LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

ITS TWO GAMES!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yes it's one game. 1 out of 16. 1 that we lost to a team that is expected to be a bottom dweller this year. 1 game in which this bottom dweller team kicked our ass.

So, where you're right about it being only 1 game, it's 1 game that highlights some pretty disturbing facts about our team...
Gald you used the word TEAM.
I love the way that new user names pop up around here talking massive amounts of crap because they would be embarrassed for anyone to know whom they really were.

If you really want to support/criticize the team and fellow posters then use your real accounts so everyone can see you guys for what you really are.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for MBniner.
Originally posted by NinerForLife:
I love the way that new user names pop up around here talking massive amounts of crap because they would be embarrassed for anyone to know whom they really were.

If you really want to support/criticize the team and fellow posters then use your real accounts so everyone can see you guys for what you really are.

What's there to be embarassed about in calling out the team and talking sh*t. Our team is still a joke; nothing has changed since last season, or the season before. Lots of hype and no production. SOS.
Originally posted by jrg:
Holy s**t. I've never seen so much god awful fans my entire life.

One game, we get worked..and suddenly we're quitting on our strategy, coaches, players, etc?!

Seriously?!

This is ONE GAME people. I don't know some people are smoking but some of this is really disturbing.

The Rams just lost the game...Sam Bradford threw his 3rd INT and game losing INT at the end...instead, they're supporting their team...and supporting their success instead of calling for their heads and saying stupid s**t like Troy Smith should start...and we should cut Singletary..just stop please.

We got our ass beat. s**t happens.

Next week, Monday Night Football...SB Champs..Jerry Rice in the stadium..

LETS f**kING GO

because sam didn't have SIX years!
Originally posted by Super5:
Originally posted by P-52ENFORCER:
Alex Smith is a f*cking tool, just like any delusional prick that supports this *sshole. This guy couldn"t even buy talent with all the f*ckin money he stole from the niners his first 5 years he was on the f*ckin payroll. WTF is this guys problem???? Start David Carr, and end this f*ckin charade.......Smith is f*ckin clueless, and always will be!!!!!!!!!

First it was JTO,then S.Hill,then N.Davis and now you want D.Carr to start and yet you have the nerve to call people delusional pricks when we just want Smith to play well enough to get them in the playoffs??

Smith had a better season than any of the above mentioned last year and right now is the 49ers best option to get them to the playoffs this year.

Some haters here who wish for Aaron Rodgers are thinking of becoming Green Bay Packer fans so instead of being pissed off and wasting your energy hating on A.Smith you can join them because we know who the real tool here is...

Go Niners
Originally posted by MBniner:

What's there to be embarassed about in calling out the team and talking sh*t. Our team is still a joke; nothing has changed since last season, or the season before. Lots of hype and no production. SOS.

I think that line was for the die-hard Smith apologists...
Colts lost , Green bay almost lost, Arizona almost lost to the Rams, Broncos lost,and the Cowboys are 3 seconds away from losing.

None of those teams are playoff material

Originally posted by jrg:
Holy s**t. I've never seen so much god awful fans my entire life.

One game, we get worked..and suddenly we're quitting on our strategy, coaches, players, etc?!

Seriously?!

This is ONE GAME people. I don't know some people are smoking but some of this is really disturbing.

The Rams just lost the game...Sam Bradford threw his 3rd INT and game losing INT at the end...instead, they're supporting their team...and supporting their success instead of calling for their heads and saying stupid s**t like Troy Smith should start...and we should cut Singletary..just stop please.

We got our ass beat. s**t happens.

Next week, Monday Night Football...SB Champs..Jerry Rice in the stadium..

LETS f**kING GO

Umm.... I get the whole "its one game" thing, I really do. But, did you see the game? The Niners were SO BAD on offense one can only assume the season is as good as over. The Niners got beat up by 1 of the worst teams in football. In EVERY facet of the game, the Hawks beat us. From headcoach down, Seattle beat the Niners up.

Did anyone else think the offense LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME AS IT DID LAST SEASON IN THE FIRST FEW GAMES? I kept expecting to see Shaun Hill behind center with all the short passes. Where was the field stretching Ginn at? Where were the deep patterns to open up the running game? And speaking of running game, where the hell was that? I thought the O-line was going to be improved? The O-line actually looked worse than last year. That is why everyone is in "the sky is falling mode" and I'm right there with them.

This was a team the Niners SHOULD have easily beat. Even with MRob and Balmer giving them every bit of info they could remember.
Originally posted by Kneel_B4_ZOD:
So you're not concerned? This was supposed to be a statement game. The only statement made was that it's the same circus with the same clowns. This team has proved NOTHING to the fans.

It doesn't make me any less of a fan for being critical.

I believe it was Ronnie Lott who said "show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." A large part of this fan base has turned into good losers.

this one loss told me this:

if we can't get much pressure on a qb that had a depleted o-line whose (o-line) coach just suddenly quit, how the hell are we going to touch drew brees (0-2)

on the road at arrowhead against the same offensive/defensive coaches that helped patriots win 3 superbowls (they weren't with patriots when they lost to the giants)... chiefs have a better qb than us and they're a physical team on both sides of the ball (much improved from last year). (0-3)

@ atlanta!!! i am going to hate when they show harvey dahl's ugly mug laughing on the sidelines when they're up 3 or more scores and beating our @$$e$. (0-4)

sure, i'll eat crow if we do better than that before the eagles game... i don't mind eating crow, it's kinda tasty.

I predicted 11-5 and 12-4 at best, before the season began (what the hell was i smoking)... i'm not so opptimistic anymore

i'm not throwing the season in just yet, i still think we can go 9-7/10-6 and win the west, but we need to fix serious issues like right now.
I'll give them a chance: I feel like we lose next week but if we play better I'll have much more hope. Right now I'm very close to announcing this season as finished
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Colts lost , Green bay almost lost, Arizona almost lost to the Rams, Broncos lost,and the Cowboys are 3 seconds away from losing.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Didn't all those QBs in all those games post better numbers than Smith? Hell, even Sam Bradford threw a TD today...
Originally posted by MBniner:

I never said there was anything wrong with it, just be a man and use your real account. Just look around at the number of "new" posters talking smack like they know everyone.

Personally I think "joke" isn't a strong enough word for today. Putrid seems a little better.
Share 49ersWebzone