Not a member? Register Now!

ITS TWO GAMES!!!

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
wE ShUd HaV TrADED 4 mCnaBB!!!!

this x100000

f**k alex smith
WE'RE GONNA DRAFT #1 OVERALL NEXT SEASON!!!

Jake Locker official bandwagon!
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

this x100000

f**k alex smith

f**k anyone who doesnt support him
The one game phrase is nonsense. It is the same pattern we have shown for the past 10 years. Sure, we will come out a play NO tough...and lose. We will then win a game and get blown out by some team we have no business getting beat by. To the continued Alex Smith supporters. Really, act like you have a clue about what is going on. Smith is not a franshise QB and you do not win chamionships in this league without one. Period. He is very inaccurate with his passes. You dont fix inaccuracy. The Raiders fingured that out and got rid on JaMarcus before it got worse. Alex may be the best guy in the world and a hard working, but he has some serious weaknesses which are not any different than they were last year. He is inaccurate. THat leads to turnovers and turnovers lead to losses. Also, anyone that thinks Sing is a great gameday coach is smoking crack. Unfortunately, you win on gameday and not training camp. We will go 7-9 and win the division and so what, our division sucks. Once Bradford figures out the game (next year) the Rams will take a giant step towards overall mastery of the division. It will not take that long (similar to Ryan at Atlanta). Just my opinion, but I have seen enough to know that things are not much different than where we left them last year. Inconsistent.
We all know it's one game but it does not seem this team has improved from last year. We got outcoached again, same secondary breakdowns, bad o-line play, high passes from Smith, crappy playcalling, no adjustments. 31 unanswered points, complete domination...there is no excuse for that.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
f**k all the people saying the season is over after one f**ken game!! last time i checked we still have 15 games to play!!

yeah but some things need to change after a lost like that no? do we continue to go along calling the same plays in the same situations like today?
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
BRING BACK CODY PICKETT

only if ken dorsey is part of the package.

The most truth spoken in years...KEN DORSEY FTW!
Originally posted by jrg:
Holy s**t. I've never seen so much god awful fans my entire life.

One game, we get worked..and suddenly we're quitting on our strategy, coaches, players, etc?!

Seriously?!

This is ONE GAME people. I don't know some people are smoking but some of this is really disturbing.

The Rams just lost the game...Sam Bradford threw his 3rd INT and game losing INT at the end...instead, they're supporting their team...and supporting their success instead of calling for their heads and saying stupid s**t like Troy Smith should start...and we should cut Singletary..just stop please.

We got our ass beat. s**t happens.

Next week, Monday Night Football...SB Champs..Jerry Rice in the stadium..

LETS f**kING GO

Against a far inferior team. This was an embarrasement. The score should have been opposite. They had a patchwork oline. Seattle is NOWHERE near as talented as the Niners. Alex Smith sucks, Period.

this x100000

f**k alex smith

f**k anyone who can't criticize mediocrity
It's not about 1 game. We've seen this before, and haven't improved. This is supposed to be our year, but we are making the same mistakes we did last year or the year before. It's not just about Alex Smith - we ran out of time-outs early in the 2nd quarter...we are going for 4th and short like we're playing pre-season. Give me a 9-0 lead than giving their team a shot in the arm by coming up empty on long drives.

I'll tell you why I think we lost this game. We didn't respect them, we thought it was going to be an easy win. This is how we approached the game, and we got what we deserved.

Time to move on. It's 0-1 and time to get our s**t together.

this x100000

f**k alex smith

f**k anyone who doesn't support their team regardless of their play
Just one game, but this was one really bad, ugly, disgraceful, why do I care game. I have followed the 9ers since the 60s and this loss is worse than the mid to late 70s.

I have serious doubts about Singletary and Raye. Players are not like they were 10 years ago. Fear and the Bible don't motivate today's athlete.

I have no doubt about Crabtree. He belongs with the Dallas Cowboys and his mentors, Deon Sanders and Michael Irvin. He only signed with the 9ers when his other options were gone. Cut a deal with Jerra to cover our losses. Crabtree is not a team player. Let him be worshiped in Dallas.
This is proffesional football.

I am willing to bet we see a completely different team next Monday when we play the Aints.

We need this next game in the worst way to balance out Niner Talk.

Now make your picks jrg!

this x100000

f**k alex smith

he wasnt the only one who was mediocore every single player was wy dont you guys get that?
alex wasnt at fault for either of his INT both were crabs fault however i still blame smith partly for the loss because he is the leader and you can tell he gave up completely he lost intrest in the game and became much less accurate after a near perfect start

this was just a total lack of effort and preperation on their part they got overconfident and payed the price
Nowhere near an overreaction. This is a horribly alarming game. I could see us losing to the Saints by this score, but Seattle?

Are you kidding me?

This is years of frustration after watching the same garbage year in and year out.

Smith is not the answer. Never was, never will be.

Worst part of all was that this team laid down and died. No fight, no heart. Sing's motivation has worn out and him/Raye don't have the X and O's knowledge to dig themselves out of this rut.

I can't remember a game being more disappointing. As we say every year, there's always next year, or the year after that, or the year after that............................................