LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Lets take a vote. San Francisco Vs. Kansas City. W or L?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Lets take a vote. San Francisco Vs. Kansas City. W or L?

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Arrowhead is one of the toughest venues to play at. Smith seems to struggle when the crowd is loud and he cant communicate with his coaches/players.

I think SF is better than what their record indicates, but they'll be playing against a 2-0 KC team at 10am Pacific time.

If Alex doesnt play lights out, it's gonna get ugly quick.......and you can kiss the season goodbye.

Niners - 20
KC - 14

[b]
Thanks for better to say that.. Don't insult or don't f**k mess up for us... if u are blah blah insult the 49ers all the time.. I will kick ur ass out of here! u know? someone said about u all the time like rumors.. cuz u are talking about negative all the time... sound like u are a fake 49ers fan! then dont mess up for us.
[/b]..

Can I please get a translation?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:
SF - 28
KC - 10

When will we get our first win?
Originally posted by fly15:
when AS is benched.
[ Edited by modninerfan on Sep 24, 2010 at 12:05 AM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The 49ers can win this game, but until they can consistently play well, I'm writing off each win accumulated as a fluke.
Arrowhead is one of the toughest venues to play at. Smith seems to struggle when the crowd is loud and he cant communicate with his coaches/players.

I think SF is better than what their record indicates, but they'll be playing against a 2-0 KC team at 10am Pacific time.

If Alex doesnt play lights out, it's gonna get ugly quick.......and you can kiss the season goodbye.

Niners - 20
KC - 14

Thanks for better to say that.. Don't insult or don't f**k mess up for us... if u are blah blah insult the 49ers all the time.. I will kick ur ass out of here! u know? someone said about u all the time like rumors.. cuz u are talking about negative all the time... sound like u are a fake 49ers fan! then dont mess up for us...

50%

Who's up for 75%?
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I stated in the preseason that I believed the Niners would fall into a hole early in the season and be 1-3 through the first four games. To me, the most important thing is for the team to hang together during these tough times. The second half of the season is going to be much easier.

My fear is that Singletary's greatest asset, his emotions, also becomes his worst liability. At some point, the players are going to tune him out if he lets his emotions get the best of him. And, from what I am seeing the past two weeks from interviews with the media, he is bordering on emotional instability. Reign it in, big man! This is a 16 game season.

P.S. I think the determining factor in this game will be special teams, and I see KC and their return game being a major problem for the Niners on Sunday, as well as communication problems on the OL with the deafening Arrowhead crowd.

Thinking something like Chiefs: 16-13. Prove me wrong, Niners.

So far with what we've seen are you in any kind of a panic mode and do you still see the playoffs this year?

No need to panic. Even if the Niners lose the next two games, and go to 0-4, they will more than likely be only two games out for the division. They will still have two games against the Rams, two games against the Cards, and one more at home against the Seahawks. Even if they didn't run those games (let's say they go 5-2 against this group), they are back in the hunt for the divisional crown and a playoff spot. I would be shocked if anyone ran away with this division.

You know you should of posted something like that after the Sea game to calm the masses down.

Everything is an overreaction on the board. I'd lay heavy money that on Monday, there will be 50 threads posting how bad our OL is, and that Smith should be benched.

I think way too many fans simply let their emotions interrupt their rationale. Is this a bad team? No. Is this a good team? No. Right now, we are a decent team that will probably play well at home and struggle on the road. We have two rookies starting on the OL, chaos at right guard, and a center starting his third game at center in his career. To expect everything to flow smoothly like the majority of the NO game is unrealistic.

Consistency makes a good NFL team. Anyone can have a good week, and then follow it up with a disaster (case in point Seattle). Every week stands on its own.
As for a wildcard spot, can't go 0-3.
  • Apone
  • Veteran

Niners - 20
KC - 14

Thanks for better to say that.. Don't insult or don't f**k mess up for us... if u are blah blah insult the 49ers all the time.. I will kick ur ass out of here! u know? someone said about u all the time like rumors.. cuz u are talking about negative all the time... sound like u are a fake 49ers fan! then dont mess up for us...

Originally posted by zillabeast:

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

History shows that pretty much all the Nolan/Singletary teams completely lose their minds after a "moral victory" like this one. Kansas City is going to play the 49ers like it's the f**king Super Bowl and not a single one of our guys will ever realize what hit them.

Pretty true though unfortunately..

A 2-0 team vs 0-2 in their house... I'm afraid to stay up an watch this one,, gezz

anyway -- GO NINERS!!
W - we need this.
I'll say it again....

IF the Niners can win the turnover battle, they will win the game. If they lose it, they lose. That simple...

I stated in the preseason that I believed the Niners would fall into a hole early in the season and be 1-3 through the first four games. To me, the most important thing is for the team to hang together during these tough times. The second half of the season is going to be much easier.

My fear is that Singletary's greatest asset, his emotions, also becomes his worst liability. At some point, the players are going to tune him out if he lets his emotions get the best of him. And, from what I am seeing the past two weeks from interviews with the media, he is bordering on emotional instability. Reign it in, big man! This is a 16 game season.

P.S. I think the determining factor in this game will be special teams, and I see KC and their return game being a major problem for the Niners on Sunday, as well as communication problems on the OL with the deafening Arrowhead crowd.

Thinking something like Chiefs: 16-13. Prove me wrong, Niners.

So far with what we've seen are you in any kind of a panic mode and do you still see the playoffs this year?

No need to panic. Even if the Niners lose the next two games, and go to 0-4, they will more than likely be only two games out for the division. They will still have two games against the Rams, two games against the Cards, and one more at home against the Seahawks. Even if they didn't run those games (let's say they go 5-2 against this group), they are back in the hunt for the divisional crown and a playoff spot. I would be shocked if anyone ran away with this division.

You know you should of posted something like that after the Sea game to calm the masses down.

Everything is an overreaction on the board. I'd lay heavy money that on Monday, there will be 50 threads posting how bad our OL is, and that Smith should be benched.

I think way too many fans simply let their emotions interrupt their rationale. Is this a bad team? No. Is this a good team? No. Right now, we are a decent team that will probably play well at home and struggle on the road. We have two rookies starting on the OL, chaos at right guard, and a center starting his third game at center in his career. To expect everything to flow smoothly like the majority of the NO game is unrealistic.

Consistency makes a good NFL team. Anyone can have a good week, and then follow it up with a disaster (case in point Seattle). Every week stands on its own.

Heitmann once played guard as well, old man. I thought you're supposed to get wiser with age. Just kidding, I'm not you. And don't forget we drafted Baas because of his CENTER play at Michigan where he won much acclaim.
i want us to win and we should win, however.....................................
Originally posted by MadeFan:
for all those peeps that voted "L"... go suck a nut

^this
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eastbay9erfn:
Originally posted by MadeFan:
for all those peeps that voted "L"... go suck a nut

^this
  • NickV
  • Veteran
We will win

But honestly I don't think i have ever seen the 49ers beat KC....IN KC.

Google here I come...
Share 49ersWebzone