There are 557 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Coach Singletary Thread (General Topics)

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by oreck16:
jesus christ, this clown is our coach?

what a joke. they were all legitimate questions the public wants answers to.

"WE WILL STOP DREW BREES."

confident much?

WOW! I just lost a little bit more of the respect I had for Sing. He is derailing and doing it fast! I can understand him being pissed, but be a f**king professional for Gods sake! You aren't a football player imposing your will on the field every Sunday anymore coach. You are leading a group of men and are supposed to keep your top on under these situations.

I remember last year when he would go on his tantrums and would try to get the guys to even huddle up and remember many of them walking off and ignoring him on National television! Keep this s**t up and you will lose the player's trust, the fan base and next will be his job!

wow! singletary looked like an idiot in that interview. he better back it up now cuz he just painted a huge target on his back
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He's writing a check his players can't cash.
Originally posted by mayo63:

not really. had this same scenario broke down last year before the primetime game against the Cards, you'd all be saying the same s**t.

we know how that game turned out.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:

not really. had this same scenario broke down last year before the primetime game against the Cards, you'd all be saying the same s**t.

These are the Super Bowl champs, not the f**king Cardinals.

this

great quarterback and great receivers.................same s**t, different year.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

great quarterback and great receivers.................same s**t, different year.

I get your point, let's hope they win.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by valrod33:
YAY ANOTHER SINGLETARY THREAD

Were you expecting another Alex thread?

that was posted in another sing thread that was merged into this one

My bad.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by oreck16:
jesus christ, this clown is our coach?

what a joke. they were all legitimate questions the public wants answers to.

"WE WILL STOP DREW BREES."

confident much?

WOW! I just lost a little bit more of the respect I had for Sing. He is derailing and doing it fast! I can understand him being pissed, but be a f**king professional for Gods sake! You aren't a football player imposing your will on the field every Sunday anymore coach. You are leading a group of men and are supposed to keep your top on under these situations.

I remember last year when he would go on his tantrums and would try to get the guys to even huddle up and remember many of them walking off and ignoring him on National television! Keep this s**t up and you will lose the player's trust, the fan base and next will be his job!

Damn Sing. We will not try to have a meltdown in public, we will have a meltdown in public. There is a lot that I have liked about Singletary but this does not make me feel real optimisitc about the mental state of this team. It is going to be really interesting to see how they come out and play Monday night.

Someone should repeat the V. Davis 'incident' and this video to him before he goes in front of the media.

Who do you blame, the players, or the coach who's lack of coaching aptitude holds them back?
Originally posted by mrgneissguy:
Originally posted by jed_york:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by dobo:
I don't think Mike Singletary is qualified to be a head coach, at least with s**tty assistants and coordinators like Jimmy Raye. If Singletary could be a figurehead and nothing more, then that would be fine.

But only a qualified front office/gm could build a strong staff around singletary. Niners don't have one of those. They don't even have a GM.

A pretty fantastic organization. It took the Yorks how many years to come up with this organizational structure and these coaches?

the ownership is proud of our track record, we are the only franchise with a long term plan and have the determination to stay the course.

Pretty sure the Colts have a long term plan (and are well into that plan). There are several others too. Having a long term plan is great, as long as it's a good long term plan.

a few years ago, 3 wise men traveled to the east and found a savior. the savior presented a 7 years plan in powerpoints. we have been faithfully staying the course on this plan from generation to generation, when the original savior couldn't carry on anymore, he hand picked his mentee as successor, when the father couldn't do it, mama picked the son to carry on the plan.

colts may have some plans, but ours is the famous 7 years plan and still faithfully executed by the original cast.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:

Who do you blame, the players, or the coach who's lack of coaching aptitude holds them back?

Both and don't forget the comatose OC.
dudes 13-13 as a head coach and is essentially calling out all his players/ coaches
jamie Dukes is a f**king joke
NFLN guys wonder if he has lost some of the locker room.

Says his old school approach cant work all the time.

Jamie Dukes says the qb lost the locker room, team was ready to play, but the execution of the qb (reads poor stats) and thats why we lost the game