It was just one game--though a very big game.
They were bedazzled, folded like a cheap suit, and got wupped.
Now that delusions of easy glory are gone, do next week what you prepared in the off season to do. From garbage to glory!
1. Replace Crabtree with Zeigler, until Crabtree knows what's going on out there.
2. Give AS discretion to call his own plays if the OC is in slo mo at a critical time.
3. Alternatively, give the QB coach play calling discretion if he doesn't get the relay.
4. AS should scramble
5. Blitz PW frequently on pass plays
6. Occasionally change up FG with BW who can bust it outside, if the OL is not getting the push and BD in short yardage situations.