LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

ITS TWO GAMES!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Holy s**t. I've never seen so much god awful fans my entire life.

One game, we get worked..and suddenly we're quitting on our strategy, coaches, players, etc?!

Seriously?!

This is ONE GAME people. I don't know some people are smoking but some of this is really disturbing.

The Rams just lost the game...Sam Bradford threw his 3rd INT and game losing INT at the end...instead, they're supporting their team...and supporting their success instead of calling for their heads and saying stupid s**t like Troy Smith should start...and we should cut Singletary..just stop please.

We got our ass beat. s**t happens.

Next week, Monday Night Football...SB Champs..Jerry Rice in the stadium..

LETS f**kING GO

[ Edited by jrg on Sep 22, 2010 at 14:27:58 ]
Originally posted by Super5:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by rob28:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by jrg:
ONE..GOD...DAMN...GAME.

If we are playing like this after 4-5 weeks..ok..BUT ITS ONE GAME!!

no its 6 years and 1 game!!
Yea its one game but this was supposed to be a statement game and we looked uninterested. Thats startling. If we lost a hard fought battle where effort wasnt an issue there wouldnt be this backlash. However, our team looked pathetic.
Finally. A real f**king thread... Some of our "fans" piss me off just as much as the niners did today. Why everyone is giving up hope is beyond me
the amount of threads we have going on here is ridiculous
The Rams were expected to suck and lose. Bradford was expected to struggle, he's a rookie. The Rams were the worst team in the NFL last year.

We were expected to perform at a high level and win. Smith was expected to be improved from his reckless deer in headlights self, he's a 6 year veteran. We were an 8-8 team last year, supposedly on the rise.

Alex Smith is ruining the 49ers franchise.
  • Mex49
Missing the point Richard. Even parents have to slap their kids once in awhile, punching a c**t really is no big deal
f**k all the people saying the season is over after one f**ken game!! last time i checked we still have 15 games to play!!
So you're not concerned? This was supposed to be a statement game. The only statement made was that it's the same circus with the same clowns. This team has proved NOTHING to the fans.

It doesn't make me any less of a fan for being critical.
Haven't been this disappointed in a while. How the hell can we regress from last yr?

Go niners! Hope we show up next week

Originally posted by Mex49:
Missing the point Richard. Even parents have to slap their kids once in awhile, punching a c**t really is no big deal

Can I count on you to bail me out when I punch a c**T
I'm glad we lost, with all this hype it really will show this team what is all about. Hopefully we learn and play better next week.
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Yea its one game but this was supposed to be a statement game and we looked uninterested. Thats startling. If we lost a hard fought battle where effort wasnt an issue there wouldnt be this backlash. However, our team looked pathetic.

Looked apathetic. No fire. NONE!
Originally posted by bigmike55:
The Rams were expected to suck and lose. Bradford was expected to struggle, he's a rookie. The Rams were the worst team in the NFL last year.

We were expected to perform at a high level and win. Smith was expected to be improved from his reckless deer in headlights self, he's a 6 year veteran. We were an 8-8 team last year, supposedly on the rise.

Alex Smith is ruining the 49ers franchise.

THIS
Originally posted by jrg:
Holy s**t. I've never seen so much god awful fans my entire life.

One game, we get worked..and suddenly we're quitting on our strategy, coaches, players, etc?!

Seriously?!

This is ONE GAME people. I don't know some people are smoking but some of this is really disturbing.

The Rams just lost the game...Sam Bradford threw his 3rd INT and game losing INT at the end...instead, they're supporting their team...and supporting their success instead of calling for their heads and saying stupid s**t like Troy Smith should start...and we should cut Singletary..just stop please.

We got our ass beat. s**t happens.

Next week, Monday Night Football...SB Champs..Jerry Rice in the stadium..

LETS f**kING GO

Share 49ersWebzone