LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 158 users in the forums

enough, Im sorry

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
But NT is terrible.

I admit i went overboard with the future looks, but now i sit back and say this is not the end of the world.

And that we are not gonna fire sing nor should we after 1 damn game.

So people chill the f*ck out, and just support the team and support the dame staff, Im sick of seeing these, Sing sucks, or Sing needs to go threads.

Or bring in Harbaugh. Who says he will be any better than Singletary. Apparently the players like Sing, why else would Vernon and Willis sign extensions.

So people shut up, s**t down, have a cold one, and if by week 6-8 we are in this situation still then I say question, but for people who were all over Sing and Alex's nutz, including me, need to calm down, cause we are far from the worst team in the league like NT portrays it to be.

end rant. lol

I agree that it is way too early for let's fire Singletary ...... but repeated mistakes , and poor decisions are open for critizism in my mind.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Word AB

thanks bud, time to support this team, instead of turning on each other.

We are Niner brothers and Sisters. So LETS GET ERRRRRRRRRRRRR DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But NT is terrible.

I admit i went overboard with the future looks, but now i sit back and say this is not the end of the world.

So people chill the f*ck out, and just support the team and support the dame staff, Im sick of seeing these, Sing sucks, or Sing needs to go threads.

Or bring in Harbaugh. Who says he will be any better than Singletary. Apparently the players like Sing, why else would Vernon and Willis sign extensions.

So people shut up, s**t down, have a cold one, and if by week 6-8 we are in this situation still then I say question, but for people who were all over Sing and Alex's nutz, including me, need to calm down, cause we are far from the worst team in the league like NT portrays it to be.

end rant. lol

Im with you bro!!!
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
But NT is terrible.

end rant. lol

I agree that it is way too early for let's fire Singletary ...... but repeated mistakes , and poor decisions are open for critizism in my mind.

I agree 100%, but we should give this team a chance and some time, we arent a SB team, but we are playoffs potential IMO, just need to show up, Something has to give, and we need to show results.

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kids have graduated high school and college since the last time the 49ers were relevant. You can pinpoint the downfall to Eddie D traveling with a wad of cash through airports.
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
But NT is terrible.

end rant. lol

Im with you bro!!!

thank you 9erluv415, just stay united, and we can win.

My concerns are getting the guys healthy, getting Crabtree to play hard, and just get out to a quick start monday night. We need it, even if we lose by 3 points, and its a great close game, Ill be a happy camper.

But if we win, and upset them, then Im gonna be so freaking delighted.

I say we go out and win one for Jerry.
But NT is terrible.

end rant. lol

I knew there was a reason you are one of my WZ favorites!
Crummmmmm!
But NT is terrible.

end rant. lol

I agree 100%, but we should give this team a chance and some time, we arent a SB team, but we are playoffs potential IMO, just need to show up, Something has to give, and we need to show results.

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen brother , GO NINERS ......

But NT is terrible.

end rant. lol

The coaching mistakes are embarrassing and if I were playing for a coach who made silly mistakes I would question him. However Sing has earned more respect than most coaches because of his playing carreer and the boost he has provided in making the niners relevant again in the league. I can remember a time when the niners were never talked about outside of the local media because the team was so lame. This team has leadership and talent. I also remember a time when the Saints were in the NFC West and they were the niners doormat. Here's to history repeating itself. (Drinks Beer)
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
But NT is terrible.

end rant. lol

That means a lot Memphis. I can remember when I joined the zone, and revealed my numbers, cap wise, and people called me out, boy how far I have come, i feel honored that there are a following who like to see the cap figure posts, and anything I have to say.

I would like to think im respected and a knowledgeable poster.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
But NT is terrible.

end rant. lol

That means a lot Memphis. I can remember when I joined the zone, and revealed my numbers, cap wise, and people called me out, boy how far I have come, i feel honored that there are a following who like to see the cap figure posts, and anything I have to say.

I would like to think im respected and a knowledgeable poster.

Didn't one of the Matt's use your info as reference?!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
But NT is terrible.

end rant. lol

I agree, Sing gets a mulligan this time, but the team has to perform and until it does he will be criticized.
Originally posted by b9er37:
But NT is terrible.

end rant. lol

The coaching mistakes are embarrassing and if I were playing for a coach who made silly mistakes I would question him. However Sing has earned more respect than most coaches because of his playing carreer and the boost he has provided in making the niners relevant again in the league. I can remember a time when the niners were never talked about outside of the local media because the team was so lame. This team has leadership and talent. I also remember a time when the Saints were in the NFC West and they were the niners doormat. Here's to history repeating itself. (Drinks Beer)

I think blame goes on both the coaches and players, uiltimately yes the coaches are calling the plays but the players need to hold up there end.
Share 49ersWebzone