LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

ITS TWO GAMES!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
the Season is NOT over, BUT we need to seriously improve
Buying food to
Watch the niner game. 10$

Paying for HD comcast to enjoy the 49ers games. 60$

Watch Coach sing telling the media "thank you Pete carrol for beating our ass". Priceless!

[ Edited by mrbusinessman499 on Sep 12, 2010 at 17:57:55 ]
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Buying food to
Watch the niner game. 10$

Paying for HD comcast to enjoy the 49ers games. 60$

Watch Coach sing telling the media "thank you Pete carrol thank you for beating out ass". Priceless!

Although I am VERY VERRRYYY HURT AND EMBARRASED TODAY by our performance, game management, play calling, and lack of ANY explosive offense of plays, it is only one game. So i do this thread.

Lets remember Tennessee started 0-6 I believe and had some very poor play and performances with high expectations LAST YEAR, and were arguably a top 10 team finishing 8-2 last season.. Again, its only 1 game, 15 more to go, although It was still a poor performance to a game we SHOULD have won. Just getting sick and tired of the SHOULD have won s**t
I cant get over the PI call on Clements. If Clements didnt get held it was a pick6!
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
wE ShUd HaV TrADED 4 mCnaBB!!!!

this x100000

f**k alex smith

f**k anyone who doesnt support him

f**k anyone who can't criticize mediocrity

and that will be enough of that out of both of you.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

this x100000

f**k alex smith

he wasnt the only one who was mediocore every single player was wy dont you guys get that?
alex wasnt at fault for either of his INT both were crabs fault however i still blame smith partly for the loss because he is the leader and you can tell he gave up completely he lost intrest in the game and became much less accurate after a near perfect start

this was just a total lack of effort and preperation on their part they got overconfident and payed the price

you said it yourself, he wasnt the only one who was mediocre, implying that he WAS mediocre. he's been mediocre his whole career with no signs of improvement. now why in the blue hell would you want to have a player like that lead your team?
watch by wednesday this will be forgotten getting ready for the saints our division is weak as hell we will still be on top were stuck with alex as are starter we will not be trading for vick or any other qb vick is now the starter in philly since kolob went down
It was just one game--though a very big game.

They were bedazzled, folded like a cheap suit, and got wupped.

Now that delusions of easy glory are gone, do next week what you prepared in the off season to do. From garbage to glory!

Some suggestions:

1. Replace Crabtree with Zeigler, until Crabtree knows what's going on out there.
2. Give AS discretion to call his own plays if the OC is in slo mo at a critical time.
3. Alternatively, give the QB coach play calling discretion if he doesn't get the relay.
4. AS should scramble
5. Blitz PW frequently on pass plays
6. Occasionally change up FG with BW who can bust it outside, if the OL is not getting the push and BD in short yardage situations.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ang:

this x100000

f**k alex smith

Originally posted by NinerNation:
watch by wednesday this will be forgotten getting ready for the saints our division is weak as hell we will still be on top were stuck with alex as are starter we will not be trading for vick or any other qb vick is now the starter in philly since kolob went down

No it won't. This has been the norm for years on NT. If anything, it will gain momentum.
ya if it was a 10 point loss id agree.But losing by 25 points shows this team hasn't learned a thing.We couldn't run , throw , or find the endzone.1 game as a blowout.
THE COLTS AND BRONCOS ALSO LOST

THEY'RE DONE!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Its one game. I agree
One thing has me really concerned is that alex struggled to move this offense. Hopefully the coaches and alex can it together..
Originally posted by Ang:

this x100000

f**k alex smith

but mom i wanna go play outside
Share 49ersWebzone