There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ITS TWO GAMES!!!

ahh, the annual ITS JUST ONE GAME thread.

Problem is, it always becomes 2 losses, then 3 losses, then 4 losses etc etc

next thing you know, we are competing with Warriors for longest playoff drought. So NO, ITS NOT JUST ONE GAME

[ Edited by danimal on Sep 12, 2010 at 18:18:14 ]
Its not one game because the hawks suck. A college coach, no real WR, so so D, an average QB and a terrible OL with the anchor not playing.

Did a good job of forcing passes to the diva crabtree so he didnt cry.

Great Way to work in Westbrook, Zeigler and Dixon on Offense.

Moran Norris should never be in. He sucks. Why did they use a 40 year old FB as anything other than a blocker in 2 goaline situations. F*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its not one game because the hawks suck. A college coach, no real WR, so so D, an average QB and a terrible OL with the anchor not playing.

Did a good job of forcing passes to the diva crabtree so he didnt cry.

Great Way to work in Westbrook, Zeigler and Dixon on Offense.

Moran Norris should never be in. He sucks. Why did they use a 40 year old FB as anything other than a blocker in 2 goaline situations. F*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
THE COLTS AND BRONCOS ALSO LOST


THEY'RE DONE!

The Colts have Peyton and they don't have to deal with Drew Brees next week.

The Broncos suck. lol not sure why you brought them up.
  • bret
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,156
Originally posted by jrg:
Holy s**t. I've never seen so much god awful fans my entire life.

One game, we get worked..and suddenly we're quitting on our strategy, coaches, players, etc?!

Seriously?!

This is ONE GAME people. I don't know some people are smoking but some of this is really disturbing.

The Rams just lost the game...Sam Bradford threw his 3rd INT and game losing INT at the end...instead, they're supporting their team...and supporting their success instead of calling for their heads and saying stupid s**t like Troy Smith should start...and we should cut Singletary..just stop please.

We got our ass beat. s**t happens.

Next week, Monday Night Football...SB Champs..Jerry Rice in the stadium..

LETS f**kING GO

The Rams were the worst team in football last year and they are in the first year of their rebuilding program. WE'RE IN OUR 6TH YEAR OF OUR REBUILDING!
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
THE COLTS AND BRONCOS ALSO LOST


THEY'RE DONE!

The Colts have Peyton and they don't have to deal with Drew Brees next week.

The Broncos suck. lol not sure why you brought them up.

To give us false hope or some s**t.
Taking the position that criticizing the Niners for not making progress as a team in spite of having 8 years to do so is like saying a person criticizing a 2 term president who hasn't done s**t is unpatriotic. Clearly many of us are frustrated because we CARE about this team. Those of you who choose to simply feel good about our mediocrity also care, but in your own--different--way. I have expectations of the people getting paid millions of dollars to put a talented team on the field, coach that team and to actually play. The way I see it, none of them have earned their money (with the exception of #s 52 and 21). Why are we bad for being frustrated??If I did as bad a job at work for as long as they have I would have been fired several times over....
Seattle's a tough to place to play. I know we all had this game penciled in as a win, but I think we severly underrated them in their own house with a healty Hassleback.

I still think we win the division and finish 10-6.
Originally posted by Mex49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
the amount of threads we have going on here is ridiculous

Leave then

thank god for moderators
Originally posted by Montanaisgodlike:
Originally posted by jrg:
Holy s**t. I've never seen so much god awful fans my entire life.

One game, we get worked..and suddenly we're quitting on our strategy, coaches, players, etc?!

Seriously?!

This is ONE GAME people. I don't know some people are smoking but some of this is really disturbing.

The Rams just lost the game...Sam Bradford threw his 3rd INT and game losing INT at the end...instead, they're supporting their team...and supporting their success instead of calling for their heads and saying stupid s**t like Troy Smith should start...and we should cut Singletary..just stop please.

We got our ass beat. s**t happens.

Next week, Monday Night Football...SB Champs..Jerry Rice in the stadium..

LETS f**kING GO


I agree. There is nothing gained from abandoning ship. It was a horrible game on almost every level. It was one of those games that kind of spun out of control as well, so it seemed even worse. Hopefully it is a wake up call. I am really interested to see how they come out next week. Will they come out like men? I guess we will find out.
dont worry guys we can still go 15-1
Its one game that Alex lost for us
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Seattle's a tough to place to play. I know we all had this game penciled in as a win, but I think we severly underrated them in their own house with a healty Hassleback.

I still think we win the division and finish 10-6.

we have a pretty rough schedule so I dont know about 10-6
Well it'll soon be 0-2 and we'll be heading into hostile Arrowhead Stadium against an improved Chiefs team. Could be a repeat of this game.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Well it'll soon be 0-2 and we'll be heading into hostile Arrowhead Stadium against an improved Chiefs team. Could be a repeat of this game.

Who says the Chiefs are improved?