LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 333 users in the forums

Niners will win next week!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Sep 12, 2010 at 18:16:52 ]
maybe in 2 weeks.......
We have made all the mistakes we are going to make all season. If we get beat next week, it won't be because of mistakes we make. I think we win on a field goal in the 4th quarter with little or no time left.
My faith will be short if Alex continues to throw the ball either too high out of reach and or behind his targets. Countless passes today: Crabtree..behind=pick 6, Ginn..behind=potential TD, Morgan..high TD pas incompletes=TD opportunity, Norris..high out of reach=TD opportunity, Vernon..open, but WAY over thrown and nearly intercepted. Just to name a few. Alex was REALLY disappointing today.
31-21 Saints next Monday

Niners get a meaningless TD late to make it appear closer.

Brees is probably dying to go deep on the niners secondary after seeing the lack of pressure/inability to stop the double move combo the niners had today.

[ Edited by BringBackTO on Sep 12, 2010 at 18:24:53 ]
Is this upcoming Monday Night Football game a must win, given today's complete flop?
It is for the sake of my sanity.
I have more faith in the offense getting better next than the defense. If the defense play like they did today, it doesn't matter what we do on offense. We will be down 21 pts before the first quarter ends.
not a must win its a must perform better i dont expect a win but we better put up a fight

i still think we get 10 wins

this was just a game where we were unpreapred
Originally posted by Baldie:
You can argue that the niners sucked today as a team, not just Alexs fault, and you can say its only the first game, on the road. Do you still have hope that we can play a better game against the saints next week in our house??

As much as I hated how we played today, I have hope that we can play better at home on Monday night. Every team has a bad game(s), and perhaps this is ours. I would much rather have it on the first game than later in the season. I mean we were going to have some loses. I think the true test is playing the best team in the league, New Orleans.

If we switch QB's; then maybe...

I think todays game was a must win...

I hope we just come out and compete with the saints after todays performance. I'd want a win, but I would like to see that today was just a fluke and the 49ers are for real.
  • mod
  • Veteran
there are 16 games, every game is a f**king must win... when will everybody understand this? We lost to a team we should have beat... so yeah, now this games importance is magnified
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
not a must win its a must perform better i dont expect a win but we better put up a fight

i still think we get 10 wins

this was just a game where we were unpreapred
at the very least they have to play much better
we always play better at home.

I know great teams play well anywhere, but we aren't a great team yet.
Share 49ersWebzone