There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Make Dominique Zeigler #1 WO untill Michael Crabtree pulls his head outa his a$$

Originally posted by nyc49erking:
Originally posted by valrod33:
the banhammer is coming,^^^^nice edit

Im a woman of God, that was uncalled for on my part.
Susweel calling me a noob is like Aretha Franklin calling Pamela Anderson fat.
Originally posted by nyc49erking:
Susweel calling me a noob is like Aretha Franklin calling Pamela Anderson fat.

Why is that ?
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by nyc49erking:
Susweel calling me a noob is like Aretha Franklin calling Pamela Anderson fat.

Why is that ?

Don't feed into it
lol dont you know we have a 4 year rule here? we dont sit anyone until they get four years to prove themselves, i cant believe i just said that considering im an alex supporter lol
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by nyc49erking:
Susweel calling me a noob is like Aretha Franklin calling Pamela Anderson fat.

Why is that ?

Don't feed into it

I want to know what previous banned member he is.
Originally posted by nyc49erking:
We have all seen what Josh Morgan has to offer on the field. Quite frankly, he does not have much to offer, at all. He is short, slow and a body catcher. He creates know separation on the field and on a championship caliber team, which the 49ers strive to be in the future, Morgan would be the 4th wide out. Zeigler has a good connection with Smith, he is a hard worker, a big target, HE CATCHES THE BALL WITH HIS HANDS, and most importantly he has earned his way in my opinion of being the #2 WR.

What do you guys think?
SPEAK THE TRUTH, NO MORE BS!!!!

nyc49erking

Zeigler is a big target? Really? Wow.
funny stuff today...
I like Zeigler, and we should get him on the field more, but starting seems absurd. Unless we go to a spread offense, or Morgan gets injured, he wont see the field.
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by nyc49erking:
We have all seen what Josh Morgan has to offer on the field. Quite frankly, he does not have much to offer, at all. He is short, slow and a body catcher. He creates know separation on the field and on a championship caliber team, which the 49ers strive to be in the future, Morgan would be the 4th wide out. Zeigler has a good connection with Smith, he is a hard worker, a big target, HE CATCHES THE BALL WITH HIS HANDS, and most importantly he has earned his way in my opinion of being the #2 WR.

What do you guys think?
SPEAK THE TRUTH, NO MORE BS!!!!

nyc49erking

Zeigler is a big target? Really? Wow.

He is listed as 6-3, 185. What is the problem?
I do think Zig and AS seem to have a better feel for each other
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by nyc49erking:
We have all seen what Josh Morgan has to offer on the field. Quite frankly, he does not have much to offer, at all. He is short, slow and a body catcher. He creates know separation on the field and on a championship caliber team, which the 49ers strive to be in the future, Morgan would be the 4th wide out. Zeigler has a good connection with Smith, he is a hard worker, a big target, HE CATCHES THE BALL WITH HIS HANDS, and most importantly he has earned his way in my opinion of being the #2 WR.

What do you guys think?
SPEAK THE TRUTH, NO MORE BS!!!!

nyc49erking

Zeigler is a big target? Really? Wow.

He is listed as 6-3, 185. What is the problem?

That hard to figure out? He is 185. Him being 6'3" just makes that worse. He is a toothpick. Not saying he isn't a good player, but calling him a big target is flat out wrong. Tall does not equal big.
Originally posted by 49erAllTheWay:
I do think Zig and AS seem to have a better feel for each other

Sorry. I didnt know you made a similar thread. You get credit for starting Zeigler, when it happens, hopefully.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I like Zeigler, and we should get him on the field more, but starting seems absurd. Unless we go to a spread offense, or Morgan gets injured, he wont see the field.

If we are going to play this silly game, start Ziegler instead of Crabtree. Morgan may have some limitations but he works hard all the time. Time to send young Michael a lesson about what it takes to play in this league.
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by nyc49erking:
We have all seen what Josh Morgan has to offer on the field. Quite frankly, he does not have much to offer, at all. He is short, slow and a body catcher. He creates know separation on the field and on a championship caliber team, which the 49ers strive to be in the future, Morgan would be the 4th wide out. Zeigler has a good connection with Smith, he is a hard worker, a big target, HE CATCHES THE BALL WITH HIS HANDS, and most importantly he has earned his way in my opinion of being the #2 WR.

What do you guys think?
SPEAK THE TRUTH, NO MORE BS!!!!

nyc49erking

Zeigler is a big target? Really? Wow.

He is listed as 6-3, 185. What is the problem?

That hard to figure out? He is 185. Him being 6'3" just makes that worse. He is a toothpick. Not saying he isn't a good player, but calling him a big target is flat out wrong. Tall does not equal big.

As a QB, you would rather throw to a wide body?