There are 203 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ITS TWO GAMES!!!

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Well it'll soon be 0-2 and we'll be heading into hostile Arrowhead Stadium against an improved Chiefs team. Could be a repeat of this game.

Who says the Chiefs are improved?

I do, thats who!
Glad Im not disapointed like some fans in here. I knew this was going to happen. NO QB=NO SUPERBOWLS!!!! And now some of you want to downplay, "Its only 1 game". This was a huge game. All offseason, You bought the hype. And now the truth is here, and you are scratching for excuses. Smth sucks, Sing sucks, Raye sucks. While Shannahan is at a new job, Holmgren is employed, and Cowher is on TV. McNabb isnt here, NOPE Weve got all pro Alex Smth and a raw raw lines coach as our head coach. The sooner the fans voice concern the better. I think alot of you have forgotten what a Championship team looks like. Im done with Smth, In about 3-4 more years its rebuilding time again. ENJOY ANOTHER WASTED SEASON WITH A QB THAT HOLDS US BACK, NOT PUSHING US FORWARD! What a joke some of you fans are. Good ..because you ride with your team, but stupid, because you are clueless about winning football and players.
Originally posted by P-52ENFORCER:
Alex Smith is a f*cking tool, just like any delusional prick that supports this *sshole. This guy couldn"t even buy talent with all the f*ckin money he stole from the niners his first 5 years he was on the f*ckin payroll. WTF is this guys problem???? Start David Carr, and end this f*ckin charade.......Smith is f*ckin clueless, and always will be!!!!!!!!!

First it was JTO,then S.Hill,then N.Davis and now you want D.Carr to start and yet you have the nerve to call people delusional pricks when we just want Smith to play well enough to get them in the playoffs??

Smith had a better season than any of the above mentioned last year and right now is the 49ers best option to get them to the playoffs this year.

Some haters here who wish for Aaron Rodgers are thinking of becoming Green Bay Packer fans so instead of being pissed off and wasting your energy hating on A.Smith you can join them because we know who the real tool here is...

Go Niners
  • ZRF80
Its not one game. Its 6 years of s**t we've been watching from a QB that should not have been drafted first overall. It's 9 seasons of no playoffs. It's 5 years of being the laughing stock of the league.

Im sure when the Niners lose, you just go about your business rooting for the SF Giants, the SJ Sharks, or whoever else you root for...........pretending the Niners dont even exist. Im sure you'll be at work tom....your friends will rag on you cause the Niners lost, and you'll put a smile on your face and tell them how you dont care because the Giants are still in the playoff race OR that the Sharks may be a viable contender for the Stanley Cup this year.

That may be all swell for you, and thats why this is ONLY ONE GAME, but in my book....this game meant a lot. Cause I thought that maybe we had the experts convinced that our team was on the rise. That everything this team has gone through for the past 9 years was in the past, and a new era was beginning. I actually liked reading the headlines this past week, on how we were the dark horse in the NFC, and that we would surprise a lot of teams this year.

Guess what ? Everyone's laughing at us, and for a guy that lives for Niner football..it makes me feel like s**t. And while you sit there and call me a fairweather fan and threaten to do "this" and do "that" to me if you were in my face, the reality, my friend, is that Niner fans like me would tar and feather a fan like you that can actually swallow this pitiful loss and see the bright future that will never come.

We're not the fairweather fans. YOU ARE. Real fans EXPECT success, not hope for it. Especially from a franchise that has won 5 superbowls and can be credited for the likes of Walsh, Rice, Montana, Young, etc.

You're pathetic.....
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Its not one game. Its 6 years of s**t we've been watching from a QB that should not have been drafted first overall. It's 9 seasons of no playoffs. It's 5 years of being the laughing stock of the league.

Im sure when the Niners lose, you just go about your business rooting for the SF Giants, the SJ Sharks, or whoever else you root for...........pretending the Niners dont even exist. Im sure you'll be at work tom....your friends will rag on you cause the Niners lost, and you'll put a smile on your face and tell them how you dont care because the Giants are still in the playoff race OR that the Sharks may be a viable contender for the Stanley Cup this year.

That may be all swell for you, and thats why this is ONLY ONE GAME, but in my book....this game meant a lot. Cause I thought that maybe we had the experts convinced that our team was on the rise. That everything this team has gone through for the past 9 years was in the past, and a new era was beginning. I actually liked reading the headlines this past week, on how we were the dark horse in the NFC, and that we would surprise a lot of teams this year.

Guess what ? Everyone's laughing at us, and for a guy that lives for Niner football..it makes me feel like s**t. And while you sit there and call me a fairweather fan and threaten to do "this" and do "that" to me if you were in my face, the reality, my friend, is that Niner fans like me would tar and feather a fan like you that can actually swallow this pitiful loss and see the bright future that will never come.

We're not the fairweather fans. YOU ARE. Real fans EXPECT success, not hope for it. Especially from a franchise that has won 5 superbowls and can be credited for the likes of Walsh, Rice, Montana, Young, etc.

You're pathetic.....

We are terrible and nothing has changed since last year, and the year before, and the year before. Run up the middle for two yards. Smith check-down pass. Smith overthrow. No downfield calls. DBs give up big plays. No pressure on the QB. Sh*tty OC. This is groundhog day. And no one changes at the end of this movie, and we all know how it ends. What a joke this franchise is.
Yeah. Just one game. You haters needs to relax. This was just a fluke. We have a coach that has proven over and over again that he can gameplan and prepare a team. We have an offensive coordinator who's play calling is the envy of the entire league. Those fullback dives up the middle scare the sh*t out of every defense in the league. We have a quarterback who just had a bad day. He has proven to be a probowl level quarterback and according to some on this board is top 10 in the league. Just relax and move along haters. Nothing to see here. Things are going along as planned.
ONE GAME??? --Hmmmmm...

Yes, Folks -- IT'S "ONLY" ONE GAME...

ONE GAME to "Set the Tone" for the entire season.

ONE GAME for the Opposition to view film and see our Weaknesses.

ONE GAME for the Offensive Coordinator to show, yet again, that his lack of imagination is self-evident.

ONE GAME of further distancing ourselves from our Rich Tradition.

ONE GAME of ever-deepening Resentment for the Yorks.

ONE GAME to further show that the Rah-Rah Motivational Tactics of Sing will never Hold a candle to the Strategic Genius of Bill Walsh and his Progeny.

ONE GAME to further cement Alex Smith as a Bust.

Yes, Folks -- By Golly, IT'S "ONLY" ONE GAME...

[ Edited by 49er2DaCorps on Sep 12, 2010 at 20:04:35 ]
Its not one game

Its been 6 years with Alex.

Its over.
keep saying that to yourself , and then after Monday night on two games !

You're pathetic.....

Yep this and some......I was blessed to be Fan during the Montana and Young years..NO way would those teams just accept losing like this and neither did we fans....Then nor now!!! No matter what I'll be a niner fan till I die, but I'll never say I accept a loss....
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Ronnie Lott

Would not put up with this SSSS

He wants Taylor Mays in there NOW
Originally posted by Super5:
Originally posted by P-52ENFORCER:
Alex Smith is a f*cking tool, just like any delusional prick that supports this *sshole. This guy couldn"t even buy talent with all the f*ckin money he stole from the niners his first 5 years he was on the f*ckin payroll. WTF is this guys problem???? Start David Carr, and end this f*ckin charade.......Smith is f*ckin clueless, and always will be!!!!!!!!!

First it was JTO,then S.Hill,then N.Davis and now you want D.Carr to start and yet you have the nerve to call people delusional pricks when we just want Smith to play well enough to get them in the playoffs??

Smith had a better season than any of the above mentioned last year and right now is the 49ers best option to get them to the playoffs this year.

Some haters here who wish for Aaron Rodgers are thinking of becoming Green Bay Packer fans so instead of being pissed off and wasting your energy hating on A.Smith you can join them because we know who the real tool here is...

Go Niners

Look here *@!#$^&%..... I've been a fan of this team since 84', and got to witness GREATNESS year in, and year out for a long time, so excuse me if I'm tired of being pummled every Sunday for the past 7-8 years by mediocre teams, and waiting for ol' Alex to come around. Call me a tool if you want, but I'm a realist, and this guy doesn't have it. As a T-R-U-E fan, I hope Alex pulls his head out of his *ss and make something happen just as much as the next fan, but after all this time.....I doubt it. It's gonna be the same ol' song and dance. Our team is loaded except for the position that matters the most, and until we seriously adderss this issue, we will be average at best. Oh, and pease don't insult me and question my fanhood, cuz you don't even f*cking know me, or how many f*cked up Sundays I've had watching this dipsh*t run our pathetic offense. PLease, get off his jock........he hasn't earned it!!!!!!!!
This team's problems go further than Alex Smith, but anyone who thinks he is a good QB is clearly delusional, you cannot argue that he is a good QB, it is impossible to logically prove that.
Originally posted by dugo:

You're pathetic.....

Yep this and some......I was blessed to be Fan during the Montana and Young years..NO way would those teams just accept losing like this and neither did we fans....Then nor now!!! No matter what I'll be a niner fan till I die, but I'll never say I accept a loss....

Exactly. This is Football -- a season with 16 in-season games. NOT Baseball with 162 games. Nor Basketball with only 84 games. Not only that -- but I GUARANTEE YOU that NOT a single Player in our Locker Room is saying that this is "ONLY 1 GAME".

Could you even begin to imagine Sing saying that??? ...And Furthermore, could you imagine Sing's Response if he were to hear that from one of his players???

[ Edited by 49er2DaCorps on Sep 12, 2010 at 20:33:28 ]
How many years has Nate Clements been on the team?

But yep...most of your are right....it was all the QB's fault