There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

So Cal Niner Fans Stand Up

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
wow, "REAL FANS" must not have kids.

that's f**king ridiculous lol. am i not a 'real fan' cuz im in college and studying without a job and can't afford sunday ticket

yes, sorry. go cheer on the raiders.
Originally posted by redrathman:

Come to the SF Saloon beware get there early plus its better watching the game with fellow diehard Niners faithful

http://www.yelp.com/biz/san-francisco-saloon-co-los-angeles

that's f**king ridiculous lol. am i not a 'real fan' cuz im in college and studying without a job and can't afford sunday ticket

syber go jump off a bridge.... if you are such a baller and fan then pay for his sunday ticket and the 2 year contract of directv which for 2 years at $50 bucks a month is $1200 plus the sunday ticket

they don't show raider game here either. i'd have to choose a team that is always on in LA

lets go east coast teams!!!!!!! all of you!!! wooooo
damn straight, DIRECTV and NFLST ALL DA WAY!!!!!!! Best thing IMO.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
damn straight, DIRECTV and NFLST ALL DA WAY!!!!!!! Best thing IMO.

yes it is, if you in Texas or NY.
LA fans should not need to get it cuz the niners are close to LA
And the niners are gonna be a really good team this year 11-5
Originally posted by dtb49ers:

syber go jump off a bridge.... if you are such a baller and fan then pay for his sunday ticket and the 2 year contract of directv which for 2 years at $50 bucks a month is $1200 plus the sunday ticket

mines too, so make that $2400. Plus, I get free cable. SO the only time I'd turn on my DTV box would be to watch NFL ST. Very worth it.

mines too, so make that $2400. Plus, I get free cable. SO the only time I'd turn on my DTV box would be to watch NFL ST. Very worth it.

WOW.

I pay zero dollars.
Originally posted by redrathman:

WOW.

I pay zero dollars.

You are lucky
there was a thread a couple days ago for LA niner fans, a bunch of guys are meeting up at the San Francisco Saloon on Pico for the game Sunday...

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home