LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 362 users in the forums

ITS TWO GAMES!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"It's one game"

That phrase has worked for the last five years...
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
BRING BACK CODY PICKETT

only if ken dorsey is part of the package.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Its 8 years

[ Edited by Apone on Sep 12, 2010 at 17:40:47 ]
THANK YOU
Its just one game, we made some sloppy mistakes that cost us the game, its not the end of the season, just the end of ONE GAME
BRING BACK CODY PICKETT

lol
wE ShUd HaV TrADED 4 mCnaBB!!!!
  • mod
  • Veteran
BRING BACK CODY PICKETT

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
WE'RE GONNA DRAFT #1 OVERALL NEXT SEASON!!!

locker or luck come on down

Honestly, we are probably going to trade into the top 10 for one, and we should.
My biggest concern is if we're supposed to win the West why do we let a weak Seattle team embarrass us?? These are the games you have to win. Period!
James, I have to say I'm extremely worried about our play-calling. Obviously I am not jumping ship, but after watching last year's standard Here We Are Running The Ball formations and plays... I am worried. Westbrook didn't touch the field... even if he's still learning the playbook I'm pretty sure we can work a play that he knows?

Is there such thing as an off-tackle play in Jimmy Raye's playbook? And that fullback dive with our slow, bad FB really wears my soul.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
"It's one game"

That phrase has worked for the last five years...

haha yep, guess were use to it and accepting of it by now, so this organization expects us to eat it up by now. I miss the eddie D days.
Is Jerry gonna play? If not then why does it matter if he's in the stadium? If the team can't motivate themselves after this pathetic performance, I don't know who will? I'm sorry, but playing like this is unacceptable. Horrendous all around. Flush it down the toilet and start over.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
START TROY SMITH!!!!!

Seriously though, I know it's one game, but if we can't beat the stupid seahawks, that's a bad sign for this team, especially going up against the champs next week.

Not only did the seahawks beat us, they slaughtered us. I mean seriously people, there was nothing good out of that game. It reminded me of how we looked when we were 2-14.
wE ShUd HaV TrADED 4 mCnaBB!!!!

hes right people its one game

we had our atlanata game early this year every1 including willis was just horrible this game

i expect us to rebound

i have been an AS supporter and although he wasnt s**t hirrible he was pretty bad i expect us to lose to the saints but if he doesnt pick up his performance i think we need a new qb
Share 49ersWebzone