There are 186 users in the forums

Make Dominique Zeigler #1 WO untill Michael Crabtree pulls his head outa his a$$

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Show him just b/c he was a #1 pick his position isnt carved in stone

[ Edited by 49erAllTheWay on Sep 14, 2010 at 22:03:23 ]
Originally posted by 49erAllTheWay:

I agree, Crabtree better get his head out of his A$$ like u said.

If he doesnt, I would part ways with him, if he is gonna be Diva like I hope Sing does what he did with Vernon, and see what vernon has become, a Captain and Leader.

I say Put Crabs at 3rd, with Morgan and Zeigler starting and Hill as 4th WR.

Also I might add I cant wait for Kyle Williams to be back, I wanna see him down the field.

So great Idea, I love it.

There is nothing wrong with Crabtree but a shakened QB who must rely on a system from a coaching staff that waits until the first game of the season to insinuate that he does not know the playbook. That is some real stupid shyt! I mean, how do you go through the entire off season and preseason to discover that your starting #1 WR does not know a play? Yet turn around and say that he does not know the plays very well and must rely on a OC who can't articulate them. I don't get it.
In on this

if not Morgan #1, w/ Ziggy at the #2
If Crabs is not going to take things seriously then put someone is who will take it seriously. If Zeigler will catch the ball and fight for posession then I am all for him to be on the field. I don't want divas and pretty boys playing for the team unless they are willing to play.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

I agree, Crabtree better get his head out of his A$$ like u said.

If he doesnt, I would part ways with him, if he is gonna be Diva like I hope Sing does what he did with Vernon, and see what vernon has become, a Captain and Leader.

I say Put Crabs at 3rd, with Morgan and Zeigler starting and Hill as 4th WR.

Also I might add I cant wait for Kyle Williams to be back, I wanna see him down the field.

So great Idea, I love it.
there would be 9 in the box then.
Originally posted by ttime1:
There is nothing wrong with Crabtree but a shakened QB who must rely on a system from a coaching staff that waits until the first game of the season to insinuate that he does not know the playbook. That is some real stupid shyt! I mean, how do you go through the entire off season and preseason to discover that your starting #1 WR does not know a play? Yet turn around and say that he does not know the plays very well and must rely on a OC who can't articulate them. I don't get it.

something needs to happen, Crabs is becoming a Diva that was speculated before the 2009 draft.

Why not make an example of him, someone needs to be made an example. And Crabtree isnt playing hard enough. Bad passes or not, he is running routes and doing it hard enough.
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
If Crabs is not going to take things seriously then put someone is who will take it seriously. If Zeigler will catch the ball and fight for posession then I am all for him to be on the field. I don't want divas and pretty boys playing for the team unless they are willing to play.

You have no evidence of you accusations. None.

From what i see i think AS seems more Confutable/Trusting throwing to Zeigler then he does Crabs. They seem to have more of a timing thing going on.
Originally posted by ttime1:

You have no evidence of you accusations. None.

Evidence??? Playing 0 preseason games with a sprained a@@hole. Play the damn game
I said this twelve hours ago, on this message board. And I still agree.
Michael Crabtree wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy all along
he who practices plays
Share 49ersWebzone