There are 206 users in the forums

Coach Singletary Thread (General Topics)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Latest article on the subject
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/detail?entry_id=72527

Singletary is given softball questions from Dennis O'Donnell (local tv show doing fluff pieces etc.) and simply loses it.

This just keeps getting better and better. So much drama so little time.
O'Donnell: OK. Let's talk about trying to stop Drew Brees.

Singletary: We will not try to stop Drew Brees. We will stop Drew Brees. Next question.

O'Donnell: Let's talk about trying to move the ball against the New Orleans defense ...

Singletary: We will not try to move the ball against the New Orleans defense. We will move the ball and we will score.

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Singletary: We will not try to stop Drew Brees. We will stop Drew Brees. Next question.

O'Donnell: Let's talk about trying to move the ball against the New Orleans defense ...

Singletary: We will not try to move the ball against the New Orleans defense. We will move the ball and we will score.

lmao meltdown awesome
when does this interview air?

first time I saw barrows and maiocco lose out on what is probably the next big story
Originally posted by NickSh49:

don't show us that you are moving on, tell us who the rat is?
  • Chief
  • Veteran

Sing better win this game after saying that s**t, or I'm calling for his head to roll. His bulls**t needs to produce.

lol we are so f**ked, don't think the saints need anymore bulletin board material than that
Originally posted by NickSh49:

seems like we should have been the ones saying that to Sing from the very beginning I'm still waiting

fire anger i love it now lets hope the team plays with some fire and we kick ass
Originally posted by znk916:

lol we are so f**ked, don't think the saints need anymore bulletin board material than that

This is another sign that Simpletary is not fit to be a head coach. What kind of HC trash talks after getting squashed? With a team that has not tasted the playoffs for so long? I had a lot of respect for the man before, but now I am starting to wonder. We are starting to see the guy that pulled his pants down.

Mr. Simpletary, this is not a game to see who can express more rage. Winners do not show rage. They just win.
  • Nyner
Funny how the truth always hurts...
If we get embarassed again against the saints on Monday night like we did against the mighty seahawks he is going to look like a moron.
  • Veteran
Singletary has some serious anger management issues. Dennis O'Donnell was asking some legit questions. The dude is losing it, I hope we win on Monday, but if we lose, I am going to laugh my a** off watching his tirade.
Share 49ersWebzone