There are 247 users in the forums

Make Dominique Zeigler #1 WO untill Michael Crabtree pulls his head outa his a$$

Shop Find 49ers gear online
true zeigler was on practice saquad last year that means nothing............i do believe who beat the colts last sunday the running who had b2nd best rushing game ever on opening day was also on houstons practice squad last yr as well...........so b4 u discount practice squad players u should give them a chance ...........pleaze dont for get kurt warner was bagging grocericies too u never know who u have until they play
Originally posted by oxford2517:
true zeigler was on practice saquad last year that means nothing............i do believe who beat the colts last sunday the running who had b2nd best rushing game ever on opening day was also on houstons practice squad last yr as well...........so b4 u discount practice squad players u should give them a chance ...........pleaze dont for get kurt warner was bagging grocericies too u never know who u have until they play

He wasn't just on the PS last year. He was not drafted and cut three years in a row. There's nothing that says a non-drafted player can't become something in the NFL, it happens (although it's very VERY rare) but not getting drafted and then cut after three straight training camps? Cut from the 49ers no less, a team mostly devoid of wide receiver talent/depth during those three years? I don't know this for a fact but it's pretty safe to assume that guy has never become much of anything in the NFL. Much less a #1 receiver.

Foster wasn't cut three years in a row. Neither was Warner.
again u dont know football very well the denver broncos leading receiver was rod smith never drafted and became there number 1 receiver and for the record he was not cut 3 yrs last he got hurt,,,,,,,would have made roster but they didnt want to waste a spot on hurt person so since he was elible for practice squad he went there so again know ur facts b4 u open ur mouth or in this case type on ur damn computer,
Yup . Crabtree has been bugging me, I think we should call out Deion Sanders as well.
Sucks for those who have Crabtree in FFB. I expect Zeigler number to be called on more often. He runs the best routes on the team.
again u dont know football very well the denver broncos leading receiver was rod smith never drafted and became there number 1 receiver and for the record he was not cut 3 yrs last he got hurt,,,,,,,would have made roster but they didnt want to waste a spot on hurt person so since he was elible for practice squad he went there so again know ur facts b4 u open ur mouth or in this case type on ur damn computer,

For the record he was cut three years straight, moron. That's the fact. Period.
Good idea. Yes, players should be demoted and promoted based upon a few plays they were involved in each game.

/s
again gavin ur wrong coach sullivan said earlier that zeigler had made roster but since he got hurt thats why they put him there so i wish u would fact check b4 u open ur dumbass mouth at least get it right ,,,,,,,,,,,,bad information in bad information out,,,,,,,,,,,,dont know why u hate on any player probably caz in high school u were always the 1st one cut,,,,,,,,,,,u really should go get counciling for ur problems,,,,,,,,,,
again gavin ur wrong coach sullivan said earlier that zeigler had made roster but since he got hurt thats why they put him there so i wish u would fact check b4 u open ur dumbass mouth at least get it right ,,,,,,,,,,,,bad information in bad information out,,,,,,,,,,,,dont know why u hate on any player probably caz in high school u were always the 1st one cut,,,,,,,,,,,u really should go get counciling for ur problems,,,,,,,,,,

Moron.
Originally posted by Gavintech:

Moron.

He's actually right about Ziggy, I remember reading an article where they said he would've made it last year had he not gone down with a high ankle sprain.

Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Moron.

He's actually right about Ziggy, I remember reading an article where they said he would've made it last year had he not gone down with a high ankle sprain.

He was cut when the 49ers were required to cut rosters down to 53. Three straight seasons. Period.

Go find your quotes too. It was Raye, not Sullivan, and he said he was having a very good camp and had a good shot at making the roster before the injury. Not that he made the roster, or even was guaranteed a roster spot, but then was cut due to injury.
what a lame argument. who cares? I do agree with the original notion that if Crabs really does NOT know the routes or formations, he should sit. I don't really understand the kid glove treatment that he gets from Simpletary. Its YOUR fault, Simpletary, if you put in a guy who has not practiced and he screws up. YOUR FAULT. Why didn't you make him play or practice, you dork? If he was truly hurt, then you should shut your trap also. You screwed up, but you want to point the finger, just like Nolan did. I smell a rat, and it is you, Mr. Simpletary. No more trash-talking, please. Why don't you talk about how you are going to try to outcoach Payton this week? Oh, I'm sorry, you WILL outcoach Payton this week.

Man, I saw that interview and I did not see toughness. I saw the false bravado of a loser.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Man if Zeigler is our #1 WR then 4-12 here we come.

Jake Locker? SCORE!!!!

No more high draft pick QBs. Bring in Vick next year......

WTF is wrong with me its only been 1 game and we are already talking about next year.

WTF is wrong with you for talking about Vick? Next year you want to bring in a 31 year old QB that has never even had a 60% completion percentage, even in his best season, or thrown more than 20 TDs? That's going to fix things?

He's a good stop gap until we can develop someone.

Well vicks completion percentage could become better. If anything he's 31 with 29 years of play on his body carr can't push alex maybe vick can.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Man if Zeigler is our #1 WR then 4-12 here we come.

Jake Locker? SCORE!!!!

No more high draft pick QBs. Bring in Vick next year......

WTF is wrong with me its only been 1 game and we are already talking about next year.

WTF is wrong with you for talking about Vick? Next year you want to bring in a 31 year old QB that has never even had a 60% completion percentage, even in his best season, or thrown more than 20 TDs? That's going to fix things?

He's a good stop gap until we can develop someone.

Well vicks completion percentage could become better. If anything he's 31 with 29 years of play on his body carr can't push alex maybe vick can.

Vick would be awesome but with a different OC than we have. nobody said vick is a permanent fix, but he would be a capable starter while someone else is ready to take over. im hoping it doesnt come to that tho and i hope alex can overcome our s**tty coaching staff...
this is a great idea, we should promote him asap in time for Jerry Rice night

Rice -> TO -> Ziggy

the legacy continues

Share 49ersWebzone