this season, then this is a game that they must win.

Mentally, I'm just not sure they're there yet....or if they will ever be....under a coaching staff that has Mike Nolan's "legacy" written all over it. If they pull this thing out at Arrowhead, consider me VERY impressed.

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

Originally posted by susweel:
We MUST win !!!

Totally agree....KC is tough at home but it is a must win for us...we can't afford to go 0-3
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

no f**king way that horrible O can score that much against our D........even on their worst day. you are just trolling.
The Chiefs have a strong rushing attack, and we have a strong run defense

I see us coming back strong this week
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
The coaches gotta go, a BIG L!

I want Gruden and knowing our coaches, they will find ways to loose games. We will not make the playoff with Mike Sing's very limited game day smarts.

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

Let it be known that these posts will be shown as evidence as you stand trial for crimes against the faithful.
Originally posted by boast:

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

no f**king way that horrible O can score that much against our D........even on their worst day. you are just trolling.

You are completely right. If the 49ers continue to play the way they have their first two weeks, it won't be Kansas City's offense doing the scoring.

Originally posted by juycho:

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

Hey its not like I WANT the 49ers to lose. That s**t takes five years off my life every weekend. I'm just calling it the way I see it. If the 2010 49ers want to make a REAL statement about who they are this season, then this is a game that they must win.

Mentally, I'm just not sure they're there yet....or if they will ever be....under a coaching staff that has Mike Nolan's "legacy" written all over it. If they pull this thing out at Arrowhead, consider me VERY impressed.

Zillabeast is right. If the Niners don't come out and totally CONTROL this game and win, then they will never be the team that gets back into the playoffs with a real chance at the Lombardi trophy. This game will show us if the Niners are mentally tough and a real NFL contender or just a really inconsistent and average-at-best NFL team.
Originally posted by valrod33:
We WILL win
we will win. Their offense is terrible. We will get long drives on em, and this time Sing won't be afraid of FG's.

We will control the ball, and the score; maybe not by a wide margin but enough to keep their fans relatively quiet. Well not quiet, but not insanely loud.

We can't give them any momentum.
Originally posted by valrod33:
We WILL win
I know there 2-0 and we are 0-2 going on the road. This is a must win for many reasons. 1) being that i don't think any team has gone 0-3 and made the playoffs. 2) a lose this weekend would be even more deflating than the lose in Seattle. 3) from a statistical stand point we should crush them, Seattle was a Trap, We have at least an idea of what we are up against with 2 weeks of seasonal game film. If the week one 49ers show up than we lose 24 - 10. If the week 2 49ers show up than we win 24 - 10.
Share 49ersWebzone